How low WI has to fall before it will get dissolved?

WI has fallen into abysis and it will never be a force again. But it's still surviving and countries are still touring this country.

When will ICC will take a call and reject its test status?

Actually when was the last time, WI won a test match?

I strongly believe that if WI gets dissolved and starts playing as counties, then certain countries will start doing better ..ex T&T, Guyana etc..

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

Kuch bhi... It's just a rough patch emerging from the issues between the board and the players.

2 times T20WC champs in the last 3 editions. They ain't going nowhere where.

They recently won a test against England in England.

They can be a great Team..esp in LOIs if ICCi intervenes into their board and can sort things out. 

Edited by sourab10forever

WI still producing good players, the WI A team recently whitewashed Eng A team

the problem is with management and egos, the board and players always clashing leading to WI never putting out their best team 

The best thing would have been if they didn’t qualify for the WC 2019, which would have meant missing out on two ICC trophies in a row

maybe it would have given them a kick up their arses to sort themselves

but agree, teams should stop touring or invite WI unless WiCB put out their best XI 

8 hours ago, gakgupta said:

WI has fallen into abysis and it will never be a force again. But it's still surviving and countries are still touring this country.

When will ICC will take a call and reject its test status?

Actually when was the last time, WI won a test match?

I strongly believe that if WI gets dissolved and starts playing as counties, then certain countries will start doing better ..ex T&T, Guyana etc..

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

1. Lost heavily against NZ away.

2. Won a test in Eng by chasing 322 in 4th inning. When India wins a test in England it is regarded as a memorable win, but since it's WI so it doesn't matter. If any team had chased 322, batsmen would have been hailed as heroes. Sure it was their first win in England in 17 years, but many teams have gone through similar phases.

3. Won a home test against Pakistan, but still they were 1 ball away from saving the series 1-1

4. Won a test in UAE and came close to winning 1 more in first test. Australian and English teams have been losing all matches in UAE.

5. Lost to India - but aren't they no 1 team?

6. Lost to Aus, but which team except SA is winning in Aus anyway? Lost to SL away. 

7. Drawn series against Eng at home.

How do these results say that their test status should be revoked?