Officially labelled as a "Cheat" : Do you think Steve Smith will be able overcome this chagrin

SK_IH

Do you think Steve Smith will be able overcome this chagrin?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Steve Smith will be able overcome this chagrin?

Am I the only one who thinks absolutely nothing will happen ? Remember in school when teachers pet would be caught for doing something crappy, teachers would go oh these was not expected specially from you, a lot of pomp and show, pet would cry and then all will be forgiven. 

Coming days lot will be written about Aussie pride and baggy green ( haan Bhai we from subcontinent as if have zero pride) and baam all will be forgiven.

It will be a black mark, but when he returns to cricket people will forget it slowly. Look how many chuckers, tamperers, and match fixers r running around in cricket/cricketing circles...

we are in the eye of the storm for the moment.

2 hours ago, kira said:

Cut lala some slack, he comes from the land of "inshaallah the boys is play well" :hysterical:

dont insult religions :nono:....everybody's english is not good. there are plenty of indians who dont know the alphabet even :cantstop: 

5 minutes ago, Lala said:

dont insult religions :nono:....everybody's english is not good. there are plenty of indians who dont know the alphabet even :cantstop: 

Where did I insult the religion ?:dontknow: 

I insulted your english. Is your english so bad that you couldn't even understand that I was insulting you and not your religion? :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, kira said:

Where did I insult the religion ?:dontknow: 

I insulted your english. Is your english so bad that you couldn't even understand that I was insulting you and not your religion? :biggrin:

May be my english is not perfect like yours, but I express as I can. Anyway if message is passed im satisfied.