Who is Markandey??

Singh bling

He is an upcoming bowler from Punjab. Recently represented Punjab in U-23 games and also in some List-A matches. Kudos to scouts of MI for finding such talented players. Pandeya Bros, Bumrah, Nitish Rana, Chahal, and now Markande. Sometimes I think they are doing a better job than national team selectors :D

1 hour ago, puneet28 said:

He is an upcoming bowler from Punjab. Recently represented Punjab in U-23 games and also in some List-A matches. Kudos to scouts of MI for finding such talented players. Pandeya Bros, Bumrah, Nitish Rana, Chahal, and now Markande. Sometimes I think they are doing a better job than national team selectors :D

Most of people can do better job than selectors. How on earth we still got Rohit and one of worst middle order?

1 hour ago, wanted_desi said:

Most of people can do better job than selectors. How on earth we still got Rohit and one of worst middle order?

Realy,agonizing middle order we have got  first time in 20 years ..this all boils down to some conspiracy

Guys Chahal has been exceptional since his introduction to international cricket. He’s struggled recently (maybe loss of form or now being found out). This happens to every spinner at some stage. Please Don’t somehow think that  Markandey is magically above this. Markandey has an exceptional googly but a very flat leggie- may be difficult for him at international cricket 

Guys Chahal has been exceptional since his introduction to international cricket. He’s struggled recently (maybe loss of form or now being found out). This happens to every spinner at some stage. Please Don’t somehow think that  Markandey is magically above this. Markandey has an exceptional googly but a very flat leggie- may be difficult for him at international cricket 
May be good for T20s ...but not good enough for one days as his conventional leggie doesn't turn much

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

On 4/12/2018 at 10:57 PM, Singh bling said:

Never. Heard of him , which state he is from looks to be a very good bowler

He was a judge in the Supreme Court

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/2161933004/Justice_20Markandey_20Katju_preview_400x400.jpg

He alleges that 90% of all Indians are idiots.

I think he's being very conservative. Can't believe you never heard of him!!