vishalvirsingh

Speed,Swing &Performance of Fast Bowlers & Swing Bowlers in 2018 IPL

1 hour ago, Mosher said:

141k bouncer from Shardul 

i have seen a couple of IPL matches in the chennai cricket ground late evening, it is damn HOT and we sweted buckets of water watching the match...

PATTA Wicket...death ground for PACERS.

they tried to grow little grass but it seems they dont know how to create good bowling /pace friendly pitch.

when reputation is selected ahead of genuine talent and strength ,,it is injustice.

vinay kumar must be bowling in nets too, one can easily compare and decide who is bowling better and take the CORRECT CALL.

like why r they sending jaddu ahead of bravo, after that big innings in last match, is it jealousy , it is not cricket sense for sure.

how can one send rinku ahead of russel and play rinky ahead of shubhman and other KKR batters ...is rinku Mayank aggarwal and the INDIAN domestic Hero ??i mean why is he being backed so much that he is played for 2 tests and karthik is getting lucky that he is not getting stuck and eating up many balls...in t 20 if a slow batsman gets STUCK , he ensures that his team looses. MSD has done this job many times....i also scored one 50 in a t20 match but i was criticised as team captain and few players thought that i should have got out or scored 80 runs , team scored 136 and i scored 51 n got out in 20th over..i think i played well and was tired running a lot of singles and doubles so my shots lost the POWER and timing and i mist hit some shots at the end to get singles when they expected 4's.

even a slow batter is criticised..even karthik bating has been average.

Shaheen Shah Afridi has already made it to the Pakistan national squad and here in India, neither Nagarkoti nor Mavi have even been given a game in the IPL! :facepalm:

Hopefully today's match ensures we don't see Vinay Kumar again this IPL.

Khaleel Ahmed, another potential national team player, probably won't get a game this season due to SRH's strong bowling lineup.

3 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

i have seen a couple of IPL matches in the chennai cricket ground late evening, it is damn HOT and we sweted buckets of water watching the match...

PATTA Wicket...death ground for PACERS.

they tried to grow little grass but it seems they dont know how to create good bowling /pace friendly pitch.

its the clay and weather conditions, all the debris become decomposed quicker, say the pitch ages quicker so if you let more grass material it will become spongy soon wont stay lively for long. Some pitches are not ment to be fast pitches, Chennai can make a good true bounce pitch ( loi) or a good 5 day spinning pitch for tests thats about it.

15 hours ago, themask said:

Shaheen Shah Afridi has already made it to the Pakistan national squad and here in India, neither Nagarkoti nor Mavi have even been given a game in the IPL! :facepalm:

Hopefully today's match ensures we don't see Vinay Kumar again this IPL.

Khaleel Ahmed, another potential national team player, probably won't get a game this season due to SRH's strong bowling lineup.

That’s because we don’t have a system to polish young talent. With you guys you get polished players in your national team and hence they debut at a much older age in comparison to Pakistani players.

I was surprised at how well coached Mavi (aside from the head jerk) and Kotti was, especially the latter, his entire body is in sync and moving towards the target. Almost perfect. Which requires a hefty amount of practise and more importantly a good coach. 

With Pakistan it’s just throw them in the deep end and hope it works out. 

23 hours ago, Forever Indian said:

Vinay Kumar's speeds today- 170k, 165k, 168k, 172k, 171k, 180k ... Off the bat!

i think it was foolish off Karthik to play Vinay..he should be a Selfish captain and Select the BEST 11 , giving one new guy opportunity as a surprise packet..mavi and nagarkoti are the one's appreciated by dravid too and if they are looking good, at least one of them can be tried out in one match...though i dont expect a teen ager bowler to beat MEN here...but definitely better than Vinay.

Fastest balls by Indian pacers so far

Umesh       149.2 k

Bumrah     146.4 k

Shami        146.3 k

Khejroliya  143.2 k

Bhuvi          143.x k

Kaul            143.0 k

Shardul      141.x  k

Edited by express bowling

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

Umesh       149.2 k

Bumrah     146.4 k

Shami        146.3 k

Khejroliya  143.2 k

Bhuvi          143.x k

Kaul            143.0 k

Shardul      141.x  k

Nagarkoti will touch 150 kph if he gets to play.I'm sure about that.

11 hours ago, express bowling said:

Umesh       149.2 k

Bumrah     146.4 k

Shami        146.3 k

Khejroliya  143.2 k

Bhuvi          143.x k

Kaul            143.0 k

Shardul      141.x  k

Khejroliya always looks quicker than what speed guns showed.

11 hours ago, express bowling said:

Umesh       149.2 k

Bumrah     146.4 k

Shami        146.3 k

Khejroliya  143.2 k

Bhuvi          143.x k

Kaul            143.0 k

Shardul      141.x  k

speedometer is inconsistent ,kulwant was quit sharp yet speed was 129 odd ,even kaul looked sharp must be bowling around 140.

Khejroliya certainly impressed Kohli to have played the first game. If Khejroliya keeps performing like he has so far in short formats, could he make it to Team India for WC? Krunal is another one who can seal the spinner/all rounder's spot.

7 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

Khejroliya certainly impressed Kohli to have played the first game. If Khejroliya keeps performing like he has so far in short formats, could he make it to Team India for WC? Krunal is another one who can seal the spinner/all rounder's spot.

Kohli has the tendency to drop players at the drop of a hat.  Kohli's opinions are very volatile.  It won't be surprising he is dropped for the next game.

19 hours ago, express bowling said:

Umesh       149.2 k

Bumrah     146.4 k

Shami        146.3 k

Khejroliya  143.2 k

Bhuvi          143.x k

Kaul            143.0 k

Shardul      141.x  k

surprised to see kaul and bhuvi in this list too...if these swing bowlers can manage some pace like this , they will create issue's for shammi ,umesh and genuine fast bowlers to get ahead into the pecking order.

Kaul's Progress is being noticed.

6 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

surprised to see kaul and bhuvi in this list too...if these swing bowlers can manage some pace like this , they will create issue's for shammi ,umesh and genuine fast bowlers to get ahead into the pecking order.

Kaul's Progress is being noticed.

Kaul's average pace is in the early 130's. That 143k delivery is a one off.

19 hours ago, Vilander said:

i am sure none of the fast bowling brigade look like that.

PS:  This GIF is just for representational purposes and the people doing actual celebration can be different from the person shown above.

giphy.gif

Guest, sign in to access all features.