Its that time of the year when each and every Pakistani wishes they were Indians

For some Indians, it is time of the year to think about what they have accomplished in life and appreciateĀ the vagaries of nature. Forget what's on TV and wait for the next real cricket series. Even a BD_Zimbabwe test match is more worth following. Too harsh, may be not.

Every Bangla game is worth following brother. Sometimes they become tigers...sometime naagin..sometimes anaconda and what not. Its entertainment guranteed. IPL is nothing infront of that.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, sandeep said:

I haveĀ personally seen Pakistanis trying to pass themselves off as Indians in the U.S. Ā It's not just a timeĀ Ā of year thing, it's anĀ all round the year thing.Ā 

Too bad they can't hide on airports, their pakistani passport gets them pulled out of the queue and they get a free rectal massage in the investigation roomĀ :laugh1:

They are actually Indians .They lived with us for centuries since the time of first settlement out of AFrica.Ā There culture, food habit everything is similar to our punjab. DNA mapping also confirmed it . If there was no religion there was no way to differentiate between an Indian and pakistani. Large part of the timeline for hundreds of year they lived under single religionĀ 

On 4/5/2018 at 7:20 PM, chewy said:

I am glad no Pakistanis are part of IPL, the players might increaseĀ will decrease the quality levels slightlyĀ massively but it canā€™t beat the embarrassmentĀ their players and Pakistani as whole nation is given for being ignored (due to their terrorist attacks on India) for IPL

it shows how desperate they are when ex-pakistanis like Imran Tahir and Azhar Mahmood were more than happy to take part :lol:Ā 

Agree with most of your comment except the strikedout part.

On 4/6/2018 at 1:15 AM, Dangraj said:

Apparently we have our own league and most pakistanis are content with it doesnt matter what do you think of it As for the players who would want to miss out on million dillars, do you think the case would have been different if it was the other way around, and as far as your fantasis i dont know what made you think that way i guessĀ it might have to with your own complexes as an individual like " Ambani kitna ameer hy kash ye mera baap hota " .Ā 

Tell that to your player. Still renting and asking icc to interfere to select pakistani players in ipl:

Ā