LORD_analyst

DHONI (did not come to bat) the phinisher!!!

30 minutes ago, BeardedAladdin said:

He is owning the IPL this year. let's be honest. If there was a 'player of the season' award, he'd win it.

I say give the award to the OP. His thread is the reason MSD turned it all around. :phehe:

He is getting better and more importantly more confident, the biggest asset of young dhoni was his confidence to hit the ball which was affected over the year by the change in his game which changes his instinct. In last few years as due to his age his reflexes became slow and obviously years of international cricket takes a toll on body which didnt help either . To add to that 10 yrs of indian team captaincy is to much of stress which takes away from concentrating on owns game. What we saw with dhoni last yr was a struggle with all this but a gr8 player is someone who when faced with a challenge reinovate himself. Dhoni has worked reallly hard on his fitness and even on his game which is now showing. People often get impatient ohh if he is working hard why is the result not showing, well it doesnt happen overnight. Dhoni is far away from his best but he is improving. He will never be the same dhoni and will have issues as a players grows old its obvious to but he always has experience to make some plans for it. 

I heard this in players specials of warne n lillee

1. warne after his shoulder surgery never had the same speed through air and it affected few of his variation but he had something to fall on his experience. He might have lost strength but he became wiley 

2. Lillee- as he grew older his pace dropped but he developed all soughts of variation n he was Wiley to set batsman up n keep taking wkts  

3 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

Piss analyst gone senile after his thread backfire.. :hysterical:

u better be in ur shoes.....i ain't saying nothing to u.....if u don't like my opinions ,then just sod off!  after every post of mine,u go on a piss-analyst rampage....just ignore and go to ur happy place!

1 hour ago, LORD_analyst said:

shut up fag.......just ignore me,stop abusing on this thread again and again...go on! suck on dhoni's undies in some shitty csk thread ....get lost mofo .....no need to reply. getting on my nerves...i didn't quote u or reply to u before, JUST leave!

rmpe3Q7.gif

LoL piss analyst.. Calma Calma you are insulting yourself with this joke of a thread. 

1 hour ago, LORD_analyst said:

u better be in ur shoes.....i ain't saying nothing to u.....if u don't like my opinions ,then just sod off!  after every post of mine,u go on a piss-analyst rampage....just ignore and go to ur happy place!

Piss analyst when you can't troll right.. Don't do it :hysterical: or you ll get owned by me. Doggy is getting upset put him on the leash.

tumblr_n812e8cZz91twweido2_400.gif

Edited by Rasgulla

2 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

Piss analyst when you can't troll right.. Don't do it :hysterical: or you ll get owned by me. Doggy is getting upset put him on the leash.

tumblr_n812e8cZz91twweido2_400.gif

yup...i pissing hot sambar down my ragged lungi ...coz i got trolled bad by a bunch of madrasis ...loolz nobody gives a rat's ar*se about ur trolling ....it's just that when i  poke about dhoni ,u get emotional and start to hurl abuses.....be wittier like @velu, u seem to behave downright cheaply...

22 minutes ago, LORD_analyst said:

yup...i pissing hot sambar down my ragged lungi ...coz i got trolled bad by a bunch of madrasis ...loolz nobody gives a rat's ar*se about ur trolling ....it's just that when i  poke about dhoni ,u get emotional and start to hurl abuses.....be wittier like @velu, u seem to behave downright cheaply...

Piss analyst you clearly do.. :hysterical: Just look at your self. You got so frustrated that you started abusing my Mother. We can all see who is getting triggered here :phehe: And I am loving it. 

18 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

Piss analyst you clearly do.. :hysterical: Just look at your self. You got so frustrated that you started abusing my Mother. We can all see who is getting triggered here :phehe: And I am loving it. 

If thats the case, did you report it. I got suspended for a few days from posting. Bloody trolls they get away with anything just like the bambis gets decisions and tv footgae tampering

12 hours ago, cricketrulez said:

@Lord_analyst are you sure you don't have pak ancestors? those are the only ones who sound like you do. In case you didn't get it, its not a compliment

Nevermind. I saw your post on spirits and jinns. LMAO.

nope.....i am a delhiite...

1 hour ago, Garuda said:

If thats the case, did you report it. I got suspended for a few days from posting. Bloody trolls they get away with anything just like the bambis gets decisions and tv footgae tampering

he just goofing around ....i ain't abuse none....i just post memes and dhonions get emotional with it.

Guest, sign in to access all features.