Hussain Talat, Asif Ali & Shaheen Afridi selected for T20I squad

And deservedly.

Strong performances in the PSL have brought rich rewards upon three uncapped Pakistan players - Asif Ali, Hussain Talat and Shaheen Afridi - who have been called-up to the international side for the upcoming T20I series against West Indies in Karachi. Asif, Talat and Shaheen form part of the 15-man squad for the series, with left-arm fast bowlers Rahat Ali and Usman Khan also coming back into the fray.

T20 squad: Ahmed Shehzad, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Shoaib Malik, Asif Ali, Sarfraz Ahmed (capt & wk), Hussain Talat, Faheem Ashraf, Muhammad Nawaz, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Amir, Hasan Ali, Rahat Ali, Usman Khan, Shaheen Afridi

2 hours ago, cric_fan said:

And deservedly.

Strong performances in the PSL have brought rich rewards upon three uncapped Pakistan players - Asif Ali, Hussain Talat and Shaheen Afridi - who have been called-up to the international side for the upcoming T20I series against West Indies in Karachi. Asif, Talat and Shaheen form part of the 15-man squad for the series, with left-arm fast bowlers Rahat Ali and Usman Khan also coming back into the fray.

T20 squad: Ahmed Shehzad, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Shoaib Malik, Asif Ali, Sarfraz Ahmed (capt & wk), Hussain Talat, Faheem Ashraf, Muhammad Nawaz, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Amir, Hasan Ali, Rahat Ali, Usman Khan, Shaheen Afridi

Too early for Shahin I think. But lets see.