Smith, Warner could face life ban from CA

1 minute ago, Sachinism said:

DZIVBMUWsAAZfLN.jpg:large

Oh for sure. Broad acknowledges something dodgy was going on during the Ashes too.

I can absolutely guarantee this is not the first time they've done this.

Totally 

sorry but this is why ca talking about big bans. Everything Aussies did and will

do under cloud and suspicion . And jokes . Look at Pakistan king of tampering and cheating. Name in mud forever almost and everyone takes piss out of them . Aussies have crossed a line and in to that sphere now :phehe:

I very much doubt this will lead to life-bans but the gravity of the situation is very different.

This goes much deeper than relative straight forward case of ball tampering.

• It was per-planned although poorly executed.
  • A junior player was asked to do the dirty deed.
  • Smith's press conference really poured gasoline on a raging inferno. He didn't understand the gravity of the situation and was concerned about his captaincy instead of showing true remorse.
  • Nobody bought his "this was my first time" narrative. He got away with "brain-fade" in India but South African broadcasters had the f**ker by the balls this time around.
  • He blamed "leadership" but apparently Starc and Hazelwood weren't involved with planning this at all.

6 minutes ago, GolGappe said:

I very much doubt this will lead to life-bans but the gravity of the situation is very different.

This goes much deeper than relative straight forward case of ball tampering.

• It was per-planned although poorly executed.
  • A junior player was asked to do the dirty deed.
  • Smith's press conference really poured gasoline on a raging inferno. He didn't understand the gravity of the situation and was concerned about his captaincy instead of showing true remorse.
  • Nobody bought his "this was my first time" narrative. He got away with "brain-fade" in India but South African broadcasters had the f**ker by the balls this time around.
  • He blamed "leadership" but apparently Starc and Hazelwood weren't involved with planning this at all.

I get ur point. How can the so called leadership group decide on something like this without consulting the pacers?I bet Starc, Hazelwood, and Cummins were all involved in this. 

Edited by DHONI_FANN

Thats to much, a lot has been doing it for years....many has escaped

They got caught.....so lets not bring the anger of years only on them . Life ban wud be just out of ego of aussie that we have criticised others for year and now just to keep our face up we ll take such drastic step.

A few matches ban or a series is enough. World cricket is already poor when it comes to quality....u take smith n warner away the cricket becomes poorer. 

Lets not forget we celebrate imran, wasim, younis as legends who did this for years......their english counties use to encourage them to 

Just browsed around the internet on this issue, damn smith is in a big big trouble. The heat against smith is nuclear on various aussie forums, the aussie media too is leaving no stone unturned to make this the no. 1 news story, the aussie forum which lies dormant throughout the year bursting with activity on this issue. Smith will always have this black spot on his career, he has lost a lot of respect for this incident.

10 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

They got caught.....so lets not bring the anger of years only on them . Life ban wud be just out of ego of aussie that we have criticised others for year and now just to keep our face up we ll take such drastic step.

A few matches ban or a series is enough. World cricket is already poor when it comes to quality....u take smith n warner away the cricket becomes poorer. 

Lets not forget we celebrate imran, wasim, younis as legends who did this for years......their english counties use to encourage them to 

What king of phateechar logic is this, just because phateechar nations like pakistan has no self respect and they will continue to allow cheats and fixers to represent their nation doesn't mean other nations should follow the same route. Maybe Australia has more self respect that pakistan and they won't allow any cheat to represent them and wear the baggy green. I hope they ban him for life

3 minutes ago, kira said:

Just browsed around the internet on this issue, damn smith is in a big big trouble. The heat against smith is nuclear on various aussie forums, the aussie media too is leaving no stone unturned to make this the no. 1 news story, the aussie forum which lies dormant throughout the year bursting with activity on this issue. Smith will always have this black spot on his career, he has lost a lot of respect for this incident.

Still amazed how thick he was. 

3 minutes ago, kira said:

What king of phateechar logic is this, just because phateechar nations like pakistan has no self respect and they will continue to allow cheats and fixers to represent their nation doesn't mean other nations should follow the same route. Maybe Australia has more self respect that pakistan and they won't allow any cheat to represent them and wear the baggy green. I hope they ban him for life

The day u want to give an argument like a civilized person without using words like phateechar for no reason please tag me.....

If u like saying or listening to that word again n again

tape recorder le record kr...loop pe laga ke sunta reh 

20 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Afraid you are not understanding the gravity of this incident in Australia. 

A whole nation are baying for blood , Australians don't revere individual players but Australia the cricket team representing them. 

10 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

The day u want to give an argument like a civilized person without using words like phateechar for no reason please tag me.....

If u like saying or listening to that word again n again

tape recorder le record kr...loop pe laga ke sunta reh 

I don't want to have any argument with you, because I already know your level, I just quoted your post and made a statement, I have literally zero interest in what you have to say

1 minute ago, Tattieboy said:

A whole nation are baying for blood , Australians don't revere individual players but Australia the cricket team representing them. 

incident is same, its been going on from ages and many dont even get caught ......

that explains the guts that they still did knowing their are so many camera- means its been going on and others teams wud also be doing it in some way

ending career is to much just for the sake of ego

Its just ego of aussie as they cant deny it so they have to show off by doing it something big, they have been cheats for year and has done many things thats are agianst the spirit of the game.......spoiling career is not the answer

and it wud be crickets loss also, already its facing the low quality and then u cant loose the no.1 test batsman ........

4 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

Tattieboy, are you speaking on behalf of australians today? :biggrin: Just fyi, there's literally a thread on the aussie forum supporting smith, so some australians do revere individual players :eyedance:

2 minutes ago, kira said:

Tattieboy, are you speaking on behalf of australians today? :biggrin: Just fyi, there's literally a thread on the aussie forum supporting smith, so some australians do revere individual players :eyedance:

Only time I ever spoke to Australians was a reply to a sledge or sledge first :biggrin:

You know and I know that the vast amount of Australians on forums are ripping Smith apart 

This overly fierce attitude bordering on arrogance, hostility, verbal insults and resorting to cheating when desperate is not new with the Australian team. Only difference is this is the first time they got caught so blatantly and being stupid in their method of execution. It could also be a reflection of the society, broadly speaking of course.

Just like, over complacence, lazy attitude, nepotism, etc in the Indian cricket team is a general reflection of the chalta hain attitude in the Indian society. 

Edited by dandaroy