3 Person Panel for BCCI_PCB Dispute. How to deal with PCB the Thug Board

Khota

I think, the Indians have told ICC that they will NOT pay, no matter what ..... so ICC might as well not Rule against the Indians !!!!!!

Yes, BCCI probably realize bullying and extortion tactics of PCB and ICC knows that it won't work with BCCI.

Can't blame PCB for fighting such a baseless case. They have to maintain an image and show that they are fighting. Moreover, PCB officials set aside big budget for the case and it is perfect opportunity to pocket that money. Pakistani populace won't complain about the budget since it's against BCCI. So, even if PCB knew that there isn't much into this case, they are going ahead with it as it is best opportunity for them to make personal gains from PCB finances. 

Only PCB hired lawyers and board officials involved are clear winner in this case.

More like ICC entertaining PCB pesky stubbornness not to let go of the situation

nothing gonna come of it,

MoUs are not legally binding contracts and that’s all PCB are basing their entire premises to steal money from India 

can understand PCB’s agony, BCCI and ECB swimming in billion dollar contracts and now Cricket Australia joins billion dollar club

and Pakistan supposedly the second biggest cricket market can’t even touch $100million :lol: 

1 hour ago, chewy said:

More like ICC entertaining PCB pesky stubbornness not to let go of the situation

nothing gonna come of it,

MoUs are not legally binding contracts and that’s all PCB are basing their entire premises to steal money from India 

can understand PCB’s agony, BCCI and ECB swimming in billion dollar contracts and now Cricket Australia joins billion dollar club

and Pakistan supposedly the second biggest cricket market can’t even touch $100million :lol: 

So true. As the saying is "You lie down with dogs and you wake up with fleas". Pakistan took a bad turn in the 70's and the results are here for everyone to see. They really cannot generate $100 million. Eventually they might get there but they should not be struggling.

On 4/15/2018 at 3:15 PM, Trichromatic said:

Even though Indian courts or govt may not have jurisdiction over ICC,

Any commercial activity or financial transactions for and by icc in India can be frozen and icc summoned by an Indian high court. Icc won't know what hit them it will be existential.

3 hours ago, Lala said:

Lets play a bilateral series....I believe then the problem will be solved. We all know India is fear for bilateral series with Pakistan :cantstop: 

3 hours ago, Lala said:

Lets play a bilateral series....I believe then the problem will be solved. We all know India is fear for bilateral series with Pakistan :cantstop: 

Why shud India play a bilateral series with a Terrorist Country and feed them with money so that they can produce future terrorists who will attack India

Will Iran, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE ..... send their Football team to Israel for a Bilateral 3 match series it would generate a high broadcasting rights for sure for Israel

Oh yeah as per Pakistani Logic Iran, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE ..... are feared to send their team to Israel :p:

Edited by sukhoi
On 4/16/2018 at 2:28 AM, Green Monster said:

pointless exercise, we will savor the victory at the WC even more if we dont have to play this series

hahaha victory at WC :hysterical: abey aukaat mein reh, that fluke CT victory last year is the closet you'll ever get to beating India for the next 50 years

49 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Don’t take my word for it but this is what I read on several forums

I think it is speculation but who knows you may be correct. If I was BCCI I would not have agreed to a binding arbitration.

6 hours ago, Lala said:

let us never play each other. That seems to be woking well for India.

18 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

11 different teams though :p:

the same teams never played vs each other more than 1nce so consistency doesnt enter the eqn

It is always about consistency. If india played to their potential they would have notlost. It is all about being consistent. CT was an outlier.

46 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

11 different teams though :p:

the same teams never played vs each other more than 1nce so consistency doesnt enter the eqn

even more damning, its still a consistent theme pak gets thrashed by India in WC. pak fans have nothing to involve in banter on this subject, you have basically be demolished and humiliated in WC, unless you win a few times ( may be like 5-6 consecutive) this wont change, it could take you another 25 years to change this imagine that lol..thats the level of trashing handed out. its a bit like the trashing that India hands out in all other sports to pak every year, you know check CWG 2018 medals tally..lolz.

7 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

this time Pak will win and it will be sweeter than 12 WC victories :phehe:

Lol same thing said all 11 times you lost all 11 times man.  Dude did you know pak was behind Fiji Papua new guniea samoa botswana etc in medals ranked 30 odd lol hehe India was third overall ahead of Canada SA NZ Malaysia... Guess you guys have a genetic problem when it comes to strength and physical stature so are getting beaten up by others lol... The one gold from beating a world number one Indian was written about as the most major victory in history of pak sports lol haha.. Man that must be tough.

17 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

most of ur medals come from Punjab/Haryaana no? All Jatts only... so no genetic problem... not many medals by Gujjus/Bengalis/Madrasis :phehe:

Out of 26, 6-8 were from Punjab and Haryana. 

How do you explain rest of 18-20 golds?

Quick look will show that golds were from all over India - Delhi, Manipur, Bihar, Andhra, Mahrashtra, Tamil Nadu (yes, Madrasi won the gold, unfortunately I don't remember the name.). 

2 hours ago, Green Monster said:

most of ur medals come from Punjab/Haryaana no? All Jatts only... so no genetic problem... not many medals by Gujjus/Bengalis/Madrasis :phehe:

lol go and check again buddy, but then what happened to yours ? your jats and your rajputs...why are they getting their arses handed like they are in afg border ? physical weakness ? lack of nutrition ? inbreeding  may be.