Speed,Swing &Performance of Fast Bowlers & Swing Bowlers in 2018 IPL

vishalvirsingh

11 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Kaul is bowling at 138ks.

Like it or not so he is the best Indian pacer in this tournament as Bhuvi is not so fit

it is to early to say this dear, please hold on avesh got 2 wickets yesterday, he will most likely play most of the DD matches in near future as he bowled well yesterday, i am looking forward to see him as I feel he is better than deepak chahar,Kaul and even Basil thampi and other pacers.

on flat track he bowled 148.7 and got fitch OUT, he also got one more wicket later.

9 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Kaul is bowling at 138ks.

Like it or not so he is the best Indian pacer in this tournament as Bhuvi is not so fit

He has bowled so well this IPL that he has led the bowling attack nicely in absence of Bhuvi. The performances have consistently come from him. At the end of the day he is one of the top pacers performance-wise.

35 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

were you convinced last game?

Tbh No, yes he bowled well last game, has worked hard alright but on slow track of chinnaswamy he is looking toothless, doesn't give any confidence and this time there was some swing available, i think he is going to struggle whenever there is no swing on offer or on a slow track with swing on offer, I find no zip in his bowling, even sandip bowling around 122k was getting nice zip yesterday hence was looking threatening.