DHONI (did not come to bat) the phinisher!!!

LORD_analyst

3 hours ago, Bigg Brother said:

Few of the commies of this IPL(Clarke,KP) would bat better than this has been..They must be wondering wish they were born in India. SAME AGE and these people retired way back and this man,only god knows when will He stop screwing India..!!

he will certainly retire when he screws india with his 'power-hitting ' in the world cup....

Edited by LORD_analyst

Biggest freeloader ever...Bravo played a clutch knock and instead of celebrating  his  knock there are threads like Dhoni made Bravo the finisher WTF :wall:

I mean Dhoni makes Chahal bowl,Pandey bat...should make him the coach then.

Now mind you these are the same set of folks who actually put down actual individual  performances of other Indian players...do the math :cantstop:

Sometime it gets ridiculous.

29 minutes ago, maniac said:

Biggest freeloader ever...Bravo played a clutch knock and instead of celebrating  his  knock there are threads like Dhoni made Bravo the finisher WTF :wall:

Now mind you these are the same set of folks who actually put down actual individual  performances of other Indian players...do the math :cantstop:

And Bhogle and KP were saying,"Now,Come on MS can smile. Look at him.Cool like cucumber."

Lol the guy did a jack..5 off 5..And whats with all this **** about coolness...Praise that freaking guy who literally snatched match from MI..