Speed,Swing &Performance of Fast Bowlers & Swing Bowlers in 2018 IPL

vishalvirsingh

Umesh gets MoM and says in the post match interview that Kohli and Nehra have told him to forget about trying variations and focus on bowling fast , bowling those hard lengths and targeting the stumps.

He said that he was going for runs even when he was trying variations ... and bowling fast was his strength.

This is the right approach for Umesh.

4 hours ago, express bowling said:

Umesh  consistently bowling 140 k to 143 k in his 2nd over.

And picks up 3  wickets with pace and movement.

everyone including fitch and UV were kinda late in handling his pace, was he just 143k or 147K+..some of his balls look fast around 147k+, fitch and UV wer just trying to defend and got late, i was wondering if he was faster than 143k as the readings showed.

even khejroliya looked quite fast some times and readings showed 134k,i m not sure how genuine the speed readings were.

one ball yesterday from yadav hit nitin rana on his helmet and i gues it was also shown as under 140K where as nitin could not save his head, i think that was a deadly fast 145k bouncer.

i m not too sure about the correctness of readings.

17 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Umesh gets MoM and says in the post match interview that Kohli and Nehra have told him to forget about trying variations and focus on bowling fast , bowling those hard lengths and targeting the stumps.

He said that he was going for runs even when he was trying variations ... and bowling fast was his strength.

This is the right approach for Umesh.

umesh has to ensure that he is inspired and knows what he should be bowling..keep it simple, straight on 3rd to 6th stump.dont try to bowl on leg stump , at max try middle stump.

variations have never been his strength and so bowl fast and if its a russel like batsman , bowl short and if its a batsman who hooks well , dont try bouncers.

normally he has good bouncers and should suceed.

khejroliya is also getting support from kohli, indicates good future for khejroliya.

i am waiting to see khaleel ,Siraj and few other bowlers.

Sanghwan was OK not too impressive.

Vijay Shankar's bowling was Average and batting also looks average in this IPL.

Hooda seems to be a good runner in between wickets and dives a lot while running between wickets and his batting looks OK...let us see more to analyse how good he can be.

mayank aggarwal is hardly showing the form that gets everyone's attention.

KL rahul seems to be the best batsman in this IPL at least, as the way he is batting , he is hitting from ball 1, actually all rohit,shikhar and KL are highly Skilled and Murli VJ should be rested even in test matches as he is way behind all the other three, shikhar and KL can open in tests and rahul and shikhar in ODI but in t20, KL should be played at no 4 ahead of Manish Pandey or shreyas iyer as KL seems to be a better batsman than both. at present shreyas is possibly the chosen no 4 along with manish pandey , i bet KL could do a better job.one of these can play at no 5 with hardik as no 6 and keeper batsman karthik as no 6/7, followed by spinners and pacers.