maniac

SRH vs MI 7th match (N), Indian Premier League at Hyderabad, Apr 12 2018

Just now, Laaloo said:

Great game SRH and great fans you have here. Way better than the loser chuskis lungis who ironically accuse others of fixing games :rotfl:

Srh fans will clap even if the opposition hits a four or takes a wicket... Sometimes I wonder if it is desperation at lack of enough international cricket or if they actually don't get the game... :p

4 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

Srh fans will clap even if the opposition hits a four or takes a wicket... Sometimes I wonder if it is desperation at lack of enough international cricket or if they actually don't get the game... :p

Or maybe they are a loud enthusiastic Version of the famously educated Lord's audience ;)

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

He's more of a classical leggie.  Bowling with good control and a quality googly.

Rashid is a bit unique because not only is he hard to pick, but he is extremely quick through the air.  I remember Jarrod Kimber tweeted something about his shoulder likely to fall apart in a couple of years - its almost ridiculous how much zip he puts behind the ball with a leggie action.   

Rashid also is more dependent on googly than his legspinner. I saw Markende today he is also more dependent on googly but it looks awesome and hard to pick.Glad to see young  wrist spinners coming. Jadeja has become an afterthought now.

11 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

Sporting fans who appreciate good cricket.:angel:

20 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

Their son of the soil is the opposite team's captain :agree:

3 minutes ago, The Dark Horse said:

Their son of the soil is the opposite team's captain :agree:

With all due respect Rohit identifies himself as a Maratha and doesn't know a single word of Telugu... Not that Telugu people aren't used to their heroines who can't speak a single freaking Telugu word to save their lives... :p

23 minutes ago, beetle said:

Sporting fans who appreciate good cricket.:angel:

True. The ideal audience gives loud boisterous support to their team while politely applauding good performances of the opposing side. Sadly usually seen at amateur (max semi-pro) matches only.

Edited by abc

10 hours ago, Laaloo said:

Mind your language lungi lover. Next time you will get banned.

oh.. i am very afraid.. u mind ur language mumbailover.

Edited by beetle

Guest, sign in to access all features.