Darren Sammy Plays Hilarious April Fool's Day Prank On Fans(Mostly Pakistani's)

14 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I wish he had made a prank along the lines of conversion to Islam, that would have sent all SC Muslims into euphoria only to result in ruins on realizing the nature of the prank. Ofc there is always the threat of losing your head but hope some day a big celeb pulls off this prank. 

Before I opened the thread ( or the link by the OP), I was fully convinced that the prank will be about his conversion to Islam. That would have been very believable for lot of SC muslims or muslim cricket followers in general as they think he might have got influenced during his stay in Pakistan in the recently concluded PSL. ( Joining WI team into Pakistan looks lame as Sammy is not overlord of WI to join it in some other team. )

So many muslims are too simpleminded that they will be too happy to believe that and make a huge amount of sharing/commenting etc. all over the internet. 

3 minutes ago, sarcastic said:

Before I opened the thread ( or the link by the OP), I was fully convinced that the prank will be about his conversion to Islam. That would have been very believable for lot of SC muslims or muslim cricket followers in general as they think he might have got influenced during his stay in Pakistan in the recently concluded PSL. ( Joining WI team into Pakistan looks lame as Sammy is not overlord of WI to join it in some other team. )

So many muslims are too simpleminded that they will be too happy to believe that and make a huge amount of sharing/commenting etc. all over the internet. 

Javed Afridi hoping Darren Sammy converts to Islam

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1360469/javed-afridi-hoping-darren-sammy-converts-islam/

Is Darren Sammy going to embrace Islam? Peshawar Zalmi owner Javed Afridi hopes so

https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/sports/is-darren-sammy-going-to-embrace-islam-peshawar-zalmi-owner-javed-afridi-hopes-so/

:phehe: Chewtiya qaum, beghairat mulk.

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

its the same guy who said SRK spoke to him and confirmed a series between his KKR side and peshawar side that won PSL..lolz..when the KKR CEO guy calls up SRK bated breath 'what the * was that  are you nuts, we can not play any league without BCCI approval ?' types..SRK goes ' super what league now there is a league in Dubai ? - damn dude i am so busy i forget to poop sometimes, i did not even know Dubai had a t20 league'..hehe... 

moral of story, this guy is a namoona..he says anything he likes.

I wish he had made a prank along the lines of conversion to Islam, that would have sent all SC Muslims into euphoria only to result in ruins on realizing the nature of the prank. Ofc there is always the threat of losing your head but hope some day a big celeb pulls off this prank. 

...obsession with Islam/Muslims continues
3 hours ago, cric_fan said:

...obsession with Islam/Muslims continues

OK I am obsessed with Islam/Muslims

Christians are obsessed with Islam/Muslims

Jews are obsessed with Islam/Muslims

Jains are obsessed with Islam/Muslims

Sikhs are obsessed with Islam/Muslims

Buddhists are obsessed with Islam/Muslims

Atheists are obsessed with Islam/Muslims

Clearly there is a common denominator. 

I have never understood these chewtiyas' obsession with conversion.  It seems to exist at every level of society and across classes. 

I mean who the phuck are you to say " I hope he converts"? F*cking moron.  

It used to amuse me, but given how prevalent this sentiment is among these guys it just irritates me.

It'll never happen but I wish one of these days a celebrity trolls them all - "Yes I'll convert. But only if you suck my ___"

18 hours ago, LORD_analyst said:

any explanation , my pakistani 'secular' posters??  @Lala  , @cric_fan....?????

Dont worry my dear just make us for fun for short time...........But keep in mind, whole world will be Islam in near future. Just wait and see. Remember Yousuf Yohana?? :aha: We can find in India some famous characters like AR Rahuman, Mahesh Bhatt,etc.:cantstop: Your name too in the future will be like Mohammad Lord Analyst :cantstop: 

19 minutes ago, Lala said:

Dont worry my dear just make us for fun for short time...........But keep in mind, whole world will be Islam in near future. Just wait and see. Remember Yousuf Yohana?? :aha: We can find in India some famous characters like AR Rahuman, Mahesh Bhatt,etc.:cantstop: Your name too in the future will be like Mohammad Lord Analyst :cantstop: 

:no:

38 minutes ago, Lala said:

The christians will probably thank you guys for taking the abomination called yousuf yohana.  Regarding Islam taking over the world, you might as well believe that pigs will fly in the future :hysterical:

30 minutes ago, kira said:

This sammy guy is so much cringe, hilarious to see the state of pakistani fans who have been reduced to cheering and boot licking this mediocre player because no top player gives any importance to phateecharstan. 

He led the team to win two T20 World Cups. How fair when he was licking boots of Indians during IPL? :cantstop: