Jump to content
sourab10forever

ICF - IPL Fantasy League 2018

Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, PBN said:

messed up my captains... no moeen/rashid

today could have been a huge game if you played it correctly :doh: over 1000 points were on offer and if you topped it with 2x, then BOOM ..it would have been like snakes and ladders

same here i had the team but wrong captains in both innings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

You kept 2x till last match :afraid:

only have 120 points so far lol. all players i omitted making points..delhi mumbai would've been better

 

@zakk also had 3 2x i think and lots of subs but it depends on how the players perform

Edited by PBN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PBN said:

only have 120 points so far lol. all players i omitted making points..delhi mumbai would've been better

 

@zakk also had 3 2x i think and lots of subs but it depends on how the players perform

 

I used 3x in MI matches and got good enough points. 1084, 1306, 1452. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ankit keeps top spot..zakk came close

 

top 5 finish for me. thankfully lost interest in individual performances since playoffs started  otherwise was keeping  a tab on my selections lol.
 

Congrats everybody. not much chatter in the thread like the old times.
 

:nice:

Edited by PBN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Standings at the end of IPL 2018 FL:

RANK OWNER POINTS
1 Jack Attack 24864
2 Shraddha K Janu 24619
3 T20 Specialists 24258
4 Avengers 24149
5 PBN Champs XI 23513
6 Avengers 23317
7 Galav Cricket 23259
8 Gold Cloaks 22896
9 RKC 22864
10 Forever Indian 22715
11 Kajubadamchor 22555
12 gopats 20891
13 gochennai 20441
14 Sourab10Forever 16961
15 Lunatic Kingdom 14823
16 OB's Babies 12988
17 Fire Freezers 10908
18 Bleed Blue 10867
19 Nash 10803
20 ShraddhaLKC 9960
21 DHONIADDICTXI 8894
22 Dhokla Munchers 8547
23 JaFengers 7282

 

Congo @Ankit_sharma03 for winning the competition. A thoroughly one sided performance like CSK :two_thumbs_up:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Forever Indian said:

Standings at the end of IPL 2018 FL:

RANK OWNER POINTS
1 Jack Attack 24864
2 Shraddha K Janu 24619
3 T20 Specialists 24258
4 Avengers 24149
5 PBN Champs XI 23513
6 Avengers 23317
7 Galav Cricket 23259
8 Gold Cloaks 22896
9 RKC 22864
10 Forever Indian 22715
11 Kajubadamchor 22555
12 gopats 20891
13 gochennai 20441
14 Sourab10Forever 16961
15 Lunatic Kingdom 14823
16 OB's Babies 12988
17 Fire Freezers 10908
18 Bleed Blue 10867
19 Nash 10803
20 ShraddhaLKC 9960
21 DHONIADDICTXI 8894
22 Dhokla Munchers 8547
23 JaFengers 7282

 

Congo @Ankit_sharma03 for winning the competition. A thoroughly one sided performance like CSK :two_thumbs_up:

yea n missed out one game to

Lost interest in it n i knew i didnt have much time due to work but

On 5/7/2018 at 5:47 AM, Rasgulla said:

Not even one guy can defeat that clown zakk.. Legend took rest for 1 season and this place is a mess :whack3:

this gave ungli to me to continue 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

yea n missed out one game to

Lost interest in it n i knew i didnt have much time due to work but

this gave ungli to me to continue 

You are welcome.. Mighty @zakk has fallen to the ground. I defeated you in Football PL and now you lost IPL aswell. :phehe:

 

LKC mubarak zakkk bhaiyaaaa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest
4 minutes ago, sourab10forever said:

I'm not interested this time dude...busy with other stuff.

 

Found a full time job?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2019 at 10:13 PM, Forever Indian said:

 

I shall create the league once the official competition is launched for this year.

I read somewhere that Dream 11 is tied up with IPL as Fantasy league partner. Better is to set on cricket web fantasy as we have used it in last test series versus Aussies.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Straight Drive said:

I read somewhere that Dream 11 is tied up with IPL as Fantasy league partner. Better is to set on cricket web fantasy as we have used it in last test series versus Aussies.

 

The official competition is up and yes it is hosted by Dream 11. The bad thing about the competition this time is that we can make subs only for 8 games or so together. But still I guess we should go with it as Cricketweb is good only for bilaterals, as even captaincy changes count for 6 subs and there are 300 subs in total which is an overkill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×