Malcolm Merlyn

Where are the Kolkata Knight Riders Fan?

sharing some posts of KKR fans

Antara Biswas Real #Knight stars for tonight's match. I would love to share one thing. Honestly, a few days back I had a crush on Dinesh Karthik. Don't get me wrong, it's just the fan craze as I know he is married and all that... But still there is a soft corner for him and it will always remain...

Welcome to ICF.

:icflove:

Why no love for SRK? :broken_heart:

Thanks Mariyam.

Super excited to meet you people all. As for SRK:Because his last few films have been totally horrible+fed up of his clownish handling of KKR and his nakhras in the stands with his Bollywood Bewakoof gang.

I am sick of Shahrukh and his wannabeness.

On 4/29/2018 at 2:31 PM, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Thanks Mariyam.

Super excited to meet you people all. As for SRK:Because his last few films have been totally horrible+fed up of his clownish handling of KKR and his nakhras in the stands with his Bollywood Bewakoof gang.

I am sick of Shahrukh and his wannabeness.

hope you didn't had the (mis)fortune of sitting through classic Jab Harry met sejal :((

kayyyy kayyyy aaarrrr... always believed in KKR from start that they will qualify for playoffs

btw, we have a whatsapp group for my cricket club, and I have made few $20 bets with few of my fellow mates that KKR will make it to playoffs... I have no idea why people rated KKR so low before the ipl:confused:... the team has some genuine matchwinners in Lynn, Narine, Andre, Kuldeep, Karthik, Mavi, Gill...

I might end up making close to $120 if KKR makes it to the playoffs:aha:

Guest, sign in to access all features.