Adopted legends of Pakistan fans

There was a lot of talk about Babar Azam being the best in the current team. But as he plays more it is proved that even their best is being exposed. He has a poor test average of 23 which is even lower than batting averages of all-rounders.  I think Younis was a quality batsman who was worth comparing but now they don not have anyone left who is even half good as Younis in test format. 

Edited by Straight Drive
28 minutes ago, chewy said:

They will revert back to the default and support the certified chargé de choker, AB De Villiers

or go for the new kid on the block Makram

ABDV isn't a choker in tests. He has choked other teams with long blockathons in SL and Aus.

In shorter formats, both Kohli and ABDV choke. 

I guess it will be Williamson.

2 minutes ago, kira said:

And pakistanis thought Amir was the second coming of wasim:hysterical: 

Dont worry We have Hasan Ali now :cantstop:.

BTW India thought Bumrah was the second coming of Malinga and Unadkat was the second coming of Starc :cantstop:

9 minutes ago, Lala said:

Dont worry We have Hasan Ali now :cantstop:.

BTW India thought Bumrah was the second coming of Malinga and Unadkat was the second coming of Starc :cantstop:

Just Check Bumrah's average, He's better than Malinga, no one called unadkat second coming of starc, at least get your facts right before trolling

Just Check Bumrah's average, He's better than Malinga, no one called unadkat second coming of starc, at least get your facts right before trolling

rre yaar dont compare which your mediocre bumrah with mali he has still palyed just 37 ODIs and more to go. Mali has done lot of miracles so far for cricket world and this bumrah is yet to produce any significant performance. At least a  hattrick :cantstop:. His average will climb up more when he plays more :cantstop: 

Im not trolling, it some of the ICF posters used that word unadkat=starc after SA series. Right now I cant find any proofs but Im telling true that term was used in previous threads by Indian posters.

Just now, Lala said:

Poor man's bumrah played well in CT final but rich man's bumrah :cantstop: lets not talk about the big no ball :cantstop:

Even Irfan pathan, munaf patel and many other bowlers have played better than waqar in world cups and let's not even talk about the ball tampering :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, Lala said:

Im not trolling, it some of the ICF posters used that word unadkat=starc after SA series. Right now I cant find any proofs but Im telling true that term was used in previous threads by Indian posters.

:hysterical: As expected, you don't have proof because you are lying, you don't have the talent to troll based on facts, you have to make up stories to troll which is why your trolls are so weak, you need to put more effort

Even Irfan pathan, munaf patel and many other bowlers have played better than waqar in world cups and let's not even talk about the ball tampering :biggrin:

kya koi saboot hai? 

You have always skipping options like ball tampering or match fixing. :cantstop: Please dont make me telling the history of Indian cricket in late 90s. :cantstop: