Kathua rape-murder: Lawyers stop police from filing chargesheet

Gollum

Racist Kashmiris never bothered when the news 1st broke out in January, they have always despised the Gujjars, hated them for siding with India in all Indo-Pak wars and counter terror ops. In the 90s Kashmiri jihadis even killed many Gujjar Muslims for being Indian Army informers and sympathizers of displaced Pandits. Now look at them take the moral high ground and lecturing the rest about humanity and gender violence. Using this tragedy for more India bashing and Hindu hating....they are the last group that cares about the innocent victim.

We should have separate threads - one for justice for the kid and other for whatever who cares politics being played on this issue 

I want justice for the kid irrespective of her background. Justice should be such that it is precedent for such cases including for (all) holy places being used for crimes 

16 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Racist Kashmiris never bothered when the news 1st broke out in January, they have always despised the Gujjars, hated them for siding with India in all Indo-Pak wars and counter terror ops. In the 90s Kashmiri jihadis even killed many Gujjar Muslims for being Indian Army informers and sympathizers of displaced Pandits. Now look at them take the moral high ground and lecturing the rest about humanity and gender violence. Using this tragedy for more India bashing and Hindu hating....they are the last group that cares about the innocent victim.

I wouldn't mind Indian army butchering all these traitors systemically. Just spare women and children. 

http://www.opindia.com/2018/04/kathua-rape-how-a-heinous-crime-political-potboiler/

An eight year old girl, was raped and killed in January. The obvious sentiment is that the culprits must be punished, regardless of which religion they belong to. Nothing more needs to be said about it. In a relatively sane country, that is.

Read the rest of the article as well, but What was the police doing since 3 months? It surely doesnt take that long to discover the criminals and get them jailed with max punishment.

Edited by Moochad
Updated with original FB post

People here are finding excuses by diverting it..''was the child taken inside the temple'','' was she brutally raped and tortured to death''...If yes is the answer to those questions...What and who are you trying to defend...Hinduism,Modi,India...Pandits...In what way this case is defensible is beyond me...No amount of diversion tactics going to work here...Justice for Asifa..Simply thats it.

29 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

^That chargesheet (crime in temple) itself is in question as it was framed by K police in over 3 months. So, wait until the independent enquiry finishes investgation, before judging.

Whats and whos that ''independent '' enquiry....?

3 minutes ago, DHONI_FANN said:

:facepalm::facepalm:do you comment just for the sake of it? At least try to understand what he is trying to say

I smell ''cover up''..I mean why would a kashmiri pandit police official fabricate(the one who is in charge of this case)to save his biggest enemies is beyond me...So basically the otherside wants investigation  who dances to their tunes basically....this incident has gone!!!

Edited by riya

11 minutes ago, riya said:

I smell ''cover up''..I mean why would a kashmiri pandit police official fabricate(the one who is in charge of this case)to save his biggest enemies is beyond me...So basically the otherside wants investigation  who dances to their tunes basically....this incident has gone!!!

What is wrong in demanding CBI enquiry? Kashmir police is known for its biasedness. Let the truth emerge am sure there will be justice for the departed poor little soul. It may take some time but we need to absolutely ensure that innocents are not framed for this horrific crime.  

Edited by DHONI_FANN

7 minutes ago, DHONI_FANN said:

What is wrong in demanding CBI enquiry? Kashmir police is known for its biasedness. Let the truth emerge am sure there will be justice for the departed poor little soul. It may take some time but we need to absolutely ensure that innocents are not framed for this horrific crime.  

You are right...CBI is always trust worthy..Hopefully Amit shah appoints the trustworthy CBI official for an an unbiased investigation..Eagerly waiting for that impartial investigation...

44 minutes ago, riya said:

You are right...CBI is always trust worthy..Hopefully Amit shah appoints the trustworthy CBI official for an an unbiased investigation..Eagerly waiting for that impartial investigation...

CBI is a higher investigating body than kashmir police(or any state police). 

People from all over india ask for cbi inquiry whenever they are not satisfied with local police. You and I should be welcoming it. 

CBI inquiry is desirable in this case. I don't want to say but  What if kashmir police made it look much much worse for their propaganda by including torture, temple etc. in this case? I am just giving you a scenario to think over. Not necessarily that it's true.

I want justice for the child as much as you do.  

6 hours ago, surajmal said:

Alright lets take this step by step. 

a) Since when did Republic TV become the arbiter on hindu issues?

b) When did Arnab become pro-BJP?

c) When did BJP == Hindu?

1)Not saying Republic Channel becomes arbirator on Hindu issues but the channel which from its start is very pro BJP  should not have problem showing other side

2)I guess you do not watch Arnab's debates.He and times now are doing competition of who will bash Congress more. They ask more questions to Congress rather than BJP.

3 )BJP political arm of RSS  whose aim is to protect Hindu and Hinduism .If BJP don't represent Hindu's then I guess Jinnah never represented muslims too 

17 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

CBI is a higher investigating body than kashmir police(or any state police). 

People from all over india ask for cbi inquiry whenever they are not satisfied with local police. You and I should be welcoming it. 

CBI inquiry is desirable in this case. I don't want to say but  What if kashmir police made it look much much worse for their propaganda by including torture, temple etc. in this case? I am just giving you a scenario to think over. Not necessarily that it's true.

I want justice for the child as much as you do.  

The case was covered up initially and then the protest from that particular community has led to the crime branch,isnt it..Then who tried to cover up the case first and why..?

32 minutes ago, riya said:

The case was covered up initially and then the protest from that particular community has led to the crime branch,isnt it..Then who tried to cover up the case first and why..?

If it's true that it was Covered up initially, then that agency has already lost its credibility. Why are you against investigation by higher agency? 

42 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

If it's true that it was Covered up initially, then that agency has already lost its credibility. Why are you against investigation by higher agency? 

Why are you against local agency....you think its biased,i think higher agency going to be biased and pro govt....

4 minutes ago, riya said:

Why are you against local agency....you think its biased,i think higher agency going to be biased and pro govt....

Your own post above shows it can't be trusted in this case. Your thinking seems irrational to say the least. cbi arrested bjp-mla in one UP rape case today. This case doesn't even have any bjp connection as far as I know.

17 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Your own post above shows it can't be trusted in this case. Your thinking seems irrational to say the least. cbi arrested bjp-mla in one UP rape case today. This case doesn't even have any bjp connection as far as I know.

Nope thats not it is...It was covered up initially and then reached crime branch,then the out cry and obstruction of justice from thr bar council...that order seems to be pointing towards the ''first covering up '' was for the culprits.

Edited by riya