Should Bollywood continue to engage with Pakistani artistes?

Gollum

Pakistanis in Bollywood  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bollywood continue to engage with Pakistani artistes?

• Yes, art/culture has no boundaries
    • No, terror and aman ki asha don't go hand in hand

After Uri it looked like Pak would be shunted out of Bollywood. But Modi govt did a U turn and allowed them in our movies. Mom (Sajal Aly, Adnan Siddiqui), Hindi Medium (Saba Qamar) were 2 hits of 2017 starring Pak actors. Mahesh Bhatt is doing a movie with an all Pak cast and Karan Johar has lined up 2 movies starring Fawad Khan in the lead role. Their singers too are working here now, Salman Khan because of a tiff with Arijit instructed all producers to boycott him and sign Rahat Fateh Ali Khan in his place...poor Arijit has been shunted out because of the Bhai influence. 

These Pak actors never condemn terror attacks in India, use social media to parrot ISI propaganda and now things have taken a turn for the worse. Lollywood superstar Hamza Ali Abbasi has even gone to the extent of praising Hafiz Saeed and warning of violence against kaffirs on his FB page...he is best buddies with stars like Mahira and Saba Qamar. I am not judging them but when you are BFFs with such a radical extremist, can your thought process be different? This guy may even get a meaty Bollywood role if our libtards have their way, shouldn't Modi sarkar step in and put a full stop to this nonsense?

Hamza Ali Abbasi turns out to be an admirer of terror watch suspect Hafiz Saeed

https://images.dawn.com/news/1178443

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1597894/4-hafiz-saeed-one-nicest-polite-people-met-hamza-ali-abbasi/

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1509932/hamza-ali-abbasi-turns-admirer-terror-watch-suspect-hafiz-saeed/

This so called LOLlywood superstar is obsessed with kaffirs and Hindustan, his social media page could be very well mistaken for an LeT fan page. This lunatic joker paired with Mahira is supposedly the star couple of Pakistan :phehe:, Pakistanis and their icons <sigh> 

hf1.jpg

Dude, this Abbasi moron is a mirror image of fundoos who want "no contact with Pak artists".  He's always bashing the Pakistanis who participate in Indian movies.   Using him to justify boycotting Pakistani artists is..........full retard.

16 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Dude, this Abbasi moron is a mirror image of fundoos who want "no contact with Pak artists".  He's always bashing the Pakistanis who participate in Indian movies.   Using him to justify boycotting Pakistani artists is..........full retard.

To be a top Lollywood star and meet/praise a UN designated terrorist like Hafiz Saeed...I don't think there is a mirror image of him on our side of the border. 'He doesn't want contact with India and is against Pak artistes in Indian movies'...........I have no issue with such a stance but his mindset is more like that of a jihadi !!! And other Pak stars maintain a strategic silence when terror hits India, same bozos who routinely make videos and convey condolences over terror strikes in London, Paris, Kabul couldn't muster courage to condemn the ghastly terror attack on Amarnath yatris last year? I would wager that they share vitriolic opinion about India but maintain silence to keep their cash counters ringing. Remember that Pak singer Ghulam Ali who was blacklisted for many years by Indian authorities when he blurted out before an Indian diplomat that he hates kafirs but loves kafir money, how do we know these Mahiras and Fawads are any different?  

Edited by Gollum

3 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

Secular India was abolishing major punishments for atrocities against Dalits

factually incorrect. What SC has said is this - actions/arrest of public servants can only be done after approval from appointing authority, and in case of private citizens after senior super intent of police allows it. And anticipatory bail is allowed in these case, this is done to prevent abuse and misuse of the law to blackmail innocent public servants and private citizens.  This still does not absolvethe sc/st act but sure makes it more Just.

Hamza Ali Abbasi case can be counted among the exceptions. 

But the heavy majority of the Pakistani Artists are Secular Liberals.

They are the one who also protest against the Army influence in the politics. 

They are the one who also protest against the Mullahism. That is why Mullahs are totally against them too. 

Pakistani cricket players are highly influenced by the Mullahs now-a-days. But case with the Pakistani Artists is opposite. 

There is a strong desire among the Pakistani Liberals to have good relations with India, to limit the role of Pak Army, to limit the role of religion, to limit the hostilities ... 

By alienating these Secular forces of Pakistan would only make them weaker and make Mullahs stronger.

4 hours ago, MechEng said:

I'm wondering how is Bollywood making it's money? I have not watched a bollywood film since a really long time since most of the movies lack the ability to connect with people.

people watch movies to entertain and not connect with them.  

15 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Hamza Ali Abbasi case can be counted among the exceptions. 

But the heavy majority of the Pakistani Artists are Secular Liberals.

They are the one who also protest against the Army influence in the politics. 

They are the one who also protest against the Mullahism. That is why Mullahs are totally against them too. 

Pakistani cricket players are highly influenced by the Mullahs now-a-days. But case with the Pakistani Artists is opposite. 

There is a strong desire among the Pakistani Liberals to have good relations with India, to limit the role of Pak Army, to limit the role of religion, to limit the hostilities ... 

By alienating these Secular forces of Pakistan would only make them weaker and make Mullahs stronger.

I find it hard to believe that there are secular liberal public figures in Pak. Isn't showing your liberal side a certain death to your public life there? I think Pak has a few secular liberals but they have to hide behind anonymity lest they disappear. 

17 hours ago, MechEng said:

I'm wondering how is Bollywood making it's money? I have not watched a bollywood film since a really long time since most of the movies lack the ability to connect with people.

Bollywood had lost it mojo many years back..Once they start the nepotism train,its done and dusted..with more and more nepotism in the coming years..so worst future in the horizon...

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

I find it hard to believe that there are secular liberal public figures in Pak. Isn't showing your liberal side a certain death to your public life there? I think Pak has a few secular liberals but they have to hide behind anonymity lest they disappear. 

There are few who still fight for the Liberal cause. They are found mainly among the educated Pakistanies (professors, journalists, etc.).

They are also found among people who follow the SUFI teachings. And almost all the artists from Pakistan follow the Sufi teachings (except for few like Hamza Ali Abbasi type). 

There are many more Pakistanies who have nose full of religion and Mullahs. They are disoriented sadly while they are also far away from the true Secular teachings (Mullahs don't let the Seculars preach the true Secularism in Pakistan).

1 hour ago, MechEng said:

I have no hatred/hostility towards Pakistan, but if you want to get things done then no compromise over standing up for yourself.

Atithi Devo Bhava is good but we do take it to extreme some times.

An innocent young teen jai parkash from darro sindh was gang raped and video shared in social media by ppp district secretary this is current week news. Almost monthly rape murder of hindu girls and even children lol you dont have any hostility against them you should read more news man. Afridi scum comes and preaches what india should do lol.

3 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Meanwhile a gift from Pak film industry

Wah re wah, after Hamza Abbasi and Shaan Shahid, some new liberal secular tolerant faces from Lollywood. 

Look at the trailer, raasta jihad aur manzil shahadat....what a peaceful message Mashallah, so much aman ki asha here. While Sallu bhai makes a movie glorifying ISI and Pak Army, whattay return gift from our wonderful neighbors. The hero Mohammad Rana has worked in Bollywood movies previously opposite the likes of Raveena Tandon, Manisha Koirala, Seema Biswas, Soni Razdan and Mahima Chaudhry, so what if he spouts jihad crap in a movie focusing on Kashmir, he must be liberal secular naah? The buddha Nadeem Baig is known as Pakistani Amitabh Bachchan, the biggest icon of their cinema...he too has worked with Bollywood stars in the past. The cinematographer is the same person from the 2014 Hrithik-Katrina starrer Bang Bang. What's more the singers for this jihad movie include Shafqat Amanat Ali and Rahat Fatah Ali Khan. Both these singers have earned crores in India, the former has even performed in my college fest 7-8 years back. If these 2 are really pro peace and liberal, why not refuse the offer to lend their voice in this movie?

I am telling you, these Mahira Khans and Fawad Khans are closet anti India extremists just like that ghazal singer Ghulam Ali. They are wearing a mask so that they can make money here. They spend all their time working with the Shaans and Abbasis in Lollywood, suddenly in Bollywood they become angels or what? Not once have they condemned any terror attack on Indian soil, they maintain a strategic silence because they know these bloody Indians are fools ruled by a moronic dispensation. 

@Alam_dar who in their right mind glorifies jihad in a movie in today's time? That too these guys have worked in Bollywood before, have had Indian colleagues and spent time in Mumbai for a significant amount of time. I am also not convinced Sufism is tolerant, reading about the Sufi saints of Delhi Sultanate I couldn't help but notice their propensity to incite violence against infidels. Even the Chechen jihad groups are self proclaimed sufis. 

@sandeep Forget Abbasi and Shaan, what about this? 

@MechEng How can you not hate these hypocrites?

@Singh bling What a revelation by you man :hatsoff:, with your one post you have exposed these peaceniks on ICF,  kudos on your find. You have opened many eyes with your post.

Edited by Gollum

Hate Modi more and more every passing day. The ban on their artistes post Uri shouldn't have been lifted. You expect Congress to pull out such * but BJP really? If there were 2 redeeming qualities in that godforsaken party they were their stance on patriotism and Pak policy but here they stand exposed.