Protests over Cauvery find new ground in IPL

Singh bling

conversation between police , DMK and VCK ( dalit party ) protesters who got arrested for cauvery protests :rotfl:

this is one of the funniest videos i came across recently .. 

protesters are asking alcohol and the police says no.. one of the guys  shouting that other group of protesters who were  arrested with them were  taking whisky and mutton biriyani :rotfl:

@Vilander  @vvvslaxman  :hahaha: @BeautifulGame :hehe: 

3 hours ago, velu said:

conversation between police , DMK and VCK ( dalit party ) protesters who got arrested for cauvery protests :rotfl:

this is one of the funniest videos i came across recently .. 

protesters are asking alcohol and the police says no.. one of the guys  shouting that other group of protesters who were  arrested with them were  taking whisky and mutton biriyani :rotfl:

@Vilander  @vvvslaxman  :hahaha: @BeautifulGame :hehe: 

What else will these illiterate scum do. 

looks like both kamal  , rajni  , dinakaran and DMK wants IPL should not be  played in chennai :mad::wall:

but governemnt assured that they will provide full protetcion for the games ..

if they do some gotcha , probably i will start a counter-protest asking for seperate kongunadu with its  capital as Bhavani :isalute:  @Detonator  @BeautifulGame  :phehe: 

38 minutes ago, Detonator said:

Nothing against SRH fans but DMK can pull their team out of ipl first

If what you said happens then it will pave the way for state governments to meddle in IPL affairs.. TRS party would want to control the Hyderabad team instead of outsiders managing it...

1 hour ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

If what you said happens then it will pave the way for state governments to meddle in IPL affairs.. TRS party would want to control the Hyderabad team instead of outsiders managing it...

TN politicians are already meddling. I m just pointing out stalin's hypocrisy.

56 minutes ago, Detonator said:

TN politicians are already meddling. I m just pointing out stalin's hypocrisy.

not just Stalin... I dont know if you are tamil, but there is a popular video of Ajith when he with a lot of dignity told Karunanidhi in a public meet not to harass actors to participate in political dharnas. Even Rajinikanth vociferously clapped to that speech. now Rajinikanth wants to force CSK team to wear black arm bands if they play in Chennai... hypocrisy much?

Edited by Temujin Khaghan

14 hours ago, velu said:

looks like both kamal  , rajni  , dinakaran and DMK wants IPL should not be  played in chennai :mad::wall:

but governemnt assured that they will provide full protetcion for the games ..

if they do some gotcha , probably i will start a counter-protest asking for seperate kongunadu with its  capital as Bhavani :isalute:  @Detonator  @BeautifulGame  :phehe: 

Anna, Bhavani has been taken over by leather factory mafia. Their waste treatment has destroyed the river more than all of Tirupur. Coimbatore is exploded with cars. Pollachi should be the capital. :giggle:

24 minutes ago, Detonator said:

Anna, Bhavani has been taken over by leather factory mafia. Their waste treatment has destroyed the river more than all of Tirupur. Coimbatore is exploded with cars. Pollachi should be the capital. :giggle:

no .. almost all dyeing factories have refineries 

( only problem is when it rains , they let all the unrefined waste  :giggle:  )

nanga puthisali :giggle:

5 hours ago, velu said:

no .. almost all dyeing factories have refineries 

( only problem is when it rains , they let all the unrefined waste  :giggle:  )

nanga puthisali :giggle:

yov, even refineries will produce waste. Refinery only converts the hazardous liquid waste to easily disposable solid waste. The only factory that does not produce waste in whole India is the Royal Classic in Tirupur. They are also the owners of the classic polo brand. 

moreover almost dyeing units are closed down during the power supply crisis. 

P.S. If you spot a G-wagon in a local Tasmac near avinashi - tirupur highway that's probably the Royal Classic owner's son :giggle: 

7 hours ago, velu said:

protesters rightly dealt by the TN police ..

but looks like vast majority of the fans didnt visit the stadium because of these thugs 

l9zEyq0.jpg

Na, did you watch the match. Ground was full. That's why blue sattai threatened people that they can burn fans using petrol bombs as the police won't give security everywhere.