Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Stradlater

US-UK-France launch military strikes on Syria

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

i said the same thing in the post above, maybe- maybe not...

 

33 "confirmed" attacks this NGO some others say 80+, while the government denies any are used. Sounds like you are believing what you want... 

I am not believing anything , I am challenging your statement ...fake chemical attacks as an excuse to continue imperialism. 

 

As your proof of being fake you give me a Lebanese woman on twitter who as far as I know has not said they were fake attacks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wanted_desi said:

Who is reporting these attacks? Why would govt. attack its own citizens when they know USA is looking for excuses to attack their country? 

Syria, Iraq, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon all have a proven track record in attacking its own citizens on ethnic/religious lines.

The arab world is not a tolerant place. 
They have a long track record of ruling via fear & oppression. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Syria, Iraq, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon all have a proven track record in attacking its own citizens on ethnic/religious lines.

The arab world is not a tolerant place. 
They have a long track record of ruling via fear & oppression. 

In this case, it is not the problem of "ruling". 

Syrian Government has already been winning the fight against Jaish-ul-Islam and other Jihadist. There was absolutely no need of any Chemical attack at this moment from their side. 

 

You see, the opposition claimed that 17 to 60 people died in the chemical attack. But it is nothing when we compare it to the normal attacks by the government which killed 230+ (Jihadists+normal people) in one day. 

Therefore, government doesn't need to use any chemical bomb as it has all the means to achieve it's objectives without it. 

 

Even General Mad Dog Mattis himself confessed that US had no prove except from the media and the social media (I hope you have seen his confession before the attack). 

 

Track record of the western countries is also not good when we already saw how they fabricated such false claims about Chemical weapons in Iraq. 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

In this case, it is not the problem of "ruling". 

Syrian Government has already been winning the fight against Jaish-ul-Islam and other Jihadist. There was absolutely no need of any Chemical attack at this moment from their side. 

 

You see, the opposition claimed that 17 to 60 people died in the chemical attack. But it is nothing when we compare it to the normal attacks by the government which killed 230+ (Jihadists+normal people) in one day. 

Therefore, government doesn't need to use any chemical bomb as it has all the means to achieve it's objectives without it. 

 

Even General Mad Dog Mattis himself confessed that US had no prove except from the media and the social media (I hope you have seen his confession before the attack). 

 

Track record of the western countries is also not good when we already saw how they fabricated such false claims about Chemical weapons in Iraq. 

 

The usage of chemical weapons is definite cause of concern.

Also, Syria has used chemical weapons in the past during the ongoing conflict. You see, its a matter of given operational urgency and Syria's rather barebone ammunition situation.

 

While the western powers have not been transparent in searching for a casus belli for war, in this case, the war is ongoing, they've already supported a section of the opposition- financially & militarily, so they do not require a manufactured reason to enter the war. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

Also, Syria has used chemical weapons in the past during the ongoing conflict. 

There are doubts even about the previous uses. Both the parties have access to the sarin gas and it is absolutely not difficult to stage a drama. 

Despite, Syiran armed forces fought very very bitter fights against ISIS (10 times more bitter than rest all of the opposition). But not even a single time Syrian forces used any chemical bomb against ISIS. 

The chemical bomb comes into action ONLY why Syrian forces fight against the non-ISIS Jihadists who are supported by US/Saudia/Turkey, who all have access to the chemical bombs.

 

 

Quote

While the western powers have not been transparent in searching for a casus belli for war, in this case, the war is ongoing, they've already supported a section of the opposition- financially & militarily, so they do not require a manufactured reason to enter the war. 

Syria is supported by Russia/China. It is not easy for the Western countries to directly involve in war with Russia, while their own western populations are against any involvement in direct war. 

 

Therefore, only choice left for the western countries was to support the opposition. But again they got the problem while only opposition present was consisted of Islamist Jihadists which again US could not have directly support. While the Syrian Christians and Moderates and Liberals all are standing on the side of Assad. 

 

And perhaps the objective of US is not to topple the Asad government, and to bring  the Jihadists in the government. But the objective is only to make Assad government weak so that Syria could be no danger to Israel. This could be easily achieved by defaming Assad and Russia by blaming them for the chemical attacks. 

 

And lastly, US could have waited for the report of the  Organization for the Prevention of Chemical Weapons (OPCW), which were already in the Douma. At moment US got no solid proof as has been accepted by General Mattis. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

There are doubts even about the previous uses. Both the parties have access to the sarin gas and it is absolutely not difficult to stage a drama. 

Despite, Syiran armed forces fought very very bitter fights against ISIS (10 times more bitter than rest all of the opposition). But not even a single time Syrian forces used any chemical bomb against ISIS. 

The chemical bomb comes into action ONLY why Syrian forces fight against the non-ISIS Jihadists who are supported by US/Saudia/Turkey, who all have access to the chemical bombs.

 

 

Please substantiate the bolded part. 

 

5 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Syria is supported by Russia/China. It is not easy for the Western countries to directly involve in war with Russia, while their own western populations are against any involvement in direct war. 

I dont buy this angle at all. The western countries are not interested in a war with Russia or Russian proxies. 

 

5 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Therefore, only choice left for the western countries was to support the opposition. But again they got the problem while only opposition present was consisted of Islamist Jihadists which again US could not have directly support. While the Syrian Christians and Moderates and Liberals all are standing on the side of Assad. 

If this was about Russia, the western countries would've gotten far more involved in Ukraine- which matters to Russia far more than Syria. 

5 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

 

And perhaps the objective of US is not to topple the Asad government, and to bring  the Jihadists in the government. But the objective is only to make Assad government weak so that Syria could be no danger to Israel. This could be easily achieved by defaming Assad and Russia by blaming them for the chemical attacks. 

Syria, even before the war, was no threat to Israel. Israel has already proved that their military is far superior to that of the Arab nations. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Please substantiate the bolded part. 

Sarin and Cholorine gases are not difficult to manufacture and all countries like Turkey/Saudia have this ability. Then there were stock piles of these chemical gases present in Libya which were looted by the Jihadists after they killed Qadafi. And there is many reports that weapons and gases from Libya were exported to Syria and given to the Jihadists. 

 

Therefore, both parties had access to the gasses. 

And as a matter of fact, no one could tell with certainty which side used the chemical bomb. 

But external arguments go in the favour of the Syrian forces as they fought bitter and very bloody wars against ISIS but never used any chemical bombs. But whenever it comes to the US/Saudi/Turkey backed Jihadists, then such dramas of chemical bombs occurred suddenly (and that too when Assad forces had almost won the wars). And then in a situation where Russia and Iran are able to provide a lot of ammunition which is enough to kill the 100 times more Jihadists as compared to the chemical weapons. 

Syrian forces already killed several hundred Jihadists using the normal deadly ammunition, and it was absolutely not needed for them to kill 200-300 people (in total) using the chemical bombs. 

  

Quote

I dont buy this angle at all. The western countries are not interested in a war with Russia or Russian proxies.

I don't believe that the governments of the western countries are angels. 

While the western people are different from the western government. 

And indeed the normal western people don't want any war with Russia or even in Iraq, Libya, Syria, Iran. 

 

But the present Republican government of US, with Trump as president, John Bolton as advisor, Pompeo as secretary of state, and then McCain also there .... they indeed want to wage wars and also to become the sole Super power in the world. 

 

All analysts are telling that US and Russia are in state of cold war at moment. 

 

Quote

If this was about Russia, the western countries would've gotten far more involved in Ukraine- which matters to Russia far more than Syria. 

Not so easy against Russia. 

US and Trump even have to come to the back foot in front of Kim of North Korea, then what to talk about the Russia. 

 

 

Quote

Syria, even before the war, was no threat to Israel. Israel has already proved that their military is far superior to that of the Arab nations. 

Syria, with help of Iran and then Hizbullah, was indeed showing a resistance against Israel. 

Hizbullah even succeeded in taking back the southern Lebanon areas back from Israel. 

And Syria also wanted the Golan back. 

 

The Jewish mindset and the Greater Israel:

Religion has not only spoiled the Muslims, but it also brainwashed the jews too. 

Zionists were offered the land in Uganda, but they refused to have a state there. They told that Jews could only have a state in Israel while this is the land which their God "promised" them. 

 

Therefore, against all odds, Zionists formed their state in this promised land. 

 

Nevertheless, problem is this that the land which Jewish God "promised" them is far far more than the present Israel and it consists of Sina of Egypt, whole Jordan, Syria and half of Iraq (known as "Greater Israel"). 

 

Therefore, the intentions of the Zionists are clear when they speak about the "promised" land. They talk openly about Greater Israel. And at the present pace, it is only a matter of time till they succeed in achieving this dream. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Sarin and Cholorine gases are not difficult to manufacture and all countries like Turkey/Saudia have this ability. Then there were stock piles of these chemical gases present in Libya which were looted by the Jihadists after they killed Qadafi. And there is many reports that weapons and gases from Libya were exported to Syria and given to the Jihadists. 

Is there any evidence of it or just idle speculation ?

 

6 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Therefore, both parties had access to the gasses. 

And as a matter of fact, no one could tell with certainty which side used the chemical bomb. 

If previous quote can be demonstrated true, then you are correct. 

6 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

But external arguments go in the favour of the Syrian forces as they fought bitter and very bloody wars against ISIS but never used any chemical bombs. But whenever it comes to the US/Saudi/Turkey backed Jihadists, then such dramas of chemical bombs occurred suddenly (and that too when Assad forces had almost won the wars). And then in a situation where Russia and Iran are able to provide a lot of ammunition which is enough to kill the 100 times more Jihadists as compared to the chemical weapons. 

Syrian forces already killed several hundred Jihadists using the normal deadly ammunition, and it was absolutely not needed for them to kill 200-300 people (in total) using the chemical bombs. 

What you say has merit. However, it is not about the # of people killed, its about theater. If for eg, Syrian forces found the chemically bombed area extremely difficult to capture without serious artillery/air-bombardment , a chemical bomb becomes an operational viability. Whereas 2,000 people in the open fighting the Syrian army does not necessarily require a chemical bomb. 

6 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

  

I don't believe that the governments of the western countries are angels. 

They are not. However, they are the best of the lot. 

6 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

While the western people are different from the western government. 

And indeed the normal western people don't want any war with Russia or even in Iraq, Libya, Syria, Iran. 

 

But the present Republican government of US, with Trump as president, John Bolton as advisor, Pompeo as secretary of state, and then McCain also there .... they indeed want to wage wars and also to become the sole Super power in the world. 

Err, nobody in the US government wants a war with Russia. Thats naive to think. 

US desire for lone-power world is there, however, screwing with Russia is not on the agenda there. The eye is firmly fixed on China, make no mistake. 

 

6 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

All analysts are telling that US and Russia are in state of cold war at moment. 

Sure. A few western cold-war-esque blunders in the past has shoved Putin in the arms of China further. However, neither side are stupid enough to escalate to a doomsday scenrio. Russia can still blow up every corner of the US and vice versa, dooming mankind. 

 

6 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Not so easy against Russia. 

US and Trump even have to come to the back foot in front of Kim of North Korea, then what to talk about the Russia. 

Everyone antagonistic to N.Korea and friendly with S.Korea is on the backfoot with N.Korea. That is the geo-strategic reality. Simply because while the US can crush N.Korea at whim, no-one on the planet can save Seoul getting devastated in N.Korea's demise. And N.Koreans are not stupid, they fully know this too and exploit any antagonist who does not want to see Seoul go up in a puff of smoke. 

 

6 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

 

Syria, with help of Iran and then Hizbullah, was indeed showing a resistance against Israel. 

Nonsense. Israel does not want to conquer Syria. They are happy sitting menacingly at Golan Heights. And Syria pre-war was in no position whatsoever to threaten Israeli military. 

6 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Hizbullah even succeeded in taking back the southern Lebanon areas back from Israel. 

Lets not go overboard here. Israel decieded S.Lebanon was too costly to maintain under military occupation. They still only lost a few hundred soldiers out of thousands in the whole process. Heabollah lost many more. It was a strategic failure of Israel in S.Lebanon, not tactical (ie, military). 

6 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

And Syria also wanted the Golan back. 

They are never going to get it and they were in no position whatsoever to force the issue either. 

 

6 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

The Jewish mindset and the Greater Israel:

Religion has not only spoiled the Muslims, but it also brainwashed the jews too. 

Zionists were offered the land in Uganda, but they refused to have a state there. They told that Jews could only have a state in Israel while this is the land which their God "promised" them. 

 

Therefore, against all odds, Zionists formed their state in this promised land. 

 

Nevertheless, problem is this that the land which Jewish God "promised" them is far far more than the present Israel and it consists of Sina of Egypt, whole Jordan, Syria and half of Iraq (known as "Greater Israel"). 

 

Therefore, the intentions of the Zionists are clear when they speak about the "promised" land. They talk openly about Greater Israel. And at the present pace, it is only a matter of time till they succeed in achieving this dream. 

This is more or less overblown narrative of the Arabs/anti-zionists. 
You know how i know this ? Because i actually know Zionists. 

Do they care about what 'Gods promised land to them' was ? Sure- but they are not idiots - Zionists tend to be highly educated folks. They are firmly fixated on West Bank. Then Jordan. And then comes the rest. In that order. Israel is not going to conquer anywhere - not unless it quite literally falls into its lap due to other geopolitical wrangling - until it has completely assimilated west bank. 
Unfortunately for them, Arabs breed faster than them and they are losing the demographic battle in west bank. They are not stupid enough to try and conquer more muslims into the fold, before they have atleast driven away/subsumed the Palestinians and use the relatively fertile lands of Jordan valley to increase their numbers. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Is there any evidence of it or just idle speculation ?

Clearly no intelligence agency is going to provide proofs that it exported weapons and chemical bombs to another country. But we all know that Jihadists were using all the Libyan weapons. 

What to talk about the weapons, there is even no evidence on record that Saudi Arabia or Turkey gave a single dollar to the Jihadist groups. 

 

Even the ISIS got the chemical weapons too and used 52 times in Syria and Iraq. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/21/world/middleeast/isis-chemical-weapons-syria-iraq-mosul.html

 

 

2 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

What you say has merit. However, it is not about the # of people killed, its about theater. If for eg, Syrian forces found the chemically bombed area extremely difficult to capture without serious artillery/air-bombardment , a chemical bomb becomes an operational viability. Whereas 2,000 people in the open fighting the Syrian army does not necessarily require a chemical bomb. 

The chemical bombs brought 0% military advantage to the Syrian forces. According to the opposition, they were dropped in 100% residential areas. One upon a bakery and other was too in the residential area. All the casualties were only the civilians and the children. No report of any Jihadist being killed in the attack.

 

Quote

 

This is more or less overblown narrative of the Arabs/anti-zionists. 
You know how i know this ? Because i actually know Zionists. 

Do they care about what 'Gods promised land to them' was ? Sure- but they are not idiots - Zionists tend to be highly educated folks. They are firmly fixated on West Bank. Then Jordan. And then comes the rest. In that order. Israel is not going to conquer anywhere - not unless it quite literally falls into its lap due to other geopolitical wrangling - until it has completely assimilated west bank. 
Unfortunately for them, Arabs breed faster than them and they are losing the demographic battle in west bank. They are not stupid enough to try and conquer more muslims into the fold, before they have atleast driven away/subsumed the Palestinians and use the relatively fertile lands of Jordan valley to increase their numbers.

 

 

It is difficult for me to believe in moderate Muslims while no one could bet about the religious people. Unfortunately, people of other religions are not so much different when it comes to the religious mentality. 

 

Slowly,  but gradually Zionists are indeed working for the completion of the promise that god made with them. They don't support the 2 nation solution and want to keep whole Palestine now, including whole Jerusalem and the Jewish settlements. Their argument for Jerusalem is once again the same that god promised this city to them and they are the only heirs   of this city. 

 

Birth rates is also becoming meaningless while in 2017 birth rates of Muslims and Jews have come closer. 

 

  • Total: 21.3 births/1,000 population
  • Jews and others: 20.5 births/1,000 population
  • Muslims: 24.6 births/1,000 population

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel#Birth_rate

 

And when time comes, then off course Zionists will find any excuse to handle the demographic issues as they have up till now also always found excuses for their expansion from the 1948 borders. 

Just look at their expansion:

 

ICAHD-Changing-Maps5554-400x306.jpg

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

US and France claimed that they destroyed all the remaining stockpile of Russian chemical weapons. 

But  no one has been infected with chemicals around the sites that was bombed on the pretext of keeping chemical weapons!
Anybody knows why?

 

Therefore, it seems to me a false claim by US/France/UK. Either they failed to destroy the stockpile, or Syria got absolutely no stockpile. 

 

=============

 

According to the Russian sources, 103 missiles were fired (along with some more decoys). And 71 missiles out of them were intercepted by the old Soviet Era air defence systems of Syria. 

 

Only areas missiles breached were Mezzeh military airport, Hom's military airport, Hardest hit was Barzah science facility and Jarmani residential area 30 missiles launched only 7 intercepted.

 

DayFTL0V4AAPj4W.jpg:large

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One more important fact. 

Not only Trump didn't waited for the report of the experts from OPCW (who were already there on 14th April), but also the Barzah Scientific Facility (which was the prime target by US) had already been inspected by the OPCW twice and they cleared this facility from any of the chemical weapons. 

Source: Syrian Ambassador in UN

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Birth rates is also becoming meaningless while in 2017 birth rates of Muslims and Jews have come closer. 

 

  • Total: 21.3 births/1,000 population
  • Jews and others: 20.5 births/1,000 population
  • Muslims: 24.6 births/1,000 population

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel#Birth_rate

jewish fertility rate now almost matches muslim arab fertility rate 

Edited by MultiB48

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Assad is a fantastic leader imo to command his army against USA, turkey, isis. His people are just 10-20% of his country who belong to the tolerant and secular front. The US n its allies should really be ashamed of themselves. They are directly responsible for all the bloodshed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Assad is a fantastic leader imo to command his army against USA, turkey, isis. His people are just 10-20% of his country who belong to the tolerant and secular front. The US n its allies should really be ashamed of themselves. They are directly responsible for all the bloodshed.

not to forget the israelis  and the saudi coalition ,incredible that he has survived this long.Unlike western leaders he is bang in the middle of the war zone 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Clearly no intelligence agency is going to provide proofs that it exported weapons and chemical bombs to another country. But we all know that Jihadists were using all the Libyan weapons. 

What to talk about the weapons, there is even no evidence on record that Saudi Arabia or Turkey gave a single dollar to the Jihadist groups. 

Saudi Arabia/Turkey to Syrian rebels is a government to an agency transfer. Yes, very hard to prove. 
But looting Libya's weapons and being sold in the black market ? Thats peer to peer sales. Sure, even if its in the vested interests in some nations' interests to look the other way, you are telling me that no intelligence agency in the world has any sort of smoke/circumstantial evidence to suggest that Libyan weapons have ended up in Syria ? 

That sounds like BS speculation to me then.....

 

10 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Even the ISIS got the chemical weapons too and used 52 times in Syria and Iraq. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/21/world/middleeast/isis-chemical-weapons-syria-iraq-mosul.html

 

 

The chemical bombs brought 0% military advantage to the Syrian forces. According to the opposition, they were dropped in 100% residential areas. One upon a bakery and other was too in the residential area. All the casualties were only the civilians and the children. No report of any Jihadist being killed in the attack.

Sure. but as i said, operational needs are determined by  how hard it is to capture something intact, what operational timeframe are they under and whether they have conventional weapons in the region to carry out the operation in that timeframe. Without these factors considered, it is pointless to speculate whether a chemical strike is operationally viable or not. 

 

10 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

 

It is difficult for me to believe in moderate Muslims while no one could bet about the religious people. Unfortunately, people of other religions are not so much different when it comes to the religious mentality. 

 

Slowly,  but gradually Zionists are indeed working for the completion of the promise that god made with them. They don't support the 2 nation solution and want to keep whole Palestine now, including whole Jerusalem and the Jewish settlements. Their argument for Jerusalem is once again the same that god promised this city to them and they are the only heirs   of this city. 

Sure. But as i said, Zionists have zero plans towards conquering Syria and adding to their muslim demographic, neither was Syria in any position to threaten Israel before the war started. 

 

10 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Birth rates is also becoming meaningless while in 2017 birth rates of Muslims and Jews have come closer. 

 

  • Total: 21.3 births/1,000 population
  • Jews and others: 20.5 births/1,000 population
  • Muslims: 24.6 births/1,000 population

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel#Birth_rate

Thats a significant difference for a significant minority, which projected over 100 years makes them a majority in Israel + west bank. 

 

10 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

And when time comes, then off course Zionists will find any excuse to handle the demographic issues as they have up till now also always found excuses for their expansion from the 1948 borders. 

Just look at their expansion:

 

ICAHD-Changing-Maps5554-400x306.jpg

 

 

 

 

Handing demographic issue is not easy. If it was, then India would've long since evicted most of the muslims from Kashmir valley, israel would've long since irradicated the Palestinians from palestine. 
There are only three ways to solve a demographic competitor's threat : a) Outbreed them (Israel is failing at it) b) Cause them to go away due to war ( Israel did this in 1948 but not since) and c) Kill them ( Israel cannot do this either). 

 

As for the map - the transition from 1st to the 2nd map, is the fault of the Arabs. Israel was content with the first map but the Arabs arrogantly thought they could attack Israel and eliminate it- resulting in the 2nd map boundaries.

As a famous conqueror of Rome once said ' Vae Victus' : Woe to the defeated.  Don't whine about losses when one casts the first stone.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel US want to keep this war raging for the personal benefits (Oil and control in middle east) that's reason for  this attack  , when it looked Syria government was about win the war on Jihadist like  ISIS they again did this and whats their end pan I mean if they keep on launching missile its  going to make the government weaker and terrorist organisation opportunity 

 

Its a very sad situation and  Assad is not good guy  but at least its  better than Jihadist 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/15/2018 at 3:13 PM, randomGuy said:

Assad is a fantastic leader imo to command his army against USA, turkey, isis. His people are just 10-20% of his country who belong to the tolerant and secular front. The US n its allies should really be ashamed of themselves. They are directly responsible for all the bloodshed.

If you're giving credit to the tough guy in the region who takes on the bigger players : US/ISIS/Israel/Saudis etc in various battles, that would be undoubtedly Iran. 

Edited by Clarke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

superior analytical skills wala thinks Lebanon and Turkey are part off the Arab World... may Allah grant him knowledge :phehe: 

lebanon is surely a part of the arab world , though they are not ethnically arbas , they speak arabic ..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

yes but they are members of ARab League, but very few peoples of Lebanon are actuality ARab... Lebanon is like India/Pak where there are dozens of ethnicities... ARab is just a collection term used for everyone there, same is case for Egypt, Sudan... they are not really ARab, just speak Arabic language, Arabs from ME don't consider them true Arabs...

 

Many Sudanese Arabs look like Black AFricans but are called ARabs...

 

Its like if all Indians/Pakistanis were considered Anglos because we have large number of English speakers in subcontinent...

 

saudi arabia , omen , yemen ,  iraqis and few tiney arab countries are the typicla arabs who are ethically and linguistically arab..

egyptians , whole north africa , jordan , lobanon , syria etc speak arab but they are not ethnically arabs..

turkish will kill us if we call them arab and so does persians :p:

 

 

but arab world mean arab spehere of influnce .. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

Brother, please provide proof that all those countries have proven track records of attacking their own citizens on ethnic/religious lines

 

Please also provide proof that Turkey is part of the Arab world

 

Please also prove that they have a long track record of ruling via fear and oppression

 

Please also prove that what they do is oppression...

 

thanks...

Right after you provide proof for what i've asked you first.

Everyone here can see, i have presented more evidence than you when its my turn and all you do is tuck tail and run away.

Waiting for you on the other thread. Put your money where your mouth is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

:rotfl: caught again with no evidence

Instead of trying to run away from presenting evidence, present your evidence when asked. I've already proven to provide way more evidence than you, as evidenced by the transgender thread, etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Instead of trying to run away from presenting evidence, present your evidence when asked. I've already proven to provide way more evidence than you, as evidenced by the transgender thread, etc. 

right after you present evidence asked of you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WASPs are bored.... lets bomb some brown folk. rinse repeat. 

 

As a non WASP, I would gladly trade the current world order for one led by the teutons or mandarins (too bad Japs never made it big, I would have accepted them as an alternative as well. )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Green Monster said:

u were caught in that thread and in this one as well

 

world's greatest analyst: "Turkey is in the Arab world" +  "biological basis of something proves its not a disorder":rotfl:

 

chotu, seriously, I need a list of bridges u designed, so I won't drive on them... ^ this level of Calcutta Calculus will cause all bridges u designed to collapse!!!

still running away from presenting evidence i see and smarting from the citation whackin i gave you to expose your fake psychiatrial claims, i see. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Green Monster said:

chotu,

 

why don't u answer!!! is it because u got caught with ur chaddis down???

 

liar, liar, chaddhis on fire!!!

I go by order of precedence- you have to present evidence first, because it was asked of you first.

Everyone here can see i provide scientific peer researched articles- you don't. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Green Monster said:

chotu,

 

i already learned from ur superior analystical skills and said "i presented an opinion, not a statement of fact", off course u already know that...

 

so why won't u provide proof !!!! its b/c u have none and are a fake engineer + bhagoda:phehe:

So your opinion that rapists are mostly atheists, is an unsubstantiated opinion ??

 

everyone here can see I present peer reviewed papers to back my claims in science while you present nothing but random news clippings.

Learn how to cite before you make fake claims about your education

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Garuda said:

You are quite delusional. At least tell some believable lies. Nobody here likes you. You are a pain in everyone's backside. Go sleep with gengis :phehe:

Says i am delusional, then proceeds to speak for everyone, demonstrating delusional behaviour. 
Bravo.

 

Go try and hide India's rapists instead of exposing them, some more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

chotu,

 

if my opinion didn't matter to you, you wouldn't engage with me when I quote you, but you are both jaahil and a narcissist so when i quote u you psychologically need to respond to whatever i say :phehe:

Says the guy who goes stalking me over months old inactive thread. Take your licks like a man, when exposed, jaahil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

incel showing his bhagoda nature once again!!!

 

he claimed he has proof, but wont show anyone on this forum!!!

I have presented more credible proofs than you have. You are yet to quote a single university website or peer reviewed paper to back up your opinion. I have already done it. 

LOL at incel....must be a new word you learnt. Incels don't have wives,idiot.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

u lied about being an engineer and are an incel b/c u lied about being a married man... lying is in ur bhagoda nature

You can claim whatever you want. I've been here far longer than you so people know who i am- not bothered by a lying fake psychiatrists labels. 

 

2 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

i have provided more credible proofs than u have, u are yet to quote a single university/peer-reviewed paper to back ur opinions, I have already done it...

I have quoted peer reviewed papers, university of victoria paper that forced you to admit you spoke out of your rear end about women raping men being false.
Show us a link where you provided university papers in ICF. Enough taqqiya from follower of a jaahil. 

 

2 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

whats worse is that u misquote what these papers say,

 

incel ka IQ

 

 

I directly quoted the paper,which is more than what you've done. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

liar liar, u have a psychological need ot respond to everything i say, along with anyone who says something u don't like, even to teh extend of insulting them u sad little incel,

Sorry but you are describing yourself. You are the one who went around following me in every thread over the past 4-5 days spouting nonsense because i proved you wrong and you are too fragile to handle it. 

Quote

 

u are only comforting urself, i can read the feedback thread, ur name comes up often there :rofl:

Only because of weak men like yourself who cannot argue on their own and run home to mommy. 

Quote

nope, i already said i was overstating, off course an overweight incel like u is used to lying!!!

So you admit your statement was a falsehood. I know its hard for u, but you are making some progress in the right direction. 

Quote

nope, show once where u quoted a paper which said what u claimed, u can't b/c u just post papers thinking noone will look at them

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3565526/

 

DIRECTLY, VERBATIM QUOTE FROM THE PAPER:

"Male homosexual behaviour—although found in most extant clades across the Animal Kingdom—remains a conundrum, as same-sex mating should decrease male reproductive fitness."

 

The very first line. 


Again, you lose, fake psychiatrist. 

 

 

Edited by Muloghonto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

jaahil's argument

"no you are"

u constantly try to engage people who think u are an idiot, and feel the need to respond to them even if they ignore you =textbook narcissism...

I am not the one going around in various threads quoting one specific person out of the blue. You are. So you are describing yourself. Seems like you need help from a psychiatrist at this point. 

5 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

says the guy who runs to Beetle to save him in every thread!!!

Except, i don't. 

5 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

psychopath thinks that people stopping responding to his immature insults and deranged pseudo-logic = sign of weakness

When asked for evidence and you run away = weakness. 

 

5 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

no chotu, its a sign that most people aren't insane enough to talk with an idiot

there a saying 

"never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to there level and beat you with experience"

everyone should follow that with you!!!

Then start with yourself. Practice what you preach, chump. 

5 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

Nope, I admit that u are an illiterate who can't understand basic english, whether vocabulary or grammar... jaahil thinks an overstatement is a flasehood

 

Overstatement is a falsehood if not true. You made a false claim, i proved you false.

You said women don't rape men. I proved you wrong from a university peer reviewed paper from UVic medical school. Ie, you are WRONG. You are trying to save your ego by saying its overstatement. Classic taqqiya by jaahils of the jaahil prophet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Green Monster said:

more sophistry and pseudologic from teh jaahil

Your claim was proven to be false. Want me to quote you and the paper again so you can run away again ? 

Just now, Green Monster said:

 

it is you who quotes multiple people who neither lke nor want to talk to you, constantly, including using insults like incel because you are so frustrated that you project ur own failures onto others

Then why are you quoting me ? take your own advice and stop quoting me then. 

 

Just now, Green Monster said:

you already know that you have no evidence to back up your claims, so u try to obsfucate the issue... after all, only an idiot like you can think that Turkey is part of the Arab world, your first post of this thread!!!

Turks dont speak arabic, they are not arabs by ethnicity and i challenge you to show a SINGLE article from an arab historian or ethnologist who calls Turks as Arabs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

Nope, you just continue to be illiterate and can't understand basic english...

Nothing illiterate about you making a claim that women dont rape men and me providing UVic medical department proving you wrong.

Only shows you cannot admit an error even when proven wrong. 

Quote

 

It is my profession to cure little narcissists of their ailments, I am trying to help you but you are too jaahil to follow... 

Stop lying. You don't even know women rape men before i proved it to you. No psychiatrist worth their salt makes such claims. 

Quote

Idiot, it is you who said that Turkey is part of the Arab world, on ur first post of this thread...

Nowhere did i say they are part of the arab world. Proof of your inferior reading skills exposed yet again.

Edited by Muloghonto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...