Sterlite protests

The Dark Horse

26 minutes ago, The Dark Horse said:

where pople are against sterlite ?

let me give you a good eaxmple of this BS these are all against people protests , kudankulam plant was said to be most hated among the local people as per most of the parties and the organizer udaykumar ..

in the end what happened in the LS election , great udaykumar got 3000 votes..

and go through this sting and the BS by udaykumar

Arnab’s Republic TV Hounding My Family, Says Activist Udayakumar

https://www.thequint.com/news/india/hounded-after-republic-tv-sing-activist-udayakumar

1 minute ago, velu said:

where pople are against sterlite ?

let me give you a good eaxmple of this BS these are all against people protests , kudankulam plant was said to be most hated among the local people as per most of the parties and the organizer udaykumar ..

in the end what happened in the LS election , great udaykumar got 3000 votes..

and go through this sting and the BS by udaykumar

Arnab’s Republic TV Hounding My Family, Says Activist Udayakumar

https://www.thequint.com/news/india/hounded-after-republic-tv-sing-activist-udayakumar

Why haven't they taken action on him? They could have arrested him for going against the nation's development right?

Just now, The Dark Horse said:

Not saying every protest is genuine...but there is enough proof to believe this is.

i strongly beleive all these anti-industry protests have zero support among public..

very simply thing , when any industry comes to their locality , locla people will be benefited economically .. 

2 minutes ago, The Dark Horse said:

Why haven't they taken action on him? They could have arrested him for going against the nation's development right?

if they arrest these guys , then left liberals will cry thta government is killing the democracy 

if i am the CM , most probably these seeman , tirumuruagn , daniel everyone will be in jail :p:

Edited by velu

Just now, velu said:

i strongly beleive all these anti-industry protests have zero support among public..

very simply thing , when any industry comes to their locality , locla people will be benefited economically .. 

Not when you know that it's going to harm your children. Unless we are actually there we can't surely say that it's all a conspiracy.

1 minute ago, velu said:

if they arrest these guys , then left liberals will cry thta government is killing the democracy 

if i am the CM , most probably these seeman , tirumuruagn , daniel everyone will be jail :p:

I see where you're coming from. Seeman, Thirumurugan are all BS..but not the people..Here they're going against the people's wish and going to an extent to kill them even..

4 minutes ago, The Dark Horse said:

Not when you know that it's going to harm your children. Unless we are actually there we can't surely say that it's all a conspiracy.

could be .. but going by the lobbyists , most are organized

only time when people protest is when theyr were not paid enough compenstation for their land :p:

these days even they are protetsing for laying high voltage power lines because it is laid on agriculture lans :rotfl: 

35 minutes ago, velu said:

could be .. but going by the lobbyists , most are organized

only time when people protest is when theyr were not paid enough compenstation for their land :p:

these days even they are protetsing for laying high voltage power lines because it is laid on agriculture lans :rotfl: 

Feel free to read through the article.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.thenewsminute.com/article/sterlite-here-s-proof-data-air-pollution-and-case-missing-trees-78841%3famp

Most people who say it's a conspiracy are either politically inclined or don't even put the effort to read up on the issue. People have died now, and still they're protesting...do you still believe it's about a quarter and kozhi briyani?

37 minutes ago, The Dark Horse said:

Feel free to read through the article.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.thenewsminute.com/article/sterlite-here-s-proof-data-air-pollution-and-case-missing-trees-78841%3famp

Most people who say it's a conspiracy are either politically inclined or don't even put the effort to read up on the issue. People have died now, and still they're protesting...do you still believe it's about a quarter and kozhi briyani?

i absolutely have no doubts that these industris pollute , instead why dont they ask to control pollution ?

( there were lot many dyeing factories in and around bahavni/erode/kpm , but because of strict pollution control policies many got closed , and they remaining set up refiniries to process the waste .. )

and i told why i dont trust these protests aka kudankulam 

these things looks staged than real to me 

sterlite%20protests%20tuticorin_0.jpg?it

23 hours ago, The Dark Horse said:

It's all the church..lol laughable.

Bro come on. The protests started on 4 fronts. One to collectorate, one to NH and two started from Panimaya maatha church. Previous day, the fringe groups and the church bishop were seen inciting people. The NTK and dozen other far left were threatening of riots on the previous day and it's not even secret, everything were going rounds on social media. 

1. The first group that went to collectorate were the real protestors. Students and activists. They were peaceful and actually bought permission from the collector himself. There is a video of it. 

2. The second one is spontaneous. The people were slowly gathering from localities called by unknown activists. They were peaceful too and they were the biggest in numbers. 

3. The third one from church is the far left and DMK guys. (possibly naxals). They joined the highway guys ad started vandalizing. Police were alerted. Reporter warned this naxal infiltration weeks back. 

4. The fourth one also from Church supposed to go to Sterlite factory but they marched to SP office, but it's a late one. 

The biggest problem is the third front. They vandalized civilian vehicles and encouraged the locals to do so. DMK were the first ones to start stone pelting. This made the first and the second group to be lathi charged. Soon after the police were overhelmed and the collectorate was vandalized . Then the warning shots were fired and tear gas shelling happens. So they ran to the employee quarters opposite to the collectorate  and burned multiple residential buildings. 80+ were injured before the shooting  bro. This triggered the shooting. But the first group was used as meat sheilds. 

I am not supporting the shooting but this is a planned riot and they did everything to make the firing happen. This is planned right in the Panimaya Madha and the CSI church . 

Edited by Detonator

1 hour ago, Detonator said:

Bro come on. The protests started on 4 fronts. One to collectorate, one to NH and two started from Panimaya maatha church. Previous day, the fringe groups and the church bishop were seen inciting people. The NTK and dozen other far left were threatening of riots on the previous day and it's not even secret, everything were going rounds on social media. 

1. The first group that went to collectorate were the real protestors. Students and activists. They were peaceful and actually bought permission from the collector himself. There is a video of it. 

2. The second one is spontaneous. The people were slowly gathering from localities called by unknown activists. They were peaceful too and they were the biggest in numbers. 

3. The third one from church is the far left and DMK guys. (possibly naxals). They joined the highway guys ad started vandalizing. Police were alerted. Reporter warned this naxal infiltration weeks back. 

4. The fourth one also from Church supposed to go to Sterlite factory but they marched to SP office, but it's a late one. 

The biggest problem is the third front. They vandalized civilian vehicles and encouraged the locals to do so. DMK were the first ones to start stone pelting. This made the first and the second group to be lathi charged. Soon after the police were overhelmed and the collectorate was vandalized . Then the warning shots were fired and tear gas shelling happens. So they ran to the employee quarters opposite to the collectorate  and burned multiple residential buildings. 80+ were injured before the shooting  bro. This triggered the shooting. But the first group was used as meat sheilds. 

I am not supporting the shooting but this is a planned riot and they did everything to make the firing happen. This is planned right in the Panimaya Madha and the CSI church . 

Not ruling it out...but you can't say all those people protesting are motivated by the church..Just if we do a survey there, we'll know howamy people are for or against sterlite..

Condolences, police should have been more restrained...why not use tear gas, water cannons, even pellet guns? Protesting is a democratic right but at the same time protesters should minimize violence. Seeing this trend in TN where even peaceful gatherings are hijacked by anti socials. During jallikattu protests I was proud to see how well mannered and disciplined the Tamil youth were, no gender violence and no destruction of public property in spite of such a huge gathering and it being such an emotive issue. Even when there was a power cut, no one took the cover of darkness to grope women. But unfortunately towards the end some anti social gundas, radical leftist orgs, Islamic groups like PFI, Tamil nationalist outfits etc hijacked the event and unleashed violence. May be the state is missing a strong leader. Under the Iron Lady Jayalalitha there might have been corruption but at least law and order situation was much better. 

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

Condolences, police should have been more restrained...why not use tear gas, water cannons, even pellet guns? Protesting is a democratic right but at the same time protesters should minimize violence. Seeing this trend in TN where even peaceful gatherings are hijacked by anti socials. During jallikattu protests I was proud to see how well mannered and disciplined the Tamil youth were, no gender violence and no destruction of public property in spite of such a huge gathering and it being such an emotive issue. Even when there was a power cut, no one took the cover of darkness to grope women. But unfortunately towards the end some anti social gundas, radical leftist orgs, Islamic groups like PFI, Tamil nationalist outfits etc hijacked the event and unleashed violence. May be the state is missing a strong leader. Under the Iron Lady Jayalalitha there might have been corruption but at least law and order situation was much better. 

source - google

its more or less looks like fake encounter  , police caught group of guys vandalising the properties even inside the collectorate and they miscalculated that they have strength in numbers ..

most of the casualties are from a single commie outfit (  Puratchikara Ilaignar Munnani - Youth liberation front ) ..

i really dont know the meanng of thier outfit name .. totally incoherant 

15 hours ago, Detonator said:

I was abused as a saffron terrorist for saying this in Twitter

Most Tamilians have an unnatural hate towards Modi ... is it because of the political mess in the state after Jayalalithas death?