sourab10forever

Match 8 : Idly-Sambar vs Chole-Bhature (+Daaru) | Firday @ Chinnaswamy 8 PM

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

whats the change 

this is a very slight change. he had used this action before too but would not stick to it. i even had tweeted to him a few years back to stick this action as it bring more control. it is a very small change but cricket is a game of small things.  observe hsi bowling arm at the load up.  it is closer to his right shoulder and he stays straighter when delivering the ball.

Sad to see Yuvraj prolonging his career so much that eventually all his heroics will be forgotten...Take Kapil for example,when I was growing up,he had a god like status in fact even more popularity than Sachin in the 90's and 2000's.

By Mid 90's people wanted him out and then eventually by the time he was done and the more he prolonged his cricketing career by coaching etc. today we see some people even calling him a trundler or a mediocre cricketer etc.

If someone like Kapil can fall from grace than it can happen to anyone.

Yuvraj needs to quit. Yes he has the right to earn by playing IPL etc but I personally think he is hurting his legacy

5 minutes ago, maniac said:

Sad to see Yuvraj prolonging his career so much that eventually all his heroics will be forgotten...Take Kapil for example,when I was growing up,he had a god like status in fact even more popularity than Sachin in the 90's and 2000's.

By Mid 90's people wanted him out and then eventually by the time he was done and the more he prolonged his cricketing career by coaching etc. today we see some people even calling him a trundler or a mediocre cricketer etc.

If someone like Kapil can fall from grace than it can happen to anyone.

Yuvraj needs to quit. Yes he has the right to earn by playing IPL etc but I personally think he is hurting his legacy

Many people that have done that. Kapil, Sachin, Dhoni, Yuvraj.

Guest, sign in to access all features.