Shami injured in accident.

beetle

m.timesofindia.com/sports/off-the-field/mohammed-shami-injured-in-road-accident/amp_articleshow

HIGHLIGHTS

• Shami was injured in a road accident today while travelling from Dehradun to Delhi, according to ANI
  • As per reports, Shami sustained minor head injuries and got stitches on his head
  • He is currently recuperating in Dehradun

Poor guy :((

Burre din chal rahein he bechaare ke.

Get well soon shami.

39 minutes ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Oh it was a joke...i see. But I am serious. Anyone here knows a good doctor in Delhi whom I can consult? I have been pretending to be happy and all for quite sometime, but deep down I am depressed. Situation is such that sometimes really negative ideas come to my mind. I don't know how to explain. 

I'm sorry man. I really hope you come out of your depression. It's a good thing that you are going for medical advice instead of ignoring it.

57 minutes ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Oh it was a joke...i see. But I am serious. Anyone here knows a good doctor in Delhi whom I can consult? I have been pretending to be happy and all for quite sometime, but deep down I am depressed. Situation is such that sometimes really negative ideas come to my mind. I don't know how to explain. 

How old are you? My wife is a psychiatrist. You need therapy. However, from the words you have used, I can tell you, you dont have anything major. Its just your state of mind, maybe your work or something personal isnt working out. Anyway, connect with me, I will ask my wife to get you connected to some place.

4 hours ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Google and check .

Glad you recognize the issue. That is a huge positive . Once you get help, things will be better.:icflove:

Get help and get well soon .Wish you the best .:icflove::icflove:

4 hours ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Sad to hear that .... I m not a doctor / psychiatrist but if talking to someone helps, feel free to PM me

5 hours ago, WC2011INDIA said:

It's important to find a good psychiatrist in your area, with good meaning one you can talk to openly when you have therapy. Sometimes you will have to see multiple before you find one you are comfortable with. They will probably prescribe you medicine for it as well, so be willing to strictly take those.

In the mean time you should make sure you start exercising, especially aerobic so running/jogging. Some people find that really helpful. Also make sure you are getting enough sunlight, some people get this and it is related to lack of vitamin D(sunlight is a source of that).