IPL franchises should strip Aussie players from captaincies!

2 minutes ago, beetle said:

So what do you want us Indians to do right now in the face of such evidence being dished out in public.

1) ignore?

2) deny the aussies did it?

3) Find excuses for the  tampering ? 

We are just discussing what is the current flavor scandal.When others are caught doing such stuff, we discuss those too.

Fair enough but the amount of "holier than thou" by Indians and others nations is sickening.

Smith and company are going to suffer huge ramifications.

Cricket Australia is talking about life bans, taking their base contracts away etc.

The Aussies public are very angry and disappointed just read some of the Aussies forums the biggest forum is bigfooty.com it deals with the AFL, Cricket and all other sport.

20 minutes ago, Hydra said:

Fair enough but the amount of "holier than thou" by Indians and others nations is sickening

It's sickening to you because australia got exposed badly:hysterical: 

In the words of micael vaughn - " This australian team will always be remembered as cheats"

Australia has been cheating for a very long time, they not only cheated but they had the audacity to take a moral high ground as well, saying B.S like the aussie like to fight hard and keep their head high. Just yesterday I was reading a past interview of warner where he was accusing abdv of ball tampering and was taking the moral high ground saying he would be deeply ashamed if an aussie did it:hysterical: 

This australian team has fallen to the depths of disgracefulness only achieved by previous pakistani teams. The Aussies will always get the word "CHEAT" thrown on their faces every time they try to get cocky in the future. Say goodbye to sledging from australia because if any aussie tries to sledge in the future he will easily be shown his place with just one word - CHEAT. Australia has been shamed all over the world and I am glad they got exposed like this

Edited by kira
1 minute ago, kira said:

It's sickening to you because australia got exposed badly:hysterical: 

In the words of micael vaughn - " This australian team will always be remembered as cheats"

Australia has been cheating for a very long time, they not only cheated but they had the audacity to take a moral high ground as well, saying B.S like the aussie like to fight hard and keep their head high. Just yesterday I was reading a past interview of warner where he was accusing abdv of ball tampering and was taking the moral high ground saying he would be deeply ashamed if an aussie did it:hysterical: 

This australian team has to the depths of disgracefulness only achieved by previous pakistani teams. The Aussies will always get the word "CHEAT" thrown on their faces every time they try to get cocky in the future. Say goodbye to sledging from australia because if any aussie tries to sledge in the future he will easily be shown his place with just one word - CHEAT. Australia has been shamed all over the world and I am glad they got exposed like this

Yep

18 minutes ago, BeardedAladdin said:

#StandBySmith ...

giphy.gif

Honestly, this isn't a big deal. Austrayans are outraging because they think they're better than everyone else, they thought they were incorruptible and incapable of cheating.

Read that thread very carefully then get back to me.

22 minutes ago, kira said:

You already lost the game,  no Indian player was ever convicted of racism, now go back to your toys kid, you are not good enough to play the game with me

Yep because you guys cry racism when the match referee banned Tendulkar, Sehwag etc for ball tampering anyway look it up.

You guys even cried racism when Symmons was racially abused by Singh funny how it's different rules for Indians.

Anyway, Smith and the rest of the Aussies involved in this will pay for this.

LOL bless you.

Edited by Hydra
1 hour ago, Hydra said:

Fair enough but the amount of "holier than thou" by Indians and others nations is sickening.

Cricket Australia is talking about life bans, taking their base contracts away etc.

The Aussies public are very angry and disappointed just read some of the Aussies forums the biggest forum is bigfooty.com it deals with the AFL, Cricket and all other sport.

We are worse with our own players.

I think most of us are impressed by the tough stand taken by the aussie board.

I few of might even be thinking they are being too hard because other boards have not done much to punish their players for the same offence.

It is like bcci enforcing life ban for any kind of fixing while some other countries allowing players to come back after ban period.

You should not be over sensitive.

It is the dull time of no cricket for us while we wait for ipl to start, hence the multiple threads on the topic.

A few days back it was shami vs wife saga.

2 minutes ago, beetle said:

We are worse with our own players.

I think most of us are impressed by the tough stand taken by the aussie board.

I few of might even be thinking they are being too hard because other boards have not done much to punish their players for the same offence.

It is like bcci enforcing life ban for any kind of fixing while some other countries allowing players to come back after ban period.

You should not be over sensitive.

It is the dull time of no cricket for us while we wait for ipl to start, hence the multiple threads on the topic.

A few days back it was shami vs wife saga.

I think we banned Azhar for 10 years or so. Some other players also did not make their way back into the team . Nikhil Chopra is one i remember.

Even in IPL we banned CSK and RR for two years.

Sreesanth, Ajit Chandila and Ankit Chavan are now nowhere near IPL. Our board has been strict, isn't it?

As far as ball tampering there were allegations against Rahul and Sachin. There i think nothing was done because Sachin explained that he was just cleaning it. Not sure what happened regarding Rahul. 

10 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

I think we banned Azhar for 10 years or so. Some other players also did not make their way back into the team . Nikhil Chopra is one i remember.

Even in IPL we banned CSK and RR for two years.

Sreesanth, Ajit Chandila and Ankit Chavan are now nowhere near IPL. Our board has been strict, isn't it?

As far as ball tampering there were allegations against Rahul and Sachin. There i think nothing was done because Sachin explained that he was just cleaning it. Not sure what happened regarding Rahul. 

That is what I wrote.

Aussie board is being strict about ball tampering ( while other were not) like bcci was strict about match fixing ( while some other boards were not) 

Aussie board stand here is similar to bcci's hard stand against fixing.

51 minutes ago, beetle said:

That is what I wrote.

Aussie board is being strict about ball tampering ( while other were not) like bcci was strict about match fixing ( while some other boards were not) 

Aussie board stand here is similar to bcci's hard stand against fixing.

Although i have been very critical of BCCI, in some cases i like the way the have reacted in other cases. They have shown no non-sense approach in some aspects.  

On ‎25‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 8:23 PM, Lala said:

Is IPL a clean league? Nobody should be scrutinized due to misbehave of couple of players. There are lot of scandals since the past for this I-P-L. Even the founder lalith modi was a part of there. CSK and RR were banned for fixing. So playing couple of Aussies who did ball tampering (cheating) does not give big boost for this league. Just let them continue their captaincy. Even the Warner was the captain of winning SRH team and he put huge effort behind the success.

you seem top have a soft corner for the Cheating aussies...

can understand why...:giggle:

34 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

Although i have been very critical of BCCI, in some cases i like the way the have reacted in other cases. They have shown no non-sense approach in some aspects.  

Absolutely.

No place for  backstabbing betrayers.

They are the worst.

Worse than cheaters, ball tamperers , pitch dances.

Fixing is a worst a player can do. Chee !

6 hours ago, zen said:

I think these players should not be allowed to play this year’s IPL. That is the least, the league could do 

100% agree. They shouldn't be allowed anywhere near IPL during the duration of their international ban.

Edited by GolGappe
On 3/25/2018 at 10:53 AM, Lala said:

CSK and RR were banned for fixing

Betting. banned for betting.

Betting is not match Fixing. Betting is playing satta based on team total,decisions, team selections and such.

Fixing is what Aamir did. Play game according to what was fixed with bookie.

Not saying neither is good or bad, but you need to clear on this one.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/india/content/story/673261.html

In the chargesheet, the Mumbai Police said: "Investigators have evidence to prove that Mr Meiyappan has passed on crucial information that compromises the team strategy, information about team composition, information about injury updates, information about who is going to bat where."

Edited by Vilander
10 hours ago, Hydra said:

i am sure Aussies are angry, and no one here feels holier etc man. If anything its shocking that a test cricket captain did this.