Kathua rape-murder: Lawyers stop police from filing chargesheet

Gollum

20 minutes ago, surajmal said:

This is why Jammu hindus are protesting.

https://twitter.com/TrueIndology/status/984472236114395136

https://twitter.com/TrueIndology/status/984475874027233280

Don't know how many times it has to be said, but I'll say it again - DONT BELIEVE THE DURBARI MEDIA.

And why media like Republic Tv not showing this. Everybody knows Arnab is extremely pro BJP and hardcore anti Rahul

Hindustan Times: Live: Candlelight vigil in protest of Kathua rape at India Gate, Rahul Gandhi calls...

https://m.hindustantimes.com/india-news/live-candlelight-vigil-in-protest-of-kathua-rape-at-india-gate-rahul-gandhi-calls-on-people-to-demand-justice/story-nQJvgDWNRsFiugg0xoiMwN.html

Edited by Singh bling

14 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

And why media like Republic Tv not showing this. Everybody knows Arnab is extremely pro BJP and hardcore anti Rahul

That twitter handle is a right wing loony, full of cr@p. Peddler of fake news, twisted interpretations and hatred, also very intolerant. Once I corrected a fake news that handle was spamming, that too with proof..got blocked. Some handles on both sides of the political spectrum can't be taken seriously.

Those even expressing condolences/sympathies for Kathua and Unnao victims on social media are being relentlessly hounded by 100s of Hindutva supporters, this is unprecedented !!! Do these b@stards lack conscience or are they so full of hatred that in their twisted minds rape/murder of our women is perfectly OK just because they belong to a different class/religion. I never thought rapists would be celebrated in my country. In Kathua, the victim is Muslim and these hate mongers have shown their bigotry. People of same ideology are being insensitive w.r.t Unnao case, there the victim is Hindu.... it seems for bhakts anything BJP or Hindutva groups do is justified. Kal Dawood aur Hafiz Saeed milke Modi ki tareef kare toh unke gunah bhi maaf kar denge yeh log. If these ghastly incidents don't trigger a positive change in our society I will have to agree with @Muloghonto and @Alam_dar regarding their observation about shift towards decadence of our society and threats of these BJP/RSS/extremist Hindutva type groups. If we don't course correct now, we are on the cusp of sliding downwards towards the abyss. 

Edited by Gollum

20 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Those even expressing condolences/sympathies for Kathua and Unnao victims on social media are being relentlessly hounded by 100s of Hindutva supporters, this is unprecedented !!! Do these b@stards lack conscience or are they so full of hatred that in their twisted minds rape/murder of our women is perfectly OK just because they belong to a different class/religion. I never thought rapists would be celebrated in my country. In Kathua, the victim is Muslim and these hate mongers have shown their bigotry. People of same ideology are being insensitive w.r.t Unnao case, there the victim is Hindu.... it seems for bhakts anything BJP or Hindutva groups do is justified. Kal Dawood aur Hafiz Saeed milke Modi ki tareef kare toh unke gunah bhi maaf kar denge yeh log. If these ghastly incidents don't trigger a positive change in our society I will have to agree with @Muloghonto and @Alam_dar regarding their observation about shift towards decadence of our society and threats of these BJP/RSS/extremist Hindutva type groups. If we don't course correct now, we are on the cusp of sliding downwards towards the abyss. 

Hindutva loonies are on par with Jihadists to be one of the gravest dangers faced by India right now. These pathetic people would go to any lengths and stoop to any low just to defend their poisonous Chaddi ideology. In the name of Ram and Cow, these SOBs have made a mockery of Hinduism.

I see no hope in the future.

47 minutes ago, Gollum said:

That twitter handle is a right wing loony, full of cr@p. Peddler of fake news, twisted interpretations and hatred, also very intolerant. Once I corrected a fake news that handle was spamming, that too with proof..got blocked. Some handles on both sides of the political spectrum can't be taken seriously.

What's media crooks stance on this issue? I don't use Twitter anymore as it's full of rascals but that handle was quality.

9 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

hatred and intolerance lol,jaise tu ne kabhi kuch nahi ki ,tu kya junior mulo hai

I never said I am perfect or crystal pure, but at least I am not a public figure with 100k followers who I can influence with my half truths and bakwaas. TrueIndology is a fake news peddler, totally untrustworthy, master of lies and champion of Hindutva bigotry. Small example https://www.altnews.in/trueindology-truefraudology-part-2-goldmine-fictitious-historical-claims/

Based on my time on social media that handle is a joke, gets 1 fact right and 10 wrong. If by mulo you mean @Muloghonto, then IMO he is a terrific poster with great knowledge. His history knowledge is encyclopedic and his thought process is interesting and analytical, and he is a better Indologist than that joke of a twitter handle. 

8 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

What's media crooks stance on this issue? I don't use Twitter anymore as it's full of rascals but that handle was quality.

That handle served its purpose before 2014, in fact it was needed back then to expose the fraudulent MSM and Cong stooges in the media and Lutyensland. Right now it is a joke of a handle, total bigotry and abuse pe abuse...I avoid that negativity now. Glanced at its tweets now and as usual whattaboutery, hatred, abuse and more abuse. Good that you are out of twitter, am thinking of doing the same because the negativity and hatred is unbearable. 

34 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Hindutva loonies are on par with Jihadists to be one of the gravest dangers faced by India right now. These pathetic people would go to any lengths and stoop to any low just to defend their poisonous Chaddi ideology. In the name of Ram and Cow, these SOBs have made a mockery of Hinduism.

I see no hope in the future.

Don't lose hope bro, yin and yang. Besides Hinduism has survived much greater battles in the last 2500 years, Hindutva is a small bacchha compared to some of the threats our religion has faced over the centuries, we overcame disenchantment in ancient era and genocide in medieval era....our religion is too mighty to be threatened by these comparatively small obstacles. 

Edited by Gollum

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

I never said I am perfect or crystal pure, but at least I am not a public figure with 100k followers who I can influence with my half truths and bakwaas. TrueIndology is a fake news peddler, totally untrustworthy, master of lies and champion of Hindutva bigotry. Small example https://www.altnews.in/trueindology-truefraudology-part-2-goldmine-fictitious-historical-claims/

Based on my time on social media that handle is a joke, gets 1 fact right and 10 wrong. If by mulo you mean @Muloghonto, then IMO he is a terrific poster with great knowledge. His history knowledge is encyclopedic and his thought process is interesting and analytical, and he is a better Indologist than that joke of a twitter handle. 

I have to call BS here, TrueIndology responded to all of the Alt News guys lies

https://trueindology.wordpress.com/2017/06/17/alt-news-or-fraud-news-shameless-campaign-of-lies-and-defamation/

and

https://swarajyamag.com/ideas/true-indology-responds

TrueIndology gives references to actual books and screenshots from books themselves, across his handle, not just in this case.  

Edited by Moochad

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

I have followed him for a few years , he is no loony. He refutes every MSM secular BS with logic. He's being maligned by AltNews or other seculars who run to the twitter headmaster to complain. His fact-based posts are quite a revelation and corrects all mistakes in our history with proof, not anectotal. You seem to have some sane logical thinking, don't fall into this trap. You might be confused him with ShankhNaad, who is a typical RW troll, but backs with links , all the news that MSM ignores , like the rapes in Assam, WB, Kerala. 

Edited by coffee_rules

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I have followed him for a few years , he is no loony. He refutes every MSM secular BS with logic. He's being maligned by Altleft or other seculars who run to the twitter headmaster to complain. His factbased posts are quite a revelation. You seem to have some sanelogical thinking, don't fall into this trap. You might be confused with ShankhNaad, who is a typical RW troll, but backs with links. 

I don't like ShankhNaad, TrueIndology, Saswati Sarkar etc. They often make valid points and some of their assertions are backed with proof  but they also exaggerate and lie quite liberally, moreover some of their sources are questionable. I absolutely despise the commie historians and agenda setters of the left, but doesn't mean I will flock to the other extreme. I prefer doing my own independent reading and making my own conclusions even if it is time consuming and I can't absorb everything. Path away from the left dominated discourse shouldn't lead us to the right extreme, needs a balance. 

46 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

Nope, you are just a sad little narcissist who pretends to understand medical science better than trained psychiatrists...

you only impress small minded people like the Gollum poster who shares your hatred for Muslims ....  

I don't hate all Muslims, just around 90% of your ilk :p: and you don't fall in that 10% bracket (good sane ones) like dear mariyam. 

Edited by Gollum

10 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

Nope, you are just a sad little narcissist who pretends to understand medical science better than trained psychiatrists...

you only impress small minded people like the Gollum poster who shares your hatred for Muslims ....  

Yeah, thats why you made a claim that women cannot rape men, claimed you are a psychiatrist and then tucked tail and ran away when i posted an article from University of Victoria medicine faculty on how women do rape men.

Just like how you tucked tail and ran away when i posted a scientific paper that specifically stated that homosexuality is observed in almost all extant clades in animal kingdom, thereby refuting your backwards desert religion as being fake for calling something present in so many species in nature, as 'unnatural'.

Easy to expose fakers like you. 

And FYI, i dont hate muslims. I hate islam. The difference is obviously lost on jaahils.

Edited by Muloghonto