sourab10forever

Match 8 : Idly-Sambar vs Chole-Bhature (+Daaru) | Firday @ Chinnaswamy 8 PM

Promises to be another blockbuster with Chinnaswamy rumoured to be back to old glory. Both teams are packed with power hitters.

Gayle is all set to take Chinnaswamy by storm again...will be in the opposite dug-out though. The Crowd will behind him regardless.

Local Trio Rahul-Nair-Agarwal will be backed as well.

I will be at the stadium (Anyone else going?)

:rcb:

Let's Go!!!!!!!! :cheer:

2 hours ago, sourab10forever said:

Promises to be another blockbuster with Chinnaswamy rumoured to be back to old glory. Both teams are packed with power hitters.

Gayle is all set to take Chinnaswamy by storm again...will be in the opposite dug-out though. The Crowd will behind him regardless.

Local Trio Rahul-Nair-Agarwal will be backed as well.

I will be at the stadium (Anyone else going?)

:rcb:

Let's Go!!!!!!!! :cheer:

Do something to catch our attention .

Carry icf banner.

Just write it on a bedsheet ....:aha:

B'lore crowds were so used to cheering Gayle and now he's in the opposition team....will be very interesting to see how it goes. Since KingsXI have already won their opener & I love Bengaluru ( Have spent the best years of my school & college life in the beautiful city )..... hopefully KingsXI lose tomorrow so that RCB fans will get to enjoy that home ground match win...:wp2:

Punjab can always catch up on points if they play well in future games...it's still early stage in this IPL tourney.

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

Hope KLR smacks a ton and Kohli gets a golden duck. Want next gen superstar to rip the brat's heart out in his home ground, in neech logon ko unki aukaat dikha de Rahul  :cheer:

:bumsmack: KLR to VK! Tirboki nan magange buddhi kalisbeku.. Go KLR, Go :kp: 

From CI: "KXIP have three local boys in Rahul, Agarwal and Nair, but missed a trick by not playing a fourth - GAYLE!"

Edited by coffee_rules

Not sure the team combo is right. BMac I don't feel can play match winning innings anymore. He's on his last legs. Manan Vohra would probably do as well as BMac if not better, at the top of the order. Better to play DeGrandhomme to strengthen middle order or Southee to strengthen the bowling. 

Not sure about Sarfaraz Khan too. He has been a promising player for many seasons now, without really making that jump yet.

Guest, sign in to access all features.