Salman Khan convicted in 1998 blackbuck poaching case

FischerTal

27 minutes ago, beetle said:

So people on whom money rides and on whom families depend can get away with anything?

M not saying that, i want him to get a real harsh punishment more then u want but at the same time i wudnt want anyone to loose money or get bank crupt 

You think if he goes to jail , bolly wood will come to a standstill.

Look when a film shuts many people loose a lot of money n many careers dies their itself specially many who are starting...the established ones dnt get hurt much 

Uski jagah koi aur act kar lega!unko doosri studio mein kaam mil jaega.

Its not as easy at it sounds

What has he got that Tiger shroff doesn't.

no new star can achieve the stardom of khans or akshay, ajay coz they have taken 25 yrs to be here 

Ek mahine mein sab theek ho jaega.

As for the financers, producers and others who invested time and money on him......they should drown with him for supporting such a low life.

I dnt feel bad for the harami ones like nadiadwala types or even his own families but people their a lot others who are involved

It was not like they did not know about all the cases he has in court. Jaan boojh ke , khulli ankhon  ke saath kulhadi par paair maara hai. Ab bhugto. No sympathy for them.

thats applicable to many areas n other fields as well

13 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

lets see how long the good news last 

3 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

wow nice. judiciary finally working

It is Bishnoi community that is responsible for Salman khan going jail.

It becomes issue of their respect.You can see Bishnoi community celebrating .

Even one hardcore Bishnoi goon has already issued a threat he will kill Salman if he comes to Jodhpur

3 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

It is Bishnoi community that is responsible for Salman khan going jail.

It becomes issue of their respect.You can see Bishnoi community celebrating .

Even one hardcore Bishnoi goon has already issued a threat he will kill Salman if he comes to Jodhpur

lag gayi. he should have just apologized to them. ab nahi bachega. elections in rajasthan are coming too. 

11 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

M not saying that, i want him to get a real harsh punishment more then u want but at the same time i wudnt want anyone to loose money or get bank crupt 

Lot of investors lose money for various reasons. They wanted to make money using his name even after knowing his background. What does that tell about them? 

5 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Lot of investors lose money for various reasons. They wanted to make money using his name even after knowing his background. What does that tell about them? 

comman people goes n celebrates his film what does it tell about them

If thats the case everyone is involved in someway......advertisers, media, comman people ...........he is a brand and everybody wants to cash in 

16 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

comman people goes n celebrates his film what does it tell about them

If thats the case everyone is involved in someway......advertisers, media, comman people ...........he is a brand and everybody wants to cash in 

Yeah, the blame is on them for investing in a wrong person. If they can invest crores of money, I think they can survive. 

Edited by Lannister

5 hours ago, FischerTal said:

lag gayi. he should have just apologized to them. ab nahi bachega. elections in rajasthan are coming too. 

Bishnoi are the original environmentalists/conservationists since hundreds of years, they will die even to protect animals and trees. things like black bucks, , peacocks, etc are even considered part of the family to them

see some pictures here

http://www.franckvogel.com/english/portfolio-bishnois.html

regarding elections, Bishnoi are either jatt or rajput but they give up their caste names

34 minutes ago, Moochad said:

Bishnoi are the original environmentalists/conservationists since hundreds of years, they will die even to protect animals and trees. things like black bucks, , peacocks, etc are even considered part of the family to them

see some pictures here

http://www.franckvogel.com/english/portfolio-bishnois.html

regarding elections, Bishnoi are either jatt or rajput but they give up their caste names

Bishnoi women even breastfeed orphan deers, fascinating community and environmentalists in the true sense.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3564005/I-breastfeed-deer-like-one-family.html