'Vested Interest Of The Congress' :Remnants of Indira Gandhi's autocratic style

Guest dada_rocks

Its not about me or you being sure or not sure ... its about facts presented by independednt sources that have no affiliations to anybody ... How else does one discuss historical topics ?
The way it works is this. Any half-sensible man knows where to spend his time. If I am not sure of your credential when it comes to recent history I am not going to have a whole lot of interest in discussing ancient history with you. Thats simply the way it works.
You want me to build a time machine and go back in time ?
What time? We are talking of 30 years of history, all of which you have seen/heard/followed by your own two set of eyes. If anything YOU are suggesting I go back in time and start dissecting Tipu.
Yes ... and what is your opinion on reading those links ? Do you agree with what they say or your version of History says something else ?
I havent read them yet, nor do I think I shall read them right away but yes I would dabble in them sometime. Just that it is not my top priority right now. xx

It's funny how Hindutvas use Robert Spencer who has a huge backing among Christian Conservatives as a propaganda to further their interests . Now who is "Macaulaized " ' date=' Sandy brother ?[/quote'] Dhimmi KR!!!...You can read Swami Dayananda Sarswati apart from Vivekanada if you are still not satisfied. Anyway, my popint is Robert Spencer shows accurate quotes from Ahle Hadith and Sunnah by narrating clear accounts of life of Mo as narrated by noted Islamists of Mos time like Mohammad ibn jarir al Tabari etc. and proves that how he was a murderer and opportunist....so Instead of shooting the messenger why don't you read what he has written!!

You want a non-Christian version ... that can be arranged too ... Try reading Vivekananda's opinion and summary on Islam ... and what he thinks should be done the converts in India .... i guess the Monk is also wrong as he was brainwashed by the evil Amreeki evangelists when he visited Chicago...:haha:
Are you an expert in Islam ? Why do you nit pick and choose authors / interests that can be deemed hostile towards Islam ? Show some balance dude..

janaab, p-sec-dhimmi kehnaa koi apmaan janak shabd nahin, zaraa sochiye yadi Aaina dikhaaney se, aaap ya KR guru jaise paschhimi shiksha se prabhavit buddhijeevi apmaanit mahsoos kerein toh ismein Aaaine kaa kyaa dosh??
Faltoo baat kahe karte ho bhai? Aapke bahas mein koi wajan nahin issiliye faltoo bakwaas kar rahe hain aap. Thora deemag thand rakhein aur bahas pe dhyaan dein, bahas karne waala kya karta hai nahin karta hai usse aapko kya matlab?
Mujhe poora vishwaas hai ke aap jaise lekhak CC ke starrr tak kabhi nahin girengey, aur naa hee maine kabhi Rajneetik vartaalaap mein vyaktigat bayaanbaaji kee hai.
Kabhi CC, kabhi KR. Janaab meri apni bhi kuch hasti hai, itna izzat to dijiye. I speak for myself and not others,similarly if I have to resort to foul language that would again me my doing and not someone else's.
So you mean, should we forget the fact that he protected ALL Hindus during those Mumbai Riots from armed ROPers.
Kab tak yahi besura raag bajaate rahoge miyaan? Seedha sawaal: Q) Do you agree/disagree that Balls Thackeray led Shiv Sainiks against South Indians in 70s, bulk of South Indians being Hindu. Q) Do you agree/disagree that Balls Thackeray supported Pratibha Patil in the run for President even going against the wishes of its "ally" BJP. Chaliye bataiye. xxx

Again what has that got to do with South Indians ? Are you acting dumb on purpose ? And you criticized Tippu exactly where ? Worse you consider him as your hero ... who should be shamefull ? And I see that you are avoiding the Tippu topic and plenty of my like a plague .... any reasons ?
And are you pretending to be thick on purpose ? I have already pointed out in post No 38 that I will not proceed with discussion about Tipu until you comment about my points 1 and 2 . You are the one who is indulging in mental gymnastics . Quit your fetish for the word "Tipu" !:D

Dhimmi KR!!!...You can read Swami Dayananda Sarswati apart from Vivekanada if you are still not satisfied. Anyway, my popint is Robert Spencer shows accurate quotes from Ahle Hadith and Sunnah by narrating clear accounts of life of Mo as narrated by noted Islamists of Mos time like Mohammad ibn jarir al Tabari etc. and proves that how he was a murderer and opportunist....so Instead of shooting the messenger why don't you read what he has written!!
And will you bother to read what some christian conservative has to say about Hinduism .. They make fun of the fact that we worships rats , monkeys etc . Surely you are not "maculayized " aren't you . You got to take some of these writings with a pinch of salt.

Whats that supposed to mean ... ? You have been accredited and certified by who exactly ?
Who said I was accredited by anyone? My assertion is rather simple. You dont have much clue when it comes to Indian history, and I have given three good examples of that. And yes I dont intend to waste my time with someone whose knowledge of history is severely one-track and completely demented otherwise. Hence I wouldnt bother wasting my time. Simple.
And likewise Bal Thackeray & Co are not on my priority.
Balls Thackeray is the man who runs the financial capital of India. If that is not your priority it again tells quite clearly that you just dont have enough knowledge/interest of relevant issues, and hence proves me correct if I dont intend to waste my time. xxx

Dhimmi KR!!!...You can read Swami Dayananda Sarswati apart from Vivekanada if you are still not satisfied. Anyway, my popint is Robert Spencer shows accurate quotes from Ahle Hadith and Sunnah by narrating clear accounts of life of Mo as narrated by noted Islamists of Mos time like Mohammad ibn jarir al Tabari etc. and proves that how he was a murderer and opportunist....so Instead of shooting the messenger why don't you read what he has written!!
By the way why have we suddenly started to discuss Islam?? :hysterical::hysterical: How come Islam ends up becoming the topic everytime there is a discussion on Political Affairs thread??? Why are you guys so obsessed with Islam??

Never said Iam a expert nor do I ask you to take my word. But Vivekananda is ... and is widely recognized. If you can prove me that he was not a balanced individual then we can talk.
Silly logic . Why should anybody take Vivekanda's word for Islam .. What next ,will you take the word some Imam or Prophet for Hinduism ?

And you have a clue ? Really ... How naive can you get ...
Yes..and No. Anyway I dont intend to carry this slugfest on further. Like I said we have exchanged about a dozen post now and none of them has been on the subject itself and getting more and more personal. This chapter is closed as far as I am concered BB.

Sandtest has lot all credibility ... It's the usual BS he is spewing here. This guy has clearly shown that he indulges not only religion based but clan based politics also. Sandy can you provide me proof of how many North Indians Raj Thackeray has killed ? Is it on the same scale as Tipu ? If not stand up and apologize for creating that stupid thread. You sir' date=' have no moral authority to criticize Raj Thackeray if you do not muster moral gumption to criticize BT . It's very simple , BT targeted South Indians ,you don't care ... [b']Shame on you and please stop your Hindutva BS from now . On a different note , for a guy who makes his living in Gulf muslim countries , your constant attack on them clearly indicates that you are a NAMAK HARAM.
Good one KR!...so you have stooped to the level of CC and started attacking personally!!...You know nothing personally about me, still you are throwing personal dirt like CC does??...I fail to understand what does someone's personal life has to do in a petty political discussion like this which anyway isn't serving any purpose for the real danger our country is facing today..*sigh*. KR, I still believe you are gentleman and a fellow Hindu, so let's try not to get personal -- leave this kind of personal attacks to that chinchooraa CC.

Silly logic . Why should anybody take Vivekanda's word for Islam .. What next ' date=will you take the word some Imam or Prophet for Hinduism ?
lol..Good comeback. Vivekananda is one of India's greatest sons. But surely his words matter more when it comes to Hinduism, Vedanta etc. Why would I listen to Kapil Dev when it comes to matter of chess or hockey? The problem of course, and this is what Hindutva should realize, that with such acts many Hindus, not to mention non-Hindus, would actually start dispising Vivekananda.

Good one KR!...so you have stooped to the level of CC and started attacking personally!!...You know nothing personally about me, still you are throwing personal dirt like CC does??...I fail to understand what does someone's personal life has to do in a petty political discussion like this which anyway isn't serving any purpose for the real danger our country is facing today..*sigh*. KR, I still believe you are gentleman and a fellow Hindu, so let's try not to get personal -- leave this kind of personal attacks to that chinchooraa CC.
Fair enough , I apologize ! But petty insults are okay ... you can also call me fool , retard , I won't mind it .:D

How come Islam ends up becoming the topic everytime there is a discussion on Political Affairs thread??? Why are you guys so obsessed with Islam??
Nice attempt to paint us in the same way as ROPers do....:giggle: Lurker babua, wake-up...nobody is Islam obssessed, we are aware about the real danger faced by our nation in past, in present and in future, which you western educated Dhimmi Indian Elites (DIE:giggle:) have forgotten. India is perhaps the only country which has sufferred worst Islamic invasions and Islamism and continues to bleed by this virus of Islamic terror, yet we have this DIE class who are not ready to wake-up....heck how to wake-up a person who is pretending to sleep! We are country where a place like Kashmir which was 100% Hindu until 1338 until Islamic invaders forced people to convert and now many parts are 100% Muslim!.....yet our historians psy-opsed our generation and made us sympathatic with those very people who raped and murdered our ancestors.

if you are going to claim that you have a clue and I dont ... I reserve the right to point you at those threads .... Maybe you should change your besura raag ?
I am pointing the holes in your theory to a relevant issue. We are discussing Balls Thackeray here, are we not? You keep saying you dont follow him, dont you? So I say I wouldnt bother with someone who doesnt have grip on the issue at bare here. Now where does Gandhi come into the picture? :(( I have politely said lets just walk away, why waste time and all? It is just that you have issues with you being called clueless with the subject(Balls Thackeray) and want to have the last word, but why is it MY fault that you are clueless on the subject? :nervous: I say again, lets stop wasting each other's time on this one. We exchange dozens of posts now, and NONE of them seems to be on the subject.

Lurker babua, wake-up...nobody is Islam obssessed, we are aware about the real danger faced by our nation in past, in present and in future, which you western educated Dhimmi Indian Elites (DIE:giggle:) have forgotten.
You obviously are Islam obsessed. As are BB and DR. If you insist we can do a simple test to ascertain it. I can ask the MODS to just give me a number of threads that have been banned because it touched/dealt with Islam. And how many were either started or dealt exclusively with Hindutva brigade. The "dhimmi" crowd that you mention - myself, KR, Shwetabh, CC etc - rarely get that line from MODS - Sorry guys no religious discussion here. It is just YOU and your triad, so make up your mind Sandy saab. :giggle:
India is perhaps the only country which has sufferred worst Islamic invasions and Islamism and continues to bleed by this virus of Islamic terror, yet we have this DIE class who are not ready to wake-up....heck how to wake-up a person who is pretending to sleep!
Irrelevant. We are NOT discussing Indian history here, are we?
We are country where a place like Kashmir which was 100% Hindu until 1338 until Islamic invaders forced people to convert and now many parts are 100% Muslim!.....yet our historians psy-opsed our generation and made us sympathatic with those very people who raped and murdered our ancestors.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: again whats the relevance here? And do you want CC to start all those "XYZ part of India was Buddhist before Hinduism spread"? Sochiye jaraa. Afterall the region(UP) where you hail from was once very much Buddhist influence. Who knows what your ancestors would have been? And no dont get upset, I myself am from one of the biggest Buddhist influence area Bodh Gaya. xxx

You said I dont have clue about History ... which is why I mentioned that Gandhi & Sharia thread ..... I dont have issues with being called clueless about BT because I have said that myself .... But dont try and tell me that because I dont know much about BT Iam not qualified to talk about Indian History .... because if that is the case you are no different given how you were unaware of certain things as was highlighted in the Gandhia and Sharia threads.
Read my posts carefully BB. I said RECENT HISTORY and I gave you 3 conclusive examples - Dawood saga, Balls Thackeray and 1971 war. Do you refute any of that?? xxx