Sign in to follow this  
Laaloo

Csk peaking too early.....

8 minutes ago, UnknownGenius said:

To start paying umpires once they realize they have to get some games to make it to playoffs.

Bambis start off season honestly and then lose a bunch of games. next they go to plan B and use Bambani money to influence games

Plus most of the shitian fans are like pakistanis... they live in their dream world...

4 minutes ago, UnknownGenius said:

To start paying umpires once they realize they have to get some games to make it to playoffs.

Bambis start off season honestly and then lose a bunch of games. next they go to plan B and use Bambani money to influence games

I'm sorry who got caught again and were banned for two years and labeled as cheaters?

Can you remind me again? :icflove:

12 hours ago, UnknownGenius said:

CSK fix to get to the finals and play final honestly and so they get to know real aukat in finals. 4 final loses under great (enthusiastic) captain.  :hysterical:

12 hours ago, Shunya said:

Plus most of the shitian fans are like pakistanis... they live in their dream world...

CSK suspended for 2 years for Pakistan wali harkate. :yay:

36 minutes ago, Pollack said:

CSK fix to get to the finals and play final honestly and so they get to know real aukat in finals. 4 final loses under great (enthusiastic) captain.  :hysterical:

CSK suspended for 2 years for Pakistan wali harkate. :yay:

MI bend the rules/cheat as per their convenience and their brainwashed fans defend it and then live in delusional world that they are the world beaters...lol...that is very much like pakistan wali harkate bhai

3 hours ago, adi B said:

We had this thread in 2013 as well when csk were cleaning up the league in the first 10 matches or so and then brought down to earth in the latter stage and of course the final 

That final was disgraceful. Dhoni was hiding behind jadeja and badrinath :rotfl:

29 minutes ago, UnknownGenius said:

Sorry to senile old uncle lalooo

Can't see you from the top. Distance just keeps getting more, no binoculars will work

Csk sitting a top at 5-1

Bambies 1-5:csk::aha:

:phehe:

I admit not in my million dreams I thought CSK would compete let alone dominate with such batting order. 

Dhoni and Rayadu's resurgence are the main factor I think. 

Dada, we sent you for a different reason.......

No I just had a realisation...

Calm down... take a deep breath...

Look at how teams are doing when facing CSK... selecting weakest bowling line up...

Look what Kohli did there... Sundar 1 over, Negi 3 overs, finished Yadav early. Corey & Siraj bowling full quotas where as he doesn’t knows that CDG also bowls..

Now add all these up...

You know what IPL has decided this year...

The only team which has made a career in beating CSK will take the wooden spoon...

So just relax and enjoy...

:agree:

46 minutes ago, asterix said:

No I just had a realisation...

Calm down... take a deep breath...

Look at how teams are doing when facing CSK... selecting weakest bowling line up...

Look what Kohli did there... Sundar 1 over, Negi 3 overs, finished Yadav early. Corey & Siraj bowling full quotas where as he doesn’t knows that CDG also bowls..

Now add all these up...

You know what IPL has decided this year...

The only team which has made a career in beating CSK will take the wooden spoon...

So just relax and enjoy...

:agree:

So bambis are gonna beat us on our return leg :becky:

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.