Speed,Swing &Performance of Fast Bowlers & Swing Bowlers in 2018 IPL

vishalvirsingh

28 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

I think just in the name of cost cutting they are using same old speed guns used in Ranji matches.Bcci not respecting its own league..sad

Speed guns are same every where. Important thing is calliberation.

In the first 3 IPL matches, only 4 Indian bowlers who have pace have played. The fastest they have clocked in 1 match each are

Umesh       149.2 k

Bumrah      146.4 k

Khejroliya  143.2 k

Shami         142.0 k

Quick bowlers of Indian origin who are yet to play are

Nagarkoti

Khaleel

Avesh

Saini

Mavi 

Thampi

Asif

Sangwan

Siraj

Aniket C

Quick Indian pacers not playing the IPL are

Aaron 

Nathu

Ishant

It is a tad difficult to bowl 140 k+ in a game without playing the game     :phehe:

Khaleel will probably be the find of this Ipl.

21 hours ago, Vilander said:

149.2 full length... Russel deposits it 4 or 5 rows in the back... Fark what an over.. Russel wins. 

umesh was killing russel with bouncers , why the hell he needs full length balls...russel was hit on the helmet by umesh , why were bouncers not bowled, even kohli was demanding bouncers from umesh...but i have to appreciate that Umesh looks to be in full form now which is very heartening. 

when his bouncers are looking deadly why is he bowling full to a DEMON batsman Russel.

Just now, vishalvirsingh said:

umesh was killing russel with bouncers , why the hell he needs full length balls...russel was hit on the helmet by umesh , why were bouncers not bowled, even kohli was demanding bouncers from umesh...but i have to appreciate that Umesh looks to be in full form now which is very heartening. 

when his bouncers are looking deadly why is he bowling full to a DEMON batsman Russel.

he lost his mind hunting glory, he though he could put a fast one through to stumps after those bouncers, but its Russel he fn layed into it and put it in orbit. Just a momentary weakness.

4 minutes ago, Vilander said:

he lost his mind hunting glory, he though he could put a fast one through to stumps after those bouncers, but its Russel he fn layed into it and put it in orbit. Just a momentary weakness.

his first full ball was hit for a 4 and then a six..everyone knows that russel does not like bouncers and hits full balls out..u dont give a dolly to russell, even his mis hit will go for six.

7 minutes ago, Vilander said:

3.4 overs of deadly bowling by umesh and i was feeling proud of Umesh and Suddenly those two full balls n hit for 10 runs...

oh...when will he know, if some type of balls are succeeding he has to continue bowling the same..

2 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

3.4 overs of deadly bowling by umesh and i was feeling proud of Umesh and Suddenly those two full balls n hit for 10 runs...

oh...when will he know, if some type of balls are succeeding he has to continue bowling the same..

Trying to bowl the variation ball has been Umesh's biggest bane throughout his career.

3 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Kaul has bowled some good and zippy bouncers today.  Gets Gowtham with one such delivery.

These days even Indian trundlers are nippy.

i was about to write about Kaul..though i never supported him in past but he is also going to compete with deepak chahar to replace BHUVI at some stage.

8 hours ago, the don said:

Lol no . I posted the data in the other thread . Wahab was much faster clocking high of 156 kph .

Anyways this is not the thread for this discussion . Ill see myself out.

Wahab was faster in that one test game that you posted, agreed. The England Pak game in England. Aaron or Shami or Umesh did not hit 155 ( 152 max). But dude none of the above were erratic and completed the whole series and also their pace was sustained through the season every game.