Captaincy Ratings (Indian captains)

vvvslaxman

30 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

UV is going to be there for his star value. It is something PKXI fans have to get used to. I don't blame their management. Isn't he the only regular pUnjabi player? Sran is just a replacement.

Yes, I guess if he bats freely he might still be useful. Sad to see him like this.

On 4/16/2018 at 12:02 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

its been years and kohli still cant get his team combinations right, extremely poor stuff

This... its so weird... so many years... had so many great players around him...good support staff as well... everything is right except the results... I guess people around him does not feel confident enough... he might be very intimidating...

when ever anyone says kohli shud captain alone n not take dhoni help, ye dekh lo 

"he does well in test without him"- different format absolutely different to LOI

Forget poor team, poor combinations n bad captaincy moves but his body language is really bad for his team . A captain cant have that kind of body language

41 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

when ever anyone says kohli shud captain alone n not take dhoni help, ye dekh lo 

"he does well in test without him"- different format absolutely different to LOI

Forget poor team, poor combinations n bad captaincy moves but his body language is really bad for his team . A captain cant have that kind of body language

So...Dhoni should play with Kohli for the next 10 years....great..

Have to say Virat is doing a very bad job of captaining RCB. From team selection to batting/bowling strategies to field setting to bowling changes. 

RCB squad is not great, but with a bit of innovation and tweaking, it can be pretty competitive. Vettori and Virat have been terrible. I have no doubt in my mind that Dhoni, Gambhir, Rohit, Warner, Williamson or even Ash would have done a much better job with this squad.

18 minutes ago, sensible-indian said:

Maybe its not RCB. 

Its just Kohli. 

Maybe it is.

Kohli is too intimidating for other players. In Indian team luckily we have some contemporaries and seniors who can take responsibility of taking pressure away from other team members. MSD is been doing it for years now, you need different type of people in the team. RCB is all about Virat and his brand of cricket, nobody would have any guts to raise a point against him.

I would not be working under such an over aggressive leader/manager. It just ruins the confidence and self respect of team members being in constant pressure. That is not sustainable model.

Edited by Shunya