Kathua rape-murder: Lawyers stop police from filing chargesheet

Gollum

What a sad divisive world we live in. Hardly anywhere in the world where different communities live side by side with no tension.

We have people in power who increase the divide, the tension, use it as a means for greater strength, which is then used to further exploit the general populace. 

We've seen in the US how a known pedophile was just pipped by another senator in a state election, mainly due to the supporters ignoring the pedophilia part because he belonged to their religion. People will back their team over right, over justice and over basic human decency.

One thing that has changed in my perception of people is, always be skeptical of the religious man, usually the scummiest of all people are those who outwardly display their religious affiliation. 

So the lawyers don't believe in the state police appratus, and are demanding a CBI probe. Painted as communal is all politics of the country. But, why are they calling the accused as heroes? I doubt the credibility of some Bharat Ekta munch. But whatever it is , even cringing to be on the side of sickulars on this issue, let the law federal or state handle this., for the severity of crime commuted by the accused

18 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I condemn the criminals despite some Seculars postering this into something like this..

Ignore Seculars. Just like these Hindutva b@stards They couldn't give two hoots about the girl and only using the tragedy to regurgitate their usual anti Hindu vitriol and further their propaganda.

But the fact remains that the child was raped and the perpetrators should get no remorse or support whatsoever.

I'm actually saddened by the Jammu BJP's stance on it. Had such high hopes from this party. 

Sab k sab harami h :wall:

These Jammu people are saying the protests weren't related to the crime but related to actions taken by PDP-BJP government, including some Feb 14 order (does anyone know what that order is?)

As always in India, a crime happens, every tom dick and harry uses the crime for whatever political points they want to score, everything gets murky, and the aam aadmi is left confused. 

whatever is the truth, Hopefully the CBI gets the case and the perpetrators are brought to swift justice.

53 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Ignore Seculars. Just like these Hindutva b@stards They couldn't give two hoots about the girl and only using the tragedy to regurgitate their usual anti Hindu vitriol and further their propaganda.

But the fact remains that the child was raped and the perpetrators should get no remorse or support whatsoever.

I'm actually saddened by the Jammu BJP's stance on it. Had such high hopes from this party. 

Not just Jammu BJP, even Jammu Congress is supporting the accused. This has spiraled into an out and out Hindu vs Muslim issue, no one cares about innocent Ashifa and her grieving family. One can only hope PM Modi who promotes beti bachao vigorously takes note of both this and Unnao case and acts like a statesman in these crazy times. One can hope the PM of India, who talks about everything under the sun and expresses condolences if the pet dog of Burkina Faso's President's butler dies, also gives moral support when our girls fall prey to the violent blood thirsty society. 

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

I condemn the criminals despite some Seculars postering this into something like this..

This cartoon is sick, clearly wants to incite communal passions. Our libtards and presstitutes are twisted, everybody knows that. As you correctly said * these losers, they don't care about the victim, only want to score political points and corner the rivals. But if we are to aspire to be a civilized society the handful of bigoted lawyers, supporters of the accused and social media warriors who poured scorn on the innocent girl and her family...these monsters too should be exposed and condemned. 

Another crime on a child, but only in vernacular coverage

https://www.livehindustan.com/bihar/story-bihar-rape-with-a-six-year-old-girl-in-kargahar-1897308.html

Gita S. Kapoor
@GitaSKapoor | 440,814 followers

6 yr old raped by Meraj Alam. Child is critical. All victims are important. Don't choose your outrage to suit your agenda. Demand capital punishment for all rapists. बिहार : करगहर में छह साल की बच्ची के साथ दुष्कर्म livehindustan.com/bihar/story-bi…

Accused: 

Accused name: Meraj Alam. 

But as noted, nobody is defending Alam. I think Jammu situation is politicized, J police sidelined by K police, Rohingya welcomed in Jammu and not other Indians, natuarally there is pent-up outrage. In a war-like situation, anything is jais. Unfortunate that this time, they are fighting over a crime committed on a child.

4 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

But as noted, nobody is defending Alam. I think Jammu situation is politicized, J police sidelined by K police, Rohingya welcomed in Jammu and not other Indians, natuarally there is pent-up outrage. In a war-like situation, anything is jais. Unfortunate that this time, they are fighting over a crime committed on a child.

that is what I am reading from it. it seems Jammu BJP and Jammu Cong want this case as CBI probe, but PDP is resisting and putting Kashmir police in charge of the case?

all of it is confusing, how can basic policing be so political? its simple, but the bad guys in jail, try them, if theyre guilty, give them maximum punishment

2 hours ago, Stradlater said:

It's not anti-Hindu vitriol. It's the calling out of Hindu hypocrisy. And it's much needed

19 minutes ago, Sachinism said:

It's not anti-Hindu vitriol. It's the calling out of Hindu hypocrisy. And it's much needed

I wish they were this consistent in calling out everyone's hypocrisy.

When you target only one particular faith again and again, you are obviously working with an agenda in your mind. The day they start talking about Jihadists and missionaries who exploit tribals in the same vein I would be the first one to join their club.

Such depravity.

Hindus should be the ones wanting the accused hanged for committing such depraved acts in a temple.

Sick monsters.

It is high time Modi puts some pressure on the local rapist supporters and shut them out.

The supporters of these monsters should be put behind bars for a long time.

48 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

I wish they were this consistent in calling out everyone's hypocrisy.

When you target only one particular faith again and again, you are obviously working with an agenda in your mind. The day they start talking about Jihadists and missionaries who exploit tribals in the same vein I would be the first one to join their club.

Not really. 

When you're the dominating faith/community expect to be called out a lot more. I'm pretty sure if you listened carefully instead of throwing a fit when you're belief is mentioned, you'll find jihadist get criticised as much. These people speak up when the dominating community is labelling everyone who belongs to the other community a jihadist, that's when secularists jump in, because that is a slippery slope to genocide.

The moment you start talking about something other than the crime you're already heading down that slope

It's like pathetic, whiny Christians in America are behaving like they're being persecuted because a secular society doesn't allow them to push their agenda and beliefs onto others.

Edited by Sachinism

30 minutes ago, Moochad said:

Saying all ram-bhakts are rapists is pointing out hypocrisy and not bigotry. :facepalm:

That's not really a secularist. That's someone who's adopting the secularist label when it suits them to push a divisive agenda or to malign a group/community

17 minutes ago, Sachinism said:

Not really. 

When you're the dominating faith/community expect to be called out a lot more. I'm pretty sure if you listened carefully instead of throwing a fit when you're belief is mentioned, you'll find jihadist get criticised as much. These people speak up when the dominating community is labelling everyone who belongs to the other community a jihadist, that's when secularists jump in, because that is a slippery slope to genocide.

The moment you start talking about something other than the crime you're already heading down that slope

It's like pathetic, whiny Christians in America are behaving like they're being persecuted because a secular society doesn't allow them to push their agenda and beliefs onto others.

This post clearly shows your lack of knowledge about the mindset of common Indian pseudo liberal.

I have been following their jamat for quite some time now and found them extremely biased and negative towards anything Hindu. You would rarely see them criticizing any other community (You know which ones I'm talking about) and when they do it's usually sugar coated with fancy Aman ki Asha type words to suit their agenda.

Let me ask you a simple question. Had the attackers of 26/11 been some deranged chaddi wearing Bajrang Dal activists, do you think these sickulars would have called it as what it is and not labelled it as saffron terrorism?

The cartoon I quoted had indirectly labelled all Ram Bhakts as rapists. If this is what considered as constructive criticism now a days then I beg to differ you on this part.

Liberals in India are cancer and needs to be made irrelevant asap.