Shahid Afridi slams India on Kashmir

Stradlater

2 hours ago, asterix said:

You just have to copy and paste the Tweet link here, then save the post. The forum application embeds it automatically...

I did the same but it didn't work.

Anyway Lala is a dumbass and I highly doubt if he can string two sentences of English together but I was more surprised by Sir Imran's tweet.

This clown in past has supported Taliban indirectly but look at the holier than thou stance taken up by him when it comes to Kashmir. Jahil of highest order.

9 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

I did the same but it didn't work.

Anyway Lala is a dumbass and I highly doubt if he can string two sentences of English together but I was more surprised by Sir Imran's tweet.

This clown in past has supported Taliban indirectly but look at the holier than thou stance taken up by him when it comes to Kashmir. Jahil of highest order.

The standard islamist mentality is to support islamic terrorists, who terrorize other muslim denominations, over benevolent Kaffirs ruling over Muslims.

But don't worry. Over the past year, i've been doing a lot of work affiliating myself with groups providing shelter for muslim apostates in the west ( arranging for their refugee status, etc) and one thing that is striking, is Islam may be closer to going the 'Christianity in Europe' way, in the middle east, than most people think. Way too many closet atheists/indifferent muslims in that part of the world. 

Yes, i know that it has nothing to do with rising Islamism in the subcontinent, which is getting more and more islamic, but  most subcontinental muslims have an inferiority complex towards the Arabs and want acceptance from them. Falling Islam in Arabia will have a devastating effect on the psyche of islamists in the subcontinent(hopefully).

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

The standard islamist mentality is to support islamic terrorists, who terrorize other muslim denominations, over benevolent Kaffirs ruling over Muslims.

But don't worry. Over the past year, i've been doing a lot of work affiliating myself with groups providing shelter for muslim apostates in the west ( arranging for their refugee status, etc) and one thing that is striking, is Islam may be closer to going the 'Christianity in Europe' way, in the middle east, than most people think. Way too many closet atheists/indifferent muslims in that part of the world. 

Yes, i know that it has nothing to do with rising Islamism in the subcontinent, which is getting more and more islamic, but  most subcontinental muslims have an inferiority complex towards the Arabs and want acceptance from them. Falling Islam in Arabia will have a devastating effect on the psyche of islamists in the subcontinent(hopefully).

Any chance they are doing 'taqiyya' to gain entry into richer pastures (West). Muslims have a propensity to lie through their teeth as a tool of self preservation and subsequent domination. May be once they get what they want, they will show their true colors. 

5 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Any chance they are doing 'taqiyya' to gain entry into richer pastures (West). Muslims have a propensity to lie through their teeth as a tool of self preservation and subsequent domination. May be once they get what they want, they will show their true colors. 

Not the ones i've helped/interfaced with. For us atheists, its easy to spot the real ones vs the fake ones. Because most atheists have a personally thought out perspective, not just ' i dont believe in God/am atheist'. As an atheist, talking to a person for 10 minutes makes it crystal clear if they are theists, atheists, agnosts or just not sure.
And some of them are gay/trans people, who definitely arn't faking - if they are, congrats to them, because its pretty hard to fool liberal people with gay friends and colleagues that you are gay, when you are not. 

Most of them have already faced abuse at the hands of their family and have nowhere to go but to us. 

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

I met A shia Hazara who converted to christianity, I asked him why he said in our Shia religion it is allowed to do taqiya to save ones life Lol, btw he got asylum, europeans are so stupid lol.

Edited by panther

10 minutes ago, panther said:

I met A shia Hazara who converted to christianity, I asked him why he said in our Shia religion it is allowed to do taqiya to save ones life Lol, btw he got asylum, europeans are so stupid lol.

Yeah I'm sure he was a Shia lol.

Nothing much to see here. Doubt lala cares about Kashmir or has any clue about its history. He's just preparing for his next career as a politician and this is purely for domestic consumption in Pakistan. Must say, he seems quite a natural politician too. Saying all the right things . Can't do any worse than what he was as a cricketer anyway :)