US-UK-France launch military strikes on Syria

Stradlater

10 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Clearly no intelligence agency is going to provide proofs that it exported weapons and chemical bombs to another country. But we all know that Jihadists were using all the Libyan weapons. 

What to talk about the weapons, there is even no evidence on record that Saudi Arabia or Turkey gave a single dollar to the Jihadist groups. 

Saudi Arabia/Turkey to Syrian rebels is a government to an agency transfer. Yes, very hard to prove. 
But looting Libya's weapons and being sold in the black market ? Thats peer to peer sales. Sure, even if its in the vested interests in some nations' interests to look the other way, you are telling me that no intelligence agency in the world has any sort of smoke/circumstantial evidence to suggest that Libyan weapons have ended up in Syria ? 

That sounds like BS speculation to me then.....

Even the ISIS got the chemical weapons too and used 52 times in Syria and Iraq. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/21/world/middleeast/isis-chemical-weapons-syria-iraq-mosul.html

The chemical bombs brought 0% military advantage to the Syrian forces. According to the opposition, they were dropped in 100% residential areas. One upon a bakery and other was too in the residential area. All the casualties were only the civilians and the children. No report of any Jihadist being killed in the attack.

Sure. but as i said, operational needs are determined by  how hard it is to capture something intact, what operational timeframe are they under and whether they have conventional weapons in the region to carry out the operation in that timeframe. Without these factors considered, it is pointless to speculate whether a chemical strike is operationally viable or not. 

It is difficult for me to believe in moderate Muslims while no one could bet about the religious people. Unfortunately, people of other religions are not so much different when it comes to the religious mentality. 

Slowly,  but gradually Zionists are indeed working for the completion of the promise that god made with them. They don't support the 2 nation solution and want to keep whole Palestine now, including whole Jerusalem and the Jewish settlements. Their argument for Jerusalem is once again the same that god promised this city to them and they are the only heirs   of this city. 

Sure. But as i said, Zionists have zero plans towards conquering Syria and adding to their muslim demographic, neither was Syria in any position to threaten Israel before the war started. 

Birth rates is also becoming meaningless while in 2017 birth rates of Muslims and Jews have come closer. 

• Total: 21.3 births/1,000 population
  • Jews and others: 20.5 births/1,000 population
  • Muslims: 24.6 births/1,000 population

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel#Birth_rate

Thats a significant difference for a significant minority, which projected over 100 years makes them a majority in Israel + west bank. 

And when time comes, then off course Zionists will find any excuse to handle the demographic issues as they have up till now also always found excuses for their expansion from the 1948 borders. 

Just look at their expansion:

ICAHD-Changing-Maps5554-400x306.jpg

Handing demographic issue is not easy. If it was, then India would've long since evicted most of the muslims from Kashmir valley, israel would've long since irradicated the Palestinians from palestine. 
There are only three ways to solve a demographic competitor's threat : a) Outbreed them (Israel is failing at it) b) Cause them to go away due to war ( Israel did this in 1948 but not since) and c) Kill them ( Israel cannot do this either). 

As for the map - the transition from 1st to the 2nd map, is the fault of the Arabs. Israel was content with the first map but the Arabs arrogantly thought they could attack Israel and eliminate it- resulting in the 2nd map boundaries.

As a famous conqueror of Rome once said ' Vae Victus' : Woe to the defeated.  Don't whine about losses when one casts the first stone.

I feel US want to keep this war raging for the personal benefits (Oil and control in middle east) that's reason for  this attack  , when it looked Syria government was about win the war on Jihadist like  ISIS they again did this and whats their end pan I mean if they keep on launching missile its  going to make the government weaker and terrorist organisation opportunity 

Its a very sad situation and  Assad is not good guy  but at least its  better than Jihadist 

On 4/15/2018 at 3:13 PM, randomGuy said:

Assad is a fantastic leader imo to command his army against USA, turkey, isis. His people are just 10-20% of his country who belong to the tolerant and secular front. The US n its allies should really be ashamed of themselves. They are directly responsible for all the bloodshed.

If you're giving credit to the tough guy in the region who takes on the bigger players : US/ISIS/Israel/Saudis etc in various battles, that would be undoubtedly Iran. 

Edited by Clarke

21 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

yes but they are members of ARab League, but very few peoples of Lebanon are actuality ARab... Lebanon is like India/Pak where there are dozens of ethnicities... ARab is just a collection term used for everyone there, same is case for Egypt, Sudan... they are not really ARab, just speak Arabic language, Arabs from ME don't consider them true Arabs...

Many Sudanese Arabs look like Black AFricans but are called ARabs...

Its like if all Indians/Pakistanis were considered Anglos because we have large number of English speakers in subcontinent...

saudi arabia , omen , yemen ,  iraqis and few tiney arab countries are the typicla arabs who are ethically and linguistically arab..

egyptians , whole north africa , jordan , lobanon , syria etc speak arab but they are not ethnically arabs..

turkish will kill us if we call them arab and so does persians :p:

but arab world mean arab spehere of influnce .. 

11 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

Brother, please provide proof that all those countries have proven track records of attacking their own citizens on ethnic/religious lines

Please also provide proof that Turkey is part of the Arab world

Please also prove that they have a long track record of ruling via fear and oppression

Please also prove that what they do is oppression...

thanks...

Right after you provide proof for what i've asked you first.

Everyone here can see, i have presented more evidence than you when its my turn and all you do is tuck tail and run away.

Waiting for you on the other thread. Put your money where your mouth is.

8 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

:rotfl: caught again with no evidence

Instead of trying to run away from presenting evidence, present your evidence when asked. I've already proven to provide way more evidence than you, as evidenced by the transgender thread, etc. 

4 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Instead of trying to run away from presenting evidence, present your evidence when asked. I've already proven to provide way more evidence than you, as evidenced by the transgender thread, etc. 

right after you present evidence asked of you. 

WASPs are bored.... lets bomb some brown folk. rinse repeat. 

As a non WASP, I would gladly trade the current world order for one led by the teutons or mandarins (too bad Japs never made it big, I would have accepted them as an alternative as well. )

2 hours ago, Green Monster said:

u were caught in that thread and in this one as well

world's greatest analyst: "Turkey is in the Arab world" +  "biological basis of something proves its not a disorder":rotfl:

chotu, seriously, I need a list of bridges u designed, so I won't drive on them... ^ this level of Calcutta Calculus will cause all bridges u designed to collapse!!!

still running away from presenting evidence i see and smarting from the citation whackin i gave you to expose your fake psychiatrial claims, i see. 

1 hour ago, Green Monster said:

chotu,

why don't u answer!!! is it because u got caught with ur chaddis down???

liar, liar, chaddhis on fire!!!

I go by order of precedence- you have to present evidence first, because it was asked of you first.

Everyone here can see i provide scientific peer researched articles- you don't. 

3 hours ago, Green Monster said:

chotu,

i already learned from ur superior analystical skills and said "i presented an opinion, not a statement of fact", off course u already know that...

so why won't u provide proof !!!! its b/c u have none and are a fake engineer + bhagoda:phehe:

So your opinion that rapists are mostly atheists, is an unsubstantiated opinion ??

everyone here can see I present peer reviewed papers to back my claims in science while you present nothing but random news clippings.

Learn how to cite before you make fake claims about your education

Just now, Garuda said:

You are quite delusional. At least tell some believable lies. Nobody here likes you. You are a pain in everyone's backside. Go sleep with gengis :phehe:

Says i am delusional, then proceeds to speak for everyone, demonstrating delusional behaviour. 
Bravo.

Go try and hide India's rapists instead of exposing them, some more.

2 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

chotu,

if my opinion didn't matter to you, you wouldn't engage with me when I quote you, but you are both jaahil and a narcissist so when i quote u you psychologically need to respond to whatever i say :phehe:

Says the guy who goes stalking me over months old inactive thread. Take your licks like a man, when exposed, jaahil.