Austin 3:!6

BCCI to host Asia Cup in UAE, Crown Prince writes to BCCI

4 hours ago, Khota said:

Is that a bilateral?

It was a question which you have answered with a question. 

The poster was answering  a post about not letting Pakistan compete in India in WC 2023 .

6 hours ago, Tattieboy said:

It was a question which you have answered with a question. 

The poster was answering  a post about not letting Pakistan compete in India in WC 2023 .

It was a response to your post where an obscure hockey game in CW is being equated to a cricket match. This has been the position of Indian government for a while now that bilatterals are only to be played with friends. You cannot shoot and kill and pretend nothng has happened.

12 minutes ago, Dangraj said:

Still too many free riders you have, better sort it to or gonna get embarrassed again.Hollow middle order , unreliable allrounder , lack of third pacer. Imo quite a massive sections for apponents to expose.

There is some truth to your statement. I think batting is more or less settled. Dinesh would be a massive upgrade over the loser. Spin is settled and two pacers are settled. Allrounder is crap and should be substituded with pace or spin bowler.

Currently two to three passengers at the max Dhoni, Pandya and I am not sure.

India and Pakistan can meet upto 3 times in upcoming Asia cup. Both these teams are in Group A along with a Qualifier as 3rd team. As per Schedule, Ind vs Pak group match is on 21st September. Assuming that the qualifier team does not cause an upset and both Ind-Pak go through to super six, they are scheduled to play on 27th Sept (A1 vs A2). And if both the team reaches final, it can be a possible 3rd clash.

Expect an exciting time in September. India however plays its last game in Eng on 11 Sept and might rest its key players after the long Eng tour. I hope we play full strength team though because its a different story to beat SL or BD with a depleted side in Nidahas trophy but Pakistan is very strong in UAE. We need our top team to win the event.

16 minutes ago, Dangraj said:

You need atleast couple of half decent pacers as a back up for bhuvi and bumrah since wc19 has pretty lengthy group stage so chances of burnout are very high. And your 4-7 are horrendus in my opinion 4 and 5 are still not known dhoni has completely lost it. I still cant figure it out how come kl rahul hasnt been given a proper run in such fragile middle orders as yours.

Dk bose advice to aisey pel rha hai jaisey teri team world beater ho. Sl se 2-0 se haare aur nz se 5-0 se ,gyan to aise baant rha hai jaise fukistan se na ho aus se ho.

5 hours ago, Khota said:

It was a response to your post where an obscure hockey game in CW is being equated to a cricket match. This has been the position of Indian government for a while now that bilatterals are only to be played with friends. You cannot shoot and kill and pretend nothng has happened.

Read his post again ...all sports !!!!!

8 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Mini Battles of Asia cup

India vs Pak - Border rivalry

Afg vs Pak - Good Taliban Bad Taliban rivalry

SL vs BD - Cobra rivalry

Ind vs BD - Social media rivalry

Pak vs BD - Muktiyoddha rivalry

Ind vs SL - Tamil tiger rivalry

:lol: 

11 hours ago, Dangraj said:

You need atleast couple of half decent pacers as a back up for bhuvi and bumrah since wc19 has pretty lengthy group stage so chances of burnout are very high. And your 4-7 are horrendus in my opinion 4 and 5 are still not known dhoni has completely lost it. I still cant figure it out how come kl rahul hasnt been given a proper run in such fragile middle orders as yours.

Shami and Umesh are sufficient. ishant is good too. That is the best pace attack in the world.

On 4/13/2018 at 1:45 AM, Lala said:

finally pakistan nation is happy. Thanks BCCI :cantstop:

So if something goes bad for India you feel happy? Now ask yourself a question why should India play Pakistan?

Edited by Khota

10 hours ago, Khota said:

So if something goes bad for India you feel happy? Now ask yourself a question why should India play Pakistan?

We are happy because after so many years we got the hosting rights of Asia cup. Moreover UAE is our 2nd home. India should play Pakistan in order to keep up good relationship. That is the secret behind asia cup, that is collaboration among asian nations. :cantstop:

5 hours ago, Lala said:

We are happy because after so many years we got the hosting rights of Asia cup. Moreover UAE is our 2nd home. India should play Pakistan in order to keep up good relationship. That is the secret behind asia cup, that is collaboration among asian nations. :cantstop:

I think collabration among nations has a lot more to it than cricket. Collabration means granting land routes to Afghanistan for trade. Opening trade routes to other countries. Not voting against India everytime. Not calling india the enemy in cricket (Sethi Jeee) . As a minimum not killing us.

I am not a big fan of BCCI etc. but not playing cricket with Pakistan was the most courageous decison they took. There is no reason in playing you and India has moved on.

IMO we should limit ourselves to Asia Cup, WT20, CT and CWC as far as playing Pak is concerned but never bilaterals. However won't be surprised if U turn Modi makes us tour jihadland  the way he is going about his image makeover. If he can lay red carpet to anti Indian/Islamic fundos from LOLlywood what's to say he won't make us play cricket with them?

For fellow Indians who bat for bilaterals, what has changed in the ground situation post 26/11 that we should engage with them in any sporting or cultural sphere? Had they taken even 1 step forward in the correct direction I am sure we would have taken 5 steps forward but they refuse to mend their ways, we are losing lives every single day because of their exports and I don't see things improving anytime in the near future. It is an irrefutable fact that politics and sports are intertwined, else we wouldn't have had 1980, 1984 Olympic Games boycotts or Israel-Arab states sporting stalemates... for peaceniks and aman ki asha flagbearers the thought process may be different but unfortunately that is how things have always been, terror and sports don't go hand in hand.

Edited by Gollum

Asia Cup is sure to get bigger in the coming years when AFG and Nepal become competitive. Cricket is a dying game outside Asia, esp among the non desi population. Hope this can become cricket's equivalent of Copa America one day, my only wish is for it to be organized as an annual event, played alternatively in T20 and T50 format.

On 4/22/2018 at 6:08 AM, Deewana said:

Railway Haggoras will be raped by the green storm but rape won't hurt you as its common in your country

Kayde me raho beta fayde me raogey.....

Edited by raki05

49 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Pathetic comment. @cric_fan read this comment from your countryman. Bara gyan deta hai sabko :giggle:

Ask them a rea question and they dont respond. All they want is money from India with no true feelings of improving relationships.

Pathetic comment. [mention=17776]cric_fan[/mention] read this comment from your countryman. Bara gyan deta hai sabko :giggle:

Yea well he doesnt represent me.. but yea it is a below the belt comment.

Ask them a rea question and they dont respond. All they want is money from India with no true feelings of improving relationships

:giggle: the irony

You are the one always crying like a baby about how we should be treated like a enemy..cut all ties etc etc :phehe:

3 hours ago, cric_fan said:

:giggle: the irony

You are the one always crying like a baby about how we should be treated like a enemy..cut all ties etc etc :phehe:

You claim India is the enemy. All I am saying is if rank and file pakistani feels that way then there is no point of having contact with them.

U call Pakistan f**kistan etc and once I call u railway hagoras all of the sudden it becomes pathetic !
Double standards

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, asterix said:

'It may be optional to follow the law in Pakistan, but in India it is mandatory. '

:hysterical:

In fact, the official went on to add that Ali’s bizarre antics at the Attari-Wagah border during the traditional flag-lowering ceremony following former Pakistan skipper Shahid Afridi’s comments on Kashmir further justified the Indian board’s stance of cutting all ties with its Pakistan counterpart because they were the ones who were mixing sports with politics.

=======

:phehe:

One excuse after the other. Looks like Hasan’s fun antics have rattled BCCI. Weaklings :giggle:

8 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Respect how? Kiss their ar$es? No thanks.

BCCI throwing toys out the pram again :phehe:

Don't care if you respect or not. What we will not tolerate is disrespect. That is what Moron Ali did. Disrespect.

1 hour ago, Deewana said:

Railway hagoras heard your baba was caught for rape

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

How do you like fricking your sisters. I heard there is lot of inbreeding in Pakistan?