Speed,Swing &Performance of Fast Bowlers & Swing Bowlers in 2018 IPL

vishalvirsingh

3 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

i have seen a couple of IPL matches in the chennai cricket ground late evening, it is damn HOT and we sweted buckets of water watching the match...

PATTA Wicket...death ground for PACERS.

they tried to grow little grass but it seems they dont know how to create good bowling /pace friendly pitch.

its the clay and weather conditions, all the debris become decomposed quicker, say the pitch ages quicker so if you let more grass material it will become spongy soon wont stay lively for long. Some pitches are not ment to be fast pitches, Chennai can make a good true bounce pitch ( loi) or a good 5 day spinning pitch for tests thats about it.

15 hours ago, themask said:

Shaheen Shah Afridi has already made it to the Pakistan national squad and here in India, neither Nagarkoti nor Mavi have even been given a game in the IPL! :facepalm:

Hopefully today's match ensures we don't see Vinay Kumar again this IPL.

Khaleel Ahmed, another potential national team player, probably won't get a game this season due to SRH's strong bowling lineup.

That’s because we don’t have a system to polish young talent. With you guys you get polished players in your national team and hence they debut at a much older age in comparison to Pakistani players.

I was surprised at how well coached Mavi (aside from the head jerk) and Kotti was, especially the latter, his entire body is in sync and moving towards the target. Almost perfect. Which requires a hefty amount of practise and more importantly a good coach. 

With Pakistan it’s just throw them in the deep end and hope it works out. 

23 hours ago, Forever Indian said:

Vinay Kumar's speeds today- 170k, 165k, 168k, 172k, 171k, 180k ... Off the bat!

i think it was foolish off Karthik to play Vinay..he should be a Selfish captain and Select the BEST 11 , giving one new guy opportunity as a surprise packet..mavi and nagarkoti are the one's appreciated by dravid too and if they are looking good, at least one of them can be tried out in one match...though i dont expect a teen ager bowler to beat MEN here...but definitely better than Vinay.

Fastest balls by Indian pacers so far

Umesh       149.2 k

Bumrah     146.4 k

Shami        146.3 k

Khejroliya  143.2 k

Bhuvi          143.x k

Kaul            143.0 k

Shardul      141.x  k

Edited by express bowling

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

Umesh       149.2 k

Bumrah     146.4 k

Shami        146.3 k

Khejroliya  143.2 k

Bhuvi          143.x k

Kaul            143.0 k

Shardul      141.x  k

Nagarkoti will touch 150 kph if he gets to play.I'm sure about that.

11 hours ago, express bowling said:

Umesh       149.2 k

Bumrah     146.4 k

Shami        146.3 k

Khejroliya  143.2 k

Bhuvi          143.x k

Kaul            143.0 k

Shardul      141.x  k

Khejroliya always looks quicker than what speed guns showed.