Kathua rape-murder: Lawyers stop police from filing chargesheet

Gollum

11 minutes ago, riya said:

Nope thats not it is...It was covered up initially and then reached crime branch,then the out cry and obstruction of justice from thr bar council...that order seems to be pointing towards the ''first covering up '' was for the culprits.

CBI today itself arrested bjp mla from UP. How could it be biased here where there seems no bjp member's involvement. Again asking, why against CBI inquiry? Was just watching a woman from near that temple saying daily many people come to the temple n it's not possible to keep a child there for 8 days and they just want a CBI inquiry for justice and culprit is still roaming free. 

Sure you are not blinded by your preconceived notions?

6 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

CBI today itself arrested bjp mla from UP. How could it be biased here where there seems no bjp member's involvement. Again asking, why against CBI inquiry? Was just watching a woman from near that temple saying daily many people come to the temple n it's not possible to keep a child there for 8 days and they just want a CBI inquiry for justice and culprit is still roaming free. 

Sure you are not blinded by your preconceived notions?

'' Today '' arrested to substantiate CBI credibility,today's arrest seems more suspicious....and clarified my doubt regarding using CBI for cover up...

23 minutes ago, riya said:

Nope thats not it is...It was covered up initially and then reached crime branch,then the out cry and obstruction of justice from thr bar council...that order seems to be pointing towards the ''first covering up '' was for the culprits.

Hasnt the bar council denied that charge? Can you read both sides of the story before throwing up tantrums?

22 minutes ago, diga said:

Hasnt the bar council denied that charge? Can you read both sides of the story before throwing up tantrums?

Why should i read some random story when Supreme court itself has involved....

1 hour ago, riya said:

Why are you against local agency....you think its biased,i think higher agency going to be biased and pro govt....

Mam with all due respect, CBI for all it's faults and allegations has still far greater credibility than some local agency infested with Kashmiri illiterates.

12 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Mam with all due respect, CBI for all it's faults and allegations has still far greater credibility than some local agency infested with Kashmiri illiterates.

May be,but the initial covering up,why...Why did that community has to proest for arrest...? Thats the trouble...

All right if its against the noble hindus.,.,..what happened to the evidences,if its destroyed,who did it on whose behalf...On behalf of the nomads or on behlaf of noble brahmins...?

Edited by riya

25 minutes ago, riya said:

Why should i read some random story when Supreme court itself has involved....

Because a sane & unbiased person looks at every perspective. 

PS: I am only responding to your point that the bar council obstructed justice, not about the bigger picture of punishing the rapists

3 hours ago, Singh bling said:

1)Not saying Republic Channel becomes arbirator on Hindu issues but the channel which from its start is very pro BJP  should not have problem showing other side

2)I guess you do not watch Arnab's debates.He and times now are doing competition of who will bash Congress more. They ask more questions to Congress rather than BJP.

3 )BJP political arm of RSS  whose aim is to protect Hindu and Hinduism .If BJP don't represent Hindu's then I guess Jinnah never represented muslims too 

I must have typed in some obscure dialect of english for you to not understand. Let me try again.

a) Please show me some primer or mission statement or abstract or interview clip where either Arnab or one of Republic's executives lay out that they will be shedding light on policy matters relating to Hindu social/political issues. 

b) Please show where Arnab Goswami came out and declared his party affiliation? (not toeing darbari media line doesn't make one Pro - BJP.)

c) Did you get stumped by the == sign? Please show me all the victories BJP has delivered for the hindus for it to qualify. (for e.g. RTE, Temple management, Unfinished Land reforms, protection from predatory desert cultists etc )  - Jinnah delivered Bakistan to muslims. See the difference in results? Self attested labels don't interest me. Otherwise, Khalistanis are the gatekeepers of sikhism. Maybe, I should judge every sikh from that angle now. 

50 minutes ago, riya said:

May be,but the initial covering up,why...Why did that community has to proest for arrest...? Thats the trouble...

All right if its against the noble hindus.,.,..what happened to the evidences,if its destroyed,who did it on whose behalf...On behalf of the nomads or on behlaf of noble brahmins...?

Dekhiyega zaroor , Aag kya hoga, Agle saptaah! 

For those wondering what's the reason behind the kathua Story..

https://rightlog.in/2018/04/kathua-rape-media-agenda-01/

Did you know that the horrific incident happened in January? Did you know that after it happened, many local villagers were randomly picked up by the Jammu and Kashmir Police and tortured, on the pretext of interrogation? Did you know that the situation got so bad that by February, the Hindus started leaving the village? The people of this village began demanding a CBI inquiry so that the state police wouldn’t torture them any further, and women from the village sat on a fast-unto-death with this demand. As they inched closer to their deaths, they were picked up and force-fed at a hospital. But then, when the J&K Bar Association joined the protests and demanded a CBI inquiry, and a bandh last week shook the establishment, the establishment realized that things could spiral out of control from here. And almost overnight, those demanding a free and fair CBI inquiry, became the poster-boys of Hindu nationalism and the defenders of rapists.

Need justice for the child, but let it not be in a fast track kangaroo court!

Edited by coffee_rules

7 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

How authentic is the source? If true then it would be a huge cover-up.

These accounts are from the grassroots in Jammu living in the politics of the valley. You think the RW sources of Assam, Kerala, WB and J&K are crying wolf all the time about atrocites of the minority Hindus living in the area? Nobody wants the perps to walk free, but the way the chargesheet was formulated by torture and force, it needs to be addressed as well. rightlog.in, opindia, swarajyamag are as authentic as it can get. I seriously doubt the narrative from MSM, Lutyens media and communists.

More than 6 kids have been raped in Assam in this month where the perps are from ROP. Do you hear it from the national media, even on Arnab TV?

Reports coming in that the Pro Rapist rally which was organised was sponsored by... wait for it.... Congress and Rahul Gandhi

Are BC, on one side you want to hold midnight candle vigils to protest the rape and then you organise and fund a rally to protect the rapists. I am getting sick of the politicisation and communalisation of every incident. A girl has died and was raped.. a child. Instead of making sure the priority is to get justice and pass out judgement on the accused, every one is jumping on the bandwagon for political gain.

Any one who ever says they are proud to be Indian... ill chuck a shoe at them. We have nothing to be proud of as indians.. our genes are infested with corruption, lies, shortcuts, fayda and ofcourse rapes. 

Edited by LordPrabhzy

6 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

For those wondering what's the reason behind the kathua Story..

https://rightlog.in/2018/04/kathua-rape-media-agenda-01/

Need justice for the child, but let it not be in a fast track kangaroo court!

Add bdutt, Kashmiri lover, to the story..who sensationalised the story in  her article... smell a conspiracy

Whatever happened with this girl is wrong and culprits should get death sentence but I don't understand what's harm in having CBI probe.Justice can be delayed but no innocent should be punished.Jammu Bar association is also saying same thing but Barkhas and Rajdeeps are playing their dirty game.
These presstitutes some how make sure that they portray wrong image of all hindus internationally just because 6-7 men did wrong.
Every crime has religion when it is committed by hindus.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I wonder why the credibility of the original journalists who promoted the story originally,  namely Sanya Dhingra of Shekar Gupta's The Print, Shekar Gupta himself of "Indian army is planning is planning to overthrow the government via coup" fame and Barkha Dutt of "Radia tapes" fame. Outraging was more important then, but now the credibility of journalists/story is more important...

Click the tweet and go through the thread, the original crime happened in January, and the first arrests related to the crime were made on Jan 19 itself, outraging only began after CBI inquiry was demanded by Jammu Bar Association whose head is a Congressman. 

Jammu Bar Association only asked for a CBI probe after accusations of biased policing and use of police from Kashmir(why are policemen brought in from Kashmir who are out of jurisdiction in Jammu?)   

Instead of letting all the facts come out and the case to go to its conclusion, people put political angles, communal angles, point-scoring angles, by politicians/journalists/actors/trolls who used a dead body to play politics 

All that is clear is that an 8 year old was raped and murdered, and the criminals should be punished. There should be no opposition to a CBI probe in the issue. 

Appalling chatgesheet from CB, holes in invesrigation, read the thread..

Based on this chargesheet, Bollywood celebs are tweeting with placards, saying I am ashamed of Hindustan, rape happened in Devi -sthan. etc.. misplaced outrage in this election year.

if this is the level of investigation, why is it wrong to ask for a CBI probe? Unnao case gets a CBI probe, how come Kathua gets a fast track kangaroo court in J&K?

Edited by coffee_rules