Jason Mohammed to lead Windies on Pakistan tour

saik

8 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Pakistan have a good chance to upset this weak WI side.

Definitely. We are just after the best T20 league. This is just icing on the cake trophy. Just like India sent 2nd string team to nidahas trophy, my view is to we should follow the same and give youngsters more chances. There were plenty of talent found in last PSL. 

11 minutes ago, Lala said:

Definitely. We are just after the best T20 league. This is just icing on the cake trophy. Just like India sent 2nd string team to nidahas trophy, my view is to we should follow the same and give youngsters more chances. There were plenty of talent found in last PSL. 

Which talent? If Luke ronchi and kamaran akmal can be called talent then I stand corrected:hysterical:

1 minute ago, kira said:

Which talent? If Luke ronchi and kamaran akmal can be called talent then I stand corrected:hysterical:

If you didnt follow PSL properly please stop talking about that. Will give you the next surprise (slap) in Asia cup. till then lets watch IPL the best league in the world :cantstop:

9 hours ago, Lala said:

Y u joke like this yaar? :no:

i did follow psl a bit. Seems like you guys unearthed some new talents for sure. Would be a good chance for cricket pakistan to give them a shot against a depleted WI side.

PCB offered only $25,000 per player to WI players to tour, therefore none of top players are touring, probably need to up the offer

Anyways, how long will PCB continue to offer money for national teams to tour? it will only strengthen the perception Pakistan still not safe to tour. 

11 hours ago, chewy said:

PCB offered only $25,000 per player to WI players to tour, therefore none of top players are touring, probably need to up the offer

Anyways, how long will PCB continue to offer money for national teams to tour? it will only strengthen the perception Pakistan still not safe to tour. 

They have no option , even Quetta Gladiators owner was angry as Foreign players refused to Visit Pakistan .

20 hours ago, chewy said:

They do not have a whole lot of a choice - do they?  Cost of supporting and nurturing terrorists is costing them big.

My point is - they still have not learnt their lessons.  If they stop today, all countries will start visiting them tomorrow.

I havent seen WI team but am sure people are referencing to missing big guns.  Gayle is 38 if 34yr old dhoni is too old to play t20 then not sure where gayle stands. Even the likes of bravo, samuels etc who won the t20 cup in 2016 are 35+. Pollard is **** player and doubt he will be missed by anyone. 

Personally I would love cricket to be back in Pakistan and Indian plays a series there. We always play well and have got many happy memories in Pakistan. Let it be 2004 Aman ki Asha series, Sehwag ending Saqi's career in Multan or Dhoni/Yuvi murdering them in 2006 series. Pitches in Pakistan assist more Indian style of cricket.

Lets have the 2021 CT in Pakistan.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Personally I would love cricket to be back in Pakistan and Indian plays a series there. We always play well and have got many happy memories in Pakistan. Let it be 2004 Aman ki Asha series, Sehwag ending Saqi's career in Multan or Dhoni/Yuvi murdering them in 2006 series. Pitches in Pakistan assist more Indian style of cricket.

Lets have the 2021 CT in Pakistan.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

If ind Pak were to play a 5 test series doesn’t matter where by 4th test most Pakistani would have broken their TV sets. If test were followed by odi series by 4th odi most of their fans would be walking with both hands covering there backside. 

9 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

I havent seen WI team but am sure people are referencing to missing big guns.  Gayle is 38 if 34yr old dhoni is too old to play t20 then not sure where gayle stands. Even the likes of bravo, samuels etc who won the t20 cup in 2016 are 35+. Pollard is **** player and doubt he will be missed by anyone. 

What abt russell, narien, lewis,braithwet, the other bravo. Can you name 5 famos wi player which is playing against pak.

2 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

If ind Pak were to play a 5 test series doesn’t matter where by 4th test most Pakistani would have broken their TV sets. If test were followed by odi series by 4th odi most of their fans would be walking with both hands covering there backside. 

#phainty ;)

5 hours ago, raki05 said:

What abt russell, narien, lewis,braithwet, the other bravo. Can you name 5 famos wi player which is playing against pak.

Russel is finished, was trundling in the PSL. Anyhow, he is still nursing an injury IIRC.  

Narine has has been reported for a suspect action.