Homage to Martyrs

FischerTal

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

When will this madness end? How much more must we bleed? RIP and condolences have no meaning for me anymore, just incredibly sad with this news. These bravehearts don't deserve us ingrates. 

I guess it's impossible to expect absolute peace anywhere.

* these stone pelters. There is a limit for tolerance, our casualty rate will drastically come down if only we manage to stop this stone pelting nonsense. And here we have the JK sarkar filing FIRs against our armymen and granting amnesty to these stone pelting sons of whores. 

9 minutes ago, Gollum said:

When will this madness end? How much more must we bleed? RIP and condolences have no meaning for me anymore, just incredibly sad with this news. These bravehearts don't deserve us ingrates. 

not possible unless India sends its own jihadis into Pakistani mainland, which is never going to happen. 

All these men have died in vain. Today Modi sarkar has sided with the enemy by declaring unilateral ceasefire the whole of Ramzan. No more offensive ops, no more pre emptive strikes, no more busting of militant safehouses, jawans will have to swallow their pride and wait, they can only retaliate if attacked henceforth. LeT, Hizb and others have rejected the ceasefire and promised more violence. Can you imagine how vulnerable our men are right now? Enemy will have enough time to remobilize, get stocks, plan, hell even indulge in more violence etc while we must wait and clap. All armymen are emphasizing that Kashmir operations are dynamic and offensive in nature, such a foolish move is going to wreck us heavily..yet the b@stard politicians hiding behind the cloak of nationalism use jawans as pawns in their chess game. 56" my foot.