Sign in to follow this  
Stradlater

US-UK-France launch military strikes on Syria

Just now, Green Monster said:

another response by the poor little narcissist, 

thinks overstatement = a lie, no wonder his grammar is so poor

You did not make an overstatement, you lied. Overstatement is a statement that is true but bigger in scope. You said women dont rape men. A categoric lie. Stop trying to hide your shame, kid. You are no psychiatrist. 

sounds like u have experience with a psychiatrist, perchance have you been treated for narcissism, if so, you need your money back!!!

When you are old enough, kid, you will gain a lot of experience. 

now this bhagoda is denying his own posts

from the first page itself

Either you're too dumb to not know that Turkey isn't in the Arab world

Nowhere does it say that Turkey is in the Arab world. 

or 

your too dumb to know that sentences should not be disjointed, ie proof of your inferior grammar!!!

You are too dumb to realize that two sentences one after the other are not obligated to be linked.

Yet another false claim from you exposed. 

2 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

Another pseudological post

Learn some english, jaahil. 

apparently our world's greatest analyst has never heard of a paragraph before, now he is being a bhagoda inventing his own grammar rules... first Calcutta Calculus now Edmunton English... just make stuff up on the fly and hope some moron will belive him :rofl:

Show us where it says that all sentences in a paragraph are inferencing previous sentences. 

Show me where i said Turkey is part of the Arab world. 

such a bhagoda he won't stand by his own posts

Says the guy who makes a false claim and then tries to hide behind 'overstatement'. 

31 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

learn how to use that word I taught you better incel!!!

It has to be a word first. You still having fun with the word incel that you learnt from me ?

more bhagoda behavior from our sad little narcissist, got caught with his chaddis down now expects someone to convince him that he is wrong,

Again, nothing is caught, because i never said Turkey is part of the arab world.

here's a lesson  chotu, narcissists always think they are right, that's why they claim things like

plants are homosexual ...

I didnt claim plants are homosexual. You keep saying that, even when i clarified. 

I have a background in computer science, therefore my opinion should be given weightage in the face of doctors, etc etc

its also why they misinterpret what other say...

You are no doctor. I proved that. 

I have no need to convince u, I have already shown anyone who reads this thread that u are a liar and a bhagoda... I am getting a laugh at ur psycological need to respond to what I say...

^Edmonton English on full display here 

Says the guy who compulsively started going to various threads to quote me months after my comments. You are exposing yourself. 

15 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

you are no engineer, I prooved that already!!!

all species are homosexual :rofl:

You proved no such thing, because you cannot show anywhere why i contradicted an engineering opinion.

I already proved you are a fake psychiatrist by showing your statement 'women do not rape men' specifically wrong by citing UVic psychiatry department article.

Ie, i speifically proved your claim about psychiatry as a fake claim, by citing psychiatry. If you wish to do the same to me re: engineering, find an engineering article that contradicts an engineering opinion i've presented.

20 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

yes I have, you are too insecure to admit it!!! and you contionue to avoid backing ur claims, unlike I have!!!

show us a link where you proved an engineering opinion of mine wrong.

Just like your jaahil prophet, you are making false claims. 

All of the major wars that happened post WW2, have been started by NATO. Korean war, Vietnam war, Iran-Iraq war, Iraq war, lebanon Libya, Egypt, and now Syria.

The opponents of the Assad govt called the rebels by NATO are nothing but isis. They hold the same Wahhabic philosophy spread by Saudi arabia. I thought the NATO was against isis but they are supporting them in their war against Assad's regime. Watch Assad's interview. This is from 2006. Especially watch from 13;50 to 16:00. They keep changing names isis, alqaeda, muslim brotherhood, rebels, they are the same. They do work that NATO cannot do legally (they still do it but they will be criticized like in US invasion of Iraq). isis for all their machismo havent attacked a single nation in the middle east :kev: who they consider as their enemy. It is because they are all sleeping in the same bed.

Edited by Garuda

Regime bombardment has killed 18 civilians in the last major region outside government control in northwest Syria over the past 48 hours, a war monitor said on Saturday.

Artillery and rocket fire launched by regime forces took the lives of eight children, seven women and three men in the Idlib region, the Syrian observatory for Human Rights said.

The deadly bombardment hit the towns of Maaret Al Noman and Khan Sheikhun, said the Britain-based monitor, which relies on sources inside Syria for its information.

https://www.thenational.ae/world/mena/war-monitor-regime-shelling-kills-18-civilians-in-northwest-syria-1.826577

This shall be Russia's biggest military win of the current century by influencing the US election & getting their puppet in the white house. There is a probability of US re-entering the conflict in case a centrist democrat or a militarily aware one like Gabbard enters the white house.

Iran would feel upbeat as well in its duel with Saudi Arabia.

Reference:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-47424266

The global chemical weapons watchdog has concluded chlorine is likely to have been used in an attack on the Syrian town of Douma last April.

The Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) said data gave "reasonable grounds that the use of a toxic chemical as a weapon took place".

"This toxic chemical contained reactive chlorine," it added, without assigning blame.

Medics said more than 40 people died in the attack on the then rebel-held area.

On 4/14/2018 at 1:34 PM, Stradlater said:

Honestly now after watching the **** unfold over all these years, I am highly sceptical with regards to this supposed chemical attack.

America and her western allies are as bad as Russia and nobody is a saint here.

When was America a saint? One of the worst country for crime against humanity and not to mention they are one of the main reason for all these nut-f*cks muslim terrorist running around with their black flag. Only reason they don't get labeled as terrorist because it's god damn AMERICA and apprently god blessed America.

Been 8 years now since the war started in Islamic nation Syria. The official death toll in this Islamic nation is now 3,70,000 with huge surviving population having lost homes / displaced / living in refugee camps as their property was destroyed in air strikes. The actual death toll is usually more than official records.

Education of youths is hampered as  school going kids keep dying and the school's closed more often than not. Disease management has been a huge challenge. Disabled people, Medical, food and water supply shortage remains a concern.

Syrian government has requested India to help build the infrastructure in a way like India helped Afghanistan with investment in various business areas.

India's has a good opportunity with here to stabilize Syria by investing in nation rebuilding programmes as well as earning revenue. Indian governments response is awaited.Should  India help rebuild Syria or just concentrate more in Afghanistan. The war is not yet fully

over here with bombings and fights happening frequently. Is this the right time to invest in Syria ?

Syrian government shelling has killed at least a dozen people in rebel-held Idlib, according to rescue workers, the latest violence to threaten a Russia-Turkey brokered truce in the northwestern region.

The bombardment on Thursday killed at least 12 people and wounded dozens more in the town of Kafr Nabl, where one missile hit a market, said Obada Dhikra, the director of Syria Civil Defence, also known as the White Helmets.