Salman Khan convicted in 1998 blackbuck poaching case

FischerTal

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

some way or the other he ll get out, a lot of money is riding on him

But he shud go to jail, he is biggest trash in the industry 

I hope the court takes a tough stand.

All the people who put big money on this guy deserve to go down with him . Let them go broke . Good punishment for them too.

10 minutes ago, beetle said:

I hope the court takes a tough stand.

All the people who put big money on this guy deserve to go down with him . Let them go broke . Good punishment for them too.

I wudnt want that to happen as a lot of money rides on it and many families will suffer due to it and we are talking about crores n crores and many careers. 

Meri umeed abhi badd hi rahi thi ki Yeh padkar Mood kharab ho gaya.  

He didn’t went to jail when he was given 5 years in another case... what makes you think he’ll go to jail in this case?

It’s actually waste of time for everybody...

Indian Judiciary is screwed up...

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

I wudnt want that to happen as a lot of money rides on it and many families will suffer due to it and we are talking about crores n crores and many careers. 

So people on whom money rides and on whom families depend can get away with anything?

You think if he goes to jail , bolly wood will come to a standstill.

Uski jagah koi aur act kar lega!unko doosri studio mein kaam mil jaega.

What has he got that Tiger shroff doesn't.

Ek mahine mein sab theek ho jaega.

As for the financers, producers and others who invested time and money on him......they should drown with him for supporting such a low life.

It was not like they did not know about all the cases he has in court. Jaan boojh ke , khulli ankhon  ke saath kulhadi par paair maara hai. Ab bhugto. No sympathy for them.

Breaking news

Salman khan convicted for 5 Years

Blackbuck poaching case verdict: Salman Khan sentenced to 5 years in prison
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/blackbuck-poaching-case-verdict-on-salman-saif-sonali-bendre-tabu-neelam-live-updates/liveblog/63621402.cms?utm_campaign=andapp&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=other

Edited by Singh bling

11 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

wow nice. judiciary finally working. he pissed off the bishnoi community in rajasthan. I'm guessing they are a powerful group there

Edited by FischerTal