Captaincy Ratings (Indian captains)

vvvslaxman

2 hours ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

how did kohli make such a silly mistake? he kept bowling spin against narine, even though he was plonking them to all parts...

narine punished rcb  in the last IPL as well :phehe: 

Rohit and Ashwin are definitely the best of the lot . Both are very shrewd and will make a difference more often than not with their captaincy . 

Virat continues to pick players based on reputation , he just does not have it in him to drop big players . Never has a plan B . 

GG is similar to Virat , more emotions than a strategist but does the basics a lot better than Virat .  

11 minutes ago, DHONI_FANN said:

I would rate Dhoni's captaincy 10 out of 10. Despite having such a crappy team CSK managed to beat Mumbai under his able leadership. Credit where due :giggle:

frankly pathetic team selection , when we have 3 genuine all rounders , its lame to pick 4 more bowlers 

6 hours ago, sensible-indian said:

4 overs in and i can say DK's captaincy today has been one of the dumbest i hav seen in a long time.

It defied logic which even made me suspicious. Including VK in the team itself is a dumb decision. But giving him 20th over is even more dumb. That too two matches in a row. There is some backroom forces are working overtime.