Mosher

#IPL2018 | IPL Match 3 | RCB vs KKR @ Eden Gardens | 8th April | 8 PM IST

2 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

This game is boring. I may just switch and watch Kabhi Alvida na Kehna on Zee Cinema HD.

Bad choice of a movie. Stick around as ABD just getting into the groove with Captain Kohli waiting to launch himself too.

4 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Based on this i won't say. IN this match he did not show intent. That is the problem. If Kohli shows intent he is as good as anybody. 

ABD is better talentwise Imo. He has greater range of shots. Just that Kohli is mentally stronger hence his stats are better 

Just now, DHONI_FANN said:

ABD is better talentwise Imo. He has greater range of shots. Just that Kohli is mentally stronger hence his stats are better 

Because Kohli doesn't resort to fancy shots. He can murder an attack purely with cricketing shots. ABDV puts up a bit of showmanship.

Just now, maniac said:

Ok, I get Willow via sling TV for $5 and watch it on streaming device as well but I guess you have to get the full Willow subscription or subscribe to Hotstar :((

time to stream it illegally 

Its only 9$ for a month.  you can cancel after that 

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

Ok, I get Willow via sling TV for $5 and watch it on streaming device as well but I guess you have to get the full Willow subscription or subscribe to Hotstar :((

time to stream it illegally 

hotstar free for first month?

Guest, sign in to access all features.