beetle

Ipl match 2, 8th apr 2018,Kings XI punjab vs Delhi Daredevils,4:00 pm

6 minutes ago, asterix said:

The problem with DD is it packs the top & middle order with Indian batsmen and leaves very little for Dan & Morris to salvage anything later in the innings...

They’ve been doing it for years now. Haven’t learnt anything...

Dan is not reliable up the order and don't rate his bowling as well , I would get some one like Roy instead at 3 . 

Dan is not reliable up the order and don't rate his bowling as well , I would get some one like Roy instead at 3 . 

Yep, any foreign player should be there up the order. Also Morris too needs to come ahead if Shankar... can’t waste overs by Shankar...

Man Delhi has a strong line up for the later tournament. It will take few games for them to sort order and try things like they did today by giving Tewatia chance, but this is soild team of Delhi.

Imagine Iyer opening with Gambhir or Jason roy/Mubro and then you can have Pant at 3-4 and can even play Maxwell if we decide to open with two Indians and leave out Munro and Roy, Maxwell will only make line up strong and most likely from here on, Christian and Morris will come higher up over Tewatia. So a pretty solid batting line up.

Just now, gambhirfan said:

You’re back supporting Csk you supported Rcb 

Srini Mama is not part of IPL council any more and they did their time for fixing charges. It’s only right that I go back to my brethren. :nice: 

And RCB showed no loyalty by not even bidding for Gayle. Fk them. :agree: 

Guest, sign in to access all features.