Afridi- Even if they call me, I won't go to the IPL. PSL will soon leave IPL behind.

Shahid Afridi wants to play for Kolkata Knight Riders or Rajasthan Royals in the IPL

Pakistan's Twenty20 captain Shahid Afridi wants to play for Shah Rukh Khan's Kolkata Knight Riders or Shilpa Shetty's Rajasthan Royals in the next edition of the Indian Premier League.

"There are a number of franchises that would interest me in the next season of IPL and lets wait and see what happens at the all important auction, but my preferred destinations would be either The Rajasthan Royals or the Kolkatta Knight Riders," Afridi said.

Afridi who boasts a strike rate of over 146 in Twenty20 internationals is currently taking part in the Twenty20 Big Bash for South Australia and has lit up the tournament with 2 Man of the Match performances in both his outings, according to PakPassion.net.

Afridi was also a key member of the Pakistan squad that lifted the Twenty/20 World Cup tournament last year in England.

"The Big Bash is going live to India so it's a great opportunity for those players in the IPL player list to show potential bidders what they can do for their teams," Afridi said.

Afridi feels that his time in Australia will be beneficial to Pakistan during the forthcoming one-day series and Twenty20.

"The Big Bash is an important tournament obviously for South Australia and myself but also it can be beneficial for Pakistan. I'm really focussed on helping South Australia qualify for the Champions League.

"I also feel that getting used to conditions out here at the various venues will put me in a good position for the forthcoming five match one day series for Pakistan and the Twenty20 match at the MCG," Afridi added.

Link -http://www.dnaindia.com/sports/report-shahid-afridi-wants-to-play-for-kolkata-knight-riders-or-rajasthan-royals-in-the-ipl-1330843

finally a pakistani speaks up supporting terror.

most of them are like this only . 

first of all Pakistani should ask themselves - how us it that after ten years we only managed to get a f grade wi team to visit us?

screw them this way

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.economictimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/indo-afghan-ties-hit-pakistans-economy/amp_articleshow/63208883.cms

screw the beggars 

https://www.google.com/amp/www.atimes.com/article/pakistan-seeks-bailout-china-saudis-rather-imf/amp/

i really never cared abt cricket more than nation. The afridis invaded india in 1947 . Saala dimaag to hain nahin aur duniya jeetne chale ... 

glad they are not in ipl .. let them play in psl. bet Dawood has 50 percent stake in psl . 

here world wants fun , make female equality and growth .

Pakistani love incest ,love their terror heroes , harbor terrorists .

We have PSL, why should we worry on IPL.:pop2:If PSL is held in Pakistan you can see millions of fans. Didn't you see crowd in the T20 series with WI. At least we are happy we can hold leagues in anywhere and satisfactory crowd will participate. On the other hand India can't hold leagues like IPL away from India because crowd support is very very low. We all remember it was an utter flop in 2009 IPL which was held in SA.

3 minutes ago, Lala said:

We have PSL, why should we worry on IPL.:pop2:If PSL is held in Pakistan you can see millions of fans. Didn't you see crowd in the T20 series with WI. At least we are happy we can hold leagues in anywhere and satisfactory crowd will participate. On the other hand India can't hold leagues like IPL away from India because crowd support is very very low. We all remember it was an utter flop in 2009 IPL which was held in SA.

Good joke !:wp1:

16 minutes ago, Lala said:

So you are blind since 2009.... quite evident with your DP though

I like your sarcasm on PSL... :nice:
1 hour ago, Lala said:

Bois played well

4 hours ago, Lala said:

Good for you. Quit asking for Indian money then.