No excuse for teams not to tour Pakistan now - Sarfraz

velu

Yeah, others would love to visit a country where to play you need the whole city to be cordoned off and with 17, 000 security personnel including army to be stationed just so players cum Hostages can safely come from their hotel to stadium and play under duress, thinking more about collecting their paycheck and go AWOL asap. While, Pakistan can capitalize on that and claim Victory. Masterstroke If you ask me. 

Read this and wanted to start a thread, 

he says no more excuses remain for visiting teams

He says the above while saying no one asked WI to send a second string side, WI has 4 players from last series, they are not a second string side ( contradicts himself) , pak played great to beat them - 

- as if teams are giving excuse not to play pakistan ( for fear of loosing cricket match) its for fear of loosing ones life.

Classless vermins. its always raw mosaad CIA sajish.

Trust me, there is no such a thing like like safety issues in cities of pakistan. So there is not to worry. SL,WI and World XI team already visited so far, nothing happened as such. I would like to see India tour in pakistan too. It is good message to pass to non SC countries like Aus, Eng, SA. My idea is all SC teams should stay together to build good relationship among all of us.

6 minutes ago, Lala said:

Trust me, there is no such a thing like like safety issues in cities of pakistan. So there is not to worry. SL,WI and World XI team already visited so far, nothing happened as such. I would like to see India tour in pakistan too. It is good message to pass to non SC countries like Aus, Eng, SA. My idea is all SC teams should stay together to build good relationship among all of us.

That is my idea too but please stop killing us first.

this is my 2 cent with this:
It's great that PCB is trying to do everything they can to get some cricket back to Pakistan but what are they exactly accomplishing? The fact that you need to hire X amount of police/soldiers and the fact that you kinda lockdown the whole city to play a silly little game of cricket automatically tells us that it's definitely not safe. It also tells us, outsiders that there is actual real threats looming around which makes the players uncomfortable and less inclined to visit your country. All your board is doing is throw money at their faces, for them to play a match or two. Big players are wealthy enough, for them their wellbeing is more important than some 25K$. So don't be surprised even if team like Bangladesh/SriLanka is sending their D teams if they ever agree to tour. 

This is something that the pakistani fans/players fails to understand. 

On 4/6/2018 at 4:49 PM, Lala said:

the last bomb blast  on a church gathering  took place just inside the past 4 months or so.Isn't it? I think it happend on  Dec 17 2017.Some organisation took responsibility and made a statement in the lines that all non muslims are our enemies or so.

On 4/6/2018 at 4:49 PM, Lala said:

I empathize with you. However you must also realize that just to get the game going, your whole country to prepare against any attacks. I gather police forces were called and the cities were cordoned off. Doesnt give too much confidence to others, does it?