Vinnie Kumar the legend

vvvslaxman

Need couple of bowlers like him to make matches high scoring. We have a good number of those which allows batters to tonk the ball as far as they can. Always nice to watch batsmen bat against them.

I am also waiting for Siraj and Thampi bowling along with some other bowlers. It's a spectacle to watch runs leaking like floodgates are open.

Mohd. Siraj - 8.57 rpo

Varun Aaron - 8.40 rpo

Basil Thampi - 8.19 rpo

Dhawal kulkarni - 7.73 rpo

Vinay Kumar - 7.99 rpo

Any other pacers having economy rate higher than these ?

Wish if some team has bowling attack of Siraj, Varun, Thampi, Dhawal and Vinay. 

Edited by Straight Drive

1 hour ago, Straight Drive said:

Need couple of bowlers like him to make matches high scoring. We have a good number of those which allows batters to tonk the ball as far as they can. Always nice to watch batsmen bat against them.

I am also waiting for Siraj and Thampi bowling along with some other bowlers. It's a spectacle to watch runs leaking like floodgates are open.

Mohd. Siraj - 8.57 rpo

Varun Aaron - 8.40 rpo

Basil Thampi - 8.19 rpo

Dhawal kulkarni - 7.73 rpo

Vinay Kumar - 7.99 rpo

Any other pacers having economy rate higher than these ?

Wish if some team has bowling attack of Siraj, Varun, Thampi, Dhawal and Vinay. 

Actually ER 8 or even 8.5 is not high at all in T20s for pacers who bowl in PP and at death.  Problem arises when it goes 10 plus like yesterday in case of Legend who went at 16.  Shami probably has the highest ER among Indian pacers in IPL at 9.8. Umesh is 8.25.  Tymal mills had an ER of 8.57 last year.

18 minutes ago, Forever Indian said:

Vinay Ko Maar asking fans to take a chill pill on twitter:

Vinay Kumar R
Hey guys take it easy, it’s just a game. Where were you all when I defended 9 runs against RCB and 10 runs against Mumbai Indians!! Sometimes things do go wrong so CHILL....

Not called a legend for no reason! :hail:

Edit: What an ***hole..Looks like he has some backing after all..

Look at the replies :rotfl:

Edited by The Dark Horse