LORD_analyst

DHONI (did not come to bat) the phinisher!!!

2 hours ago, LORD_analyst said:
Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling, text

There are so many poor people in our country yet ur wasting ur money on net connection posting such crap , unlike u he has done so much for the country 

In terms of  revenue point of view, take dhoni out of CSK and watch their stock crash 

36 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Is it me who thinks first pic is so demeaning?

nope even i found it insensitive, using any means to prove your point. IPL maybe a BCCI event but teams arent representing India and run by private orgs, they have every right to pick who to play.

Maybe MSD had a bad time.. but whole Mumbai changed yellow... yesterday!!  :laugh1::csk::agree:

Miserable haters from Mumbai!i don't know how many heart attacks happened yesterday among Mumbai suppporters!:Cry::deadhorse:

Dhoni is a cancer in this format ,he is just hanging on for his brand value and the franchise,our cricket board knows how to milk out the max out of him because dhoni still has a massive fan following in the country.

pretty sure he's gonna cost csk a few games on his own and his deluded fans will as always divert the blame or revere his past glory 

2 minutes ago, adi B said:

Dhoni is a cancer in this format ,he is just hanging on for his brand value and the franchise,our cricket board knows how to milk out the max out of him because dhoni still has a massive fan following in the country.

pretty sure he's gonna cost csk a few games on his own and his deluded fans will as always divert the blame or revere his past glory 

hahaa... honest and pure form of MS hate!! 

22 minutes ago, adi B said:

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, meme and text

2 minutes ago, LORD_analyst said:

yup...dhoni made a great contribution to csk win...by playing only 5 balls :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

just remembering the feel of every bambis, when they got rid of MSD :drool:

only to get slaughtered after giving enough glimse of victory by the champion!!:aetsch::drum:475550-dwayne-bravo-champion-grab.jpg

just remembering the feel of every bambis, when they got rid of MSD :drool:

only to get slaughtered after giving enough glimse of victory by the champion!!:aetsch::drum:475550-dwayne-bravo-champion-grab.jpg

He’s not a Bambiie.. stop blaming Bambies...

We’ve been graceful during and after the match...

3 minutes ago, LORD_analyst said:

lol..i am not even from mumbai .....let him troll..

GUYS THE TROLL WE RECEIVED IS RECIPROCATED...!! NO HARD FEELINGS!!!

AGREED EXCITING MATCH FIRST UP... ALL MI FANS TURNED YELLOW DESPITE WE ARE VISITORS YESTERDAY!! GREAT CROWD!:bow:

Edited by Aadhavzone

1 minute ago, Aadhavzone said:

GUYS THE TROLL WE RECEIVED IS RECIPROCATED...!! NO HARD FEELINGS!!!

AGREED EXCITING MATCH FIRST UP... ALL MI FANS TURNED YELLOW DESPITE WE ARE VISITORS YESTERDAY!! GREAT CROWD!:bow:

nobody is trolling you or csk.......im just stating the facts about dhoni innings of 5(5).........anyways i know most of the csk fans are half-brained neanderthals ..ultra-emotional jobless chaps.......bye!

1 minute ago, LORD_analyst said:

nobody is trolling you or csk.......im just stating the facts about dhoni innings of 5(5).........anyways i know most of the csk fans are half-brained neanderthals ..ultra-emotional jobless chaps.......bye!

ya u r perfect anti csk and anti MSD... Please stay longer to get crushed often.. u cant run away from us! :csk:

1 hour ago, Aadhavzone said:

Keep it up!! we need more to piss such kind... its fun!!73f267d59cc68746a70a5ef993834299.jpg

What a pathetic caption, why do u keep dhoni there when it was one man show bravo. Even cool himself thought abt margin of defeat all along thts what he thinks for india matches as well when we leave it to him.

13 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

nope even i found it insensitive, using any means to prove your point. IPL maybe a BCCI event but teams arent representing India and run by private orgs, they have every right to pick who to play.

Hmm, reported first pic and that pic with Padma Bhushan award. Both doesn't seem right. Rest are ok.

Guest, sign in to access all features.