Rohit at 4 in Indian T-20 side.

What an ideal no. 4 t-20 batsmen is like...
He should first clear the fence as there are no field restrictions
Rohit is one of them

He can build the innings if 2 wickets fall early

Rohit at 4 will solve India's plenty of problem.

Rahul

dhwan

kohli

Rohit

Raina/manish/kartik

hardik

pant/kishan/krunal

bhuvi

kuldeep

chahal

bumrah

1 hour ago, PSB_Zone said:

Rohit is one of them

Rahul

dhwan

kohli

Rohit

Raina/manish/kartik

hardik

pant/kishan/krunal

bhuvi

kuldeep

chahal

bumrah

One hell of a side

9 hours ago, PSB_Zone said:

Rohit is one of them

Rahul

dhwan

kohli

Rohit

Raina/manish/kartik

hardik

pant/kishan/krunal

bhuvi

kuldeep

chahal

bumrah

One hell of a side, pity Kohli doesn't see it this way. Like the idea of Rohit at no 4 with Rahul-Dhawan as openers.

37 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

no please, he is a top batsman n top batsman in t20 shud get max number of balls. Also he takes time in get going so let him be in top 3. KL can bat at 4 and has done well to 

But statistically KLR is even more impressive in T20, who knows he may have a higher ceiling than Rohit-Dhawan in white ball cricket? Only way to find out is to play him at the top, may be it's already too late for ODIs. But next WT20 is in 2020, enough time to try out various permutations and combinations. I sincerely believe KLR is a better prospect than even Kohli, others may not agree which is fine. But what I saw him do against Aus in the 2017 home series is a sign of greatness, I never saw even Kohli/SRT carry the team like that in their initial years, that too KLR was carrying a painful shoulder injury that series.

59 minutes ago, Gollum said:

But statistically KLR is even more impressive in T20, who knows he may have a higher ceiling than Rohit-Dhawan in white ball cricket? Only way to find out is to play him at the top, may be it's already too late for ODIs. But next WT20 is in 2020, enough time to try out various permutations and combinations. I sincerely believe KLR is a better prospect than even Kohli, others may not agree which is fine. But what I saw him do against Aus in the 2017 home series is a sign of greatness, I never saw even Kohli/SRT carry the team like that in their initial years, that too KLR was carrying a painful shoulder injury that series.

Actually for the longest time i have wanted kohli to open in t20 and rohit to bat at 3, kohli is our best batsman and he shud get max number of balls. Intially the problem was their was no batsman who cud start with bang but the way dhawan is batting this can be possible . Rohit anyways has wasted PP a lot of times  in t20 and 3 still is a good position and he has done well for MI their. Rohit at 4 is  a problem on many fronts. Rohit likes the new ball on bat rather a soft one and he needs his time to get in , at 4 he wont get that time. Rohit strike rotation isnt to gr8 either which is needed in middle to, rahul is better on that front to

ABout KLR being better then kohli, thats a far fetched argument as kohli is best in t20 . 

54 minutes ago, kohli said:

Rahul is going to joe root way.he can give u  regularly 50 but not daddy hundrad Like rohit

But he can give you 50s in difficult conditions, Rohit will get daddy 100s only in ODIs that too on pattas. Rahul has tremendous potential and is very young, he needs to be groomed like Kohli was under the tutelage of Fab 4 in 2008-12. 

On 12/04/2018 at 1:03 AM, kohli said:

Rahul is going to joe root way.he can give u  regularly 50 but not daddy hundrad Like rohit

Kl if he can give is quick starts consistently he will have a far bigger impact.  Rohit is fine when he gets those hundreds,  but he screws the team badly when he doesn't go past three figure mark and the fact that he's useless when we chase and when pitch is not flat , you take your pick 

4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

and he pretty much looked out of place, Rohit needs his time and he likes the new hard ball coming on the bat 

I have always said,  rohits game hasn't improved one bit in last 10 years.  It's the opening slot with a massive advantages of power plays and no pressure makes him look good statistically.  

An 11 like the one below with youngsters is good too

Rahul

Kishan

Kohli

Karthik

Pant / Gill / Rana / Youngster 

Krunal

Hardik

Bhuvi

Kuldeep / Seamer / Spinner (if not exposing Kuldeep too much)

Chahal / leg spinner

Bumrah 

Edited by zen
On 11/04/2018 at 6:30 PM, Moochad said:

I always like Mumbai at 4 for the MI side more than as an opener. He has experience there, as opposed to KL Rahul who only is good as an opener. Dhawan Rahul Kohli Rohit should be the top 4

I can bet give KL 10 matches, he will do well there too.  Any middle order batsmen can open and do well these days,  even some one like Narine  has been successful but the reverse is no always true. Having said that,  though KL is an opener he's not like a Warner or Dhawan  , has a an all-round game,  takes singles pretty easily so of you give him time to adapt I would give him a decent chance of doing well .

Rohit if Played in the middle order,  expect regular chokes and out of the team in 6 months.  I don't think he will give up his opening slot 

19 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

I have always said,  rohits game hasn't improved one bit in last 10 years.  It's the opening slot with a massive advantages of power plays and no pressure makes him look good statistically.  

i completely agree with u also add their are very few world class bowlers around the world